Reviews for High School Musical: The Squirrel Version
Almighty18 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
LOL that halerious

Bob the squirrel looking for his nuts

what the hell

man you should totally continue

it looks funny
VanessaBabyS chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Hey I guess you never found time to write about Bob huh? Well I would totally read it whenever you have a chance to post the story
Mrs. Nick J' Ashley 'N' Amy chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
yaty
Silence.is.the.Loudest.Scream chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Hey I loved Bob little scene in you Gabpay story. You should so write this.
wethedreamers chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Dude you should totally try to continue this, looks hilarious. I just can't take the suspense, will he find his nuts, oh God the agony!

:d haha How exactly do a squirel and a mountain lion get along...lol! Update when possible...secretly hoping "possible" comes soon.

xox-Daizy

P.S Sorry about anything that is misspelled, but I'm trying to eat, type, watch a movie, and give my bff some probably useless advice on the phone, so yeah...
MyRabbitMilkshake chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
wo! i wanna see it and if i dont see it, I'll just make it!
XxFlyingLizardxX chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
I find the hilariousosity of the story fantastic.
hahaheeheehaha chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
yes you should! i totally support any story from an animal pov :P uve already heard the story in my review for "the story of a mountain lion" so i wont bother telling it again. def write it tho. ill read it even if no1 else does lol
THE.CAPSLOCK.QUEEN chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
DUDE THIS IDEA IS FUCKING AWESOME!

I ALREADY KNEW ABOUT BUT I LOVE IT NO MATTER WHAT, A SQUIRREL, AH, GOOD TIMES, GOOD TIMES
ksloan chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Your stokry sounds totally hilarious. I wdould definatly read it.
kelseyshea chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
ahah you should i already love it
CarmelLuckyCharms chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
meant squirrel. Hahah dont know why i wrote school.
CarmelLuckyCharms chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
haha alright you choose to do the school I'll read. Go For it!
XxCasxX chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Hey i couldn't read it yesterday cause i had to go but i read it now and i think this will be very very funny, will bob fond his nuts? aw what if he doesn't a long journey like that and reard aww lol. update soon!

Pece out!
FebruarySong chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Yes, please do write it! This sounds like fun!