Reviews for Beauty and the Beast
Typewriter Misadventures chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
I would like more of this if you don't mind.
TanukiBloodWolf chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
I love it! Pleaz update this :))))
SakR9 chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Nicely done.
And yes smack that naughty, negative and smexy man through your screen, despite this fic being written years ago.

Good luck ! Thanks!
SakR9 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
You are my hero.
Just watched this episode of Brotherhood, kyaaa, this was just what I was thinking or trying to make happen in my mind.
You wrote everything out perfectly, talked about her initial fright and her distrust and despair over her parents enough to be super natural and believable and sooo... It..
It was sooo goooood!
I could cry with happiness. Thank you!
Gingersoup chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
AH! I shouldn't ship this and I do. Thank you for writing these... I just NEEDED to have my shipper heart happy. Even it were just for a little while. I hope you continue.
tartar12345 chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Aw, Scar's concern with Winry was just so heartwarming. I know he takes his vows seriously, but (un)fortunately for him, there's just something deeper for Winry within him that he needs to face and decipher. It cannot just be obligation out of guilt and trying to right wrongs, can it? I'm hoping there's budding empathy, as well as some nascent personal attraction involved as well.

I'd love to think how Winry - who is supposed to harbor the most hatred for him - turns out to be his main source of self-forgiveness and purpose in life (other than help rebuilding the Ishvalans). I just hope she keeps her wrench-smacking mostly to the Elric brothers, though; personally, I'd find her kind of awkward and undignified if she does those antics on Scar :P
tartar12345 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Scar X Winry is one of the couples I felt most powerfully drawn to, especially after Winry's second encounter with Scar. I think there's something so compelling about Winry finding forgiveness, compassion, then love for a repentant killer who has taken something so precious from her, and Scar feeling something beyond mere friendship and soft spot for someone, especially a member of his "hated enemy race" who isn't quite too young or innocent/naive, and who has been wrongly hurt by his hatred.

This is only one of the two Scar X Winry romance fics I can find on , and I'm absolutely enchanted by your writing style, details, characterizations, etc.
I really adored the (forced) cuddling scenes between the two. I wonder what went on in Scar's mind at the time, though I'm guessing he was completely focused on getting them both safely out of harm's way. I found Scar's poignant gesture at the end surprising.
Adelyce Darling chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
This fic is so cute, I really love it..! You've made a very lovely scene for them without making them OOC.

Its sooo hard to find a Winry/Scar fic nowadays...I wonder why so few write about it...

Any way, I really hope that you will produce more stories like this one and I'll look forward to it.
Abra Cadaverous chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
He is so serious! And not even in a commical way like Ed is. xD
Abra Cadaverous chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Actually, when your body gets cold enough, you start feeling warm again.

Nice story.
Wild Horsefeathers8753 chapter 2 . 10/14/2008
I really, really, really like this story. I do have a question, though. Are the chapters related or independent? They're good either way. You should also know that you have inspired me to write my own scar/winry fic.

I also think that the title fits them perfectly.
Wild Horsefeathers8753 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
This is an extremely good story so far, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees the potential for these two. You did a great job with keeping them in character and describing the situation and surroundings.
MazokuTenshi chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
OOh! What happens next? * I wanna see Scar show a cute side, as much as he can actually show... Love it!

yes, annoying me again...*
Aymiah chapter 2 . 4/28/2008
Oh I wish you would write more! I've suddenly become attracted to this pairing and you're writing of it is good yes.
SetInSmoke chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
This story is great! I love this pairing, but not alot of people write ScarXWinry. (