Reviews for Wicked Games
Sherbet Mayhem chapter 5 . 7/25/2008
:o :o :o OH NOEZ gogo snake tumor!

Wow, cliffie or what? And I'm a bit surprised by Ron's eagerness, and Hermione's willingness to open her legs...

Awesome chapter - you'd best update soon whore face :) x
Sherbet Mayhem chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
I love that you threw them together on the night watch - what better way for them to get to know each other a little better ;)

I liked your characterisation of Dumbledore, and the idea that the Sorting Hat chose who was head girl/boy. Although I can't imagine it choosing Draco for head - I think he's too much of a coward :P

Another good chap :) x
Sherbet Mayhem chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
Haha Harry is such a dullard.

I loved, loved the sexy tension in this - especially when he was crushed up against her... OOH hot stuffs :D I liked when Hermione lay under the water and let the bubbles escape to the surface, almost like fantasies slipping away. Very good chapter!
Sherbet Mayhem chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Oh ho ho ho, 'Go to bed'. I love it. Way to break the moment :D

Great chapter - tension was well built, and I liked the shower scene, as well as when Draco heard her talking :P Twas awesome :)
Sherbet Mayhem chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
haha I actually like it - it really got going towards the end :) I liked the line that said Hermione was so uptight that she probably creaked when she walks :D hahaha :D x
Krazy Kara chapter 5 . 7/20/2008
I realy like your story! Finally some Ron/Hermione action, dont get me wrong, Im a dramione lover til the end, I just think jealousy helps move things along nicely.

Update soon!

heiditv4 chapter 5 . 5/29/2008
ammazing soo can you please right more really son please i'm begging yoU! *begs* This story is GREAT!
pink-strawberries chapter 5 . 5/29/2008
OH...words can't express how much i adore your story! its bloody brilliant

please update soon! thx
Hajnalmadar chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
I've only read this first chapter, but I decided to review now.. I'm just so happy to find this fic! Today I've only read craps, and just when I wanted to give up the hope that I could read something enjoyable, yours came along and .. "that's how it should be done!" I was saying to myself as I was reading it. Yes! Something interesting! The end, when Draco didn't take Blaise's bait was sweet. Great chapter.
heiditv4 chapter 4 . 5/10/2008
oo how exciting! more please

:D
anon chapter 4 . 5/10/2008
Hey this is really good! I like how Draco stays in character. Update faster please! )
inspiresxlove chapter 4 . 5/9/2008
love this story! update soon :)
slytherinqueen555 chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
Oh! I can't wait to see what happens next. You write Draco very well. Hurry with the next chapter!
slytherinqueen555 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
I like the title. Good chap. Keep writing.
devilatyourdoor chapter 2 . 10/7/2007
it's only been 2 chapters and i've already favourited your story! i really hope you update soon!