Reviews for Figment of the Imagination
windyshoes chapter 2 . 6/10/2015
This story is quite honestly beyond entertaining. I'm loving how Mione's freaking out, and Oliver's caught between confusion and checking her out. Too good!
BinarySobriquet chapter 2 . 6/7/2015
Loved the crack about Ginny not having breasts.
musme chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
I love it
The Good Child chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
I so wish that there was more to this story. It sounds like one of those semi-historical romance novels. I love those.
clevernickname chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
Pleasepleaseplease update this! I know that's not likely, it's been a while, but i'm out of good (read:juicy) Oliver fics, and I'm getting desparate. Please?
JillyBean09 chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
Hahha, finally someone else who loves Thursday Next and her ridiculous marshmallow eating dodo! Excellent fic, too. And I'm so envious that you got to meet Jasper Fforde!
InfamousHogwartsJaguar chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Hey!

i really love this story. it's very well written. i hope you continue it. keep up the great work.

Jos
Ezarine Bloom chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
Oh, why hasn't this been updated in 2 years? It's addictive! Ah well, I read that note of yours from the first chapter so I guess you've got other more important works. Just wishing you'd update this one. I'd personally be very grateful. ) I heart this!
Qualia Des chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
This is a wonderful story, and I hope you continue with it someday! :D
mistriss of darkness chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
that was cute and different! i like it! plz continue soon!
JC1988 chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
Please continue! I loved it ;)
Ghostly Green chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
This story is unbearably funny with an incredibly interesting premise - and it hurts that you haven't updated in a year! There are so fews Oliver/Hermione fics that are actually worth reading, you know... PLEASE update soon - I'm dying to know what happens next!
QuicksilverWitch chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
Oo, I love it, love it, love it! Your writing is superb, and I love the plotline (seeing Harry/Pansy as well as "brotherly" Harry are my faves, you see, and it's always even better with Hermione as the main character who gets the hunky guy!)!
bookgal4000 chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AND WHEN WILL OLIVER AND HERMINONE HOOK UP?
shamrockbaby411 chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
i really like this. it's original and funny. i hope you continue it.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »