Reviews for Figment of the Imagination
musme chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
I love it
The Good Child chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
I so wish that there was more to this story. It sounds like one of those semi-historical romance novels. I love those.
clevernickname chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
Pleasepleaseplease update this! I know that's not likely, it's been a while, but i'm out of good (read:juicy) Oliver fics, and I'm getting desparate. Please?
JillyBean09 chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
Hahha, finally someone else who loves Thursday Next and her ridiculous marshmallow eating dodo! Excellent fic, too. And I'm so envious that you got to meet Jasper Fforde!
InfamousHogwartsJaguar chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Hey!

i really love this story. it's very well written. i hope you continue it. keep up the great work.

Jos
Ezarine Bloom chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
Oh, why hasn't this been updated in 2 years? It's addictive! Ah well, I read that note of yours from the first chapter so I guess you've got other more important works. Just wishing you'd update this one. I'd personally be very grateful. ) I heart this!
Qualia Des chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
This is a wonderful story, and I hope you continue with it someday! :D
mistriss of darkness chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
that was cute and different! i like it! plz continue soon!
JC1988 chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
Please continue! I loved it ;)
Ghostly Green chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
This story is unbearably funny with an incredibly interesting premise - and it hurts that you haven't updated in a year! There are so fews Oliver/Hermione fics that are actually worth reading, you know... PLEASE update soon - I'm dying to know what happens next!
QuicksilverWitch chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
Oo, I love it, love it, love it! Your writing is superb, and I love the plotline (seeing Harry/Pansy as well as "brotherly" Harry are my faves, you see, and it's always even better with Hermione as the main character who gets the hunky guy!)!
bookgal4000 chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AND WHEN WILL OLIVER AND HERMINONE HOOK UP?
shamrockbaby411 chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
i really like this. it's original and funny. i hope you continue it.
iloveebfanfics chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
haha, oh im interested, nice plot... ;D
xxdiscordiaxx chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
Normally, I probably wouldn't have read this story as I tend to follow canon or common fanon ships. I'm a Katie/Oliver fan, and don't tend to like him with anyone else. But the plot seemed interesting, so I clicked.

Wow! The way you write such personality into these characters makes the ships very possible. It's different, to be sure, but it makes sense at the same time. Your Ginny kind of annoys me a little, though, but I suppose that's the point. She's upset about losing Harry to Pansy. And, of course, the plot itself hooked me right in. I can see shades of Thursday Next, and Bridget Jones - two of my favorite books! And while I'm not a fan of the show, it did remind me a litte of Sex and the City, too, though I'm not sure why. Quick question - since Oliver and Colin are from the romance book, do they exist in the HP world within your story? I assumed not, since Hermione didn't recognize Oliver's name while reading. Anyway, PLEASE update! I would love to see how this story turns out!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »