Reviews for The Siege
silverquord chapter 26 . 6/11
This is one of the best character progression and development stories I've read, not just for Hana yori dango fanfiction but all fanfiction I've read across the years. You've made it very believable and the flow is very well done for the characters. Rui is a very difficult character to develop but you've managed to do so believably, and I was pleasantly surprised with the major development with Tsukushi too, it was excellent. The plot was very ingenious and appropriate for the manga, but best of all, your story title fits SO PERFECTLY to a Rui x Tsukushi based fic, and actually very unique in regards, that I couldn't help but be fascinated into clicking and reading your story despite the length and the unfinished status. Thank you for spending time with this fic .

I know it's not done and it hasn't been updated for many years but if one day you decide to update or finish it, I will definitely eagerly look forward to reading what you have in store.
Deborah chapter 26 . 5/21
Ahh this was so exciting, I wish I could at least know how you planned it to end!
Sintharia chapter 26 . 2/23/2015
This fanfict is amazing. One of the best I've read so far. I hope you'll come back and finish it. I want to see how it all ends.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/25/2014
want to read more... want to see this completed :(
Guest chapter 26 . 8/15/2014
I need more please! let me know if it's finished elsewhere :-)
Guest chapter 26 . 8/11/2014
this is going to be completed right? :) hope to read the entire story sometime in the future!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/4/2014
- please tell me this hasn't been abandoned I really want to know what Rui's mom has planned party wise and what they broke up over and what the note with the mask meant I'm begging please update soon :-)
Guest chapter 26 . 7/4/2014
Omg please update soon at least finish , I love it the writing and the story are awesome I really really want to read more :-)
Guest chapter 26 . 7/1/2014
:) if you don't feel it you shouldn't continue it... not saying that I don't like this story, becasue I do. But you can write discontinued in the summary if no more is coming or add complete. I would like to read this one finished but it's not a command. :)
Guest chapter 14 . 6/13/2014
Hi, I'm in middle of reading your fanfic based on hyd ruiXtsukushi and so far it's great.(I'm on chap 15) I really enjoyed this fanfic so far
Guest chapter 26 . 6/9/2014
Hope to see the end of this story sometime :)
katrinahopes chapter 26 . 3/18/2014
I realize you probably won't be coming back to this fic, but I wanted to drop you a note and tell you how very much I enjoyed reading it! I loved what you did with Rui-making his love so much more immediate and real than ever before, willing to take on great challenges. He underwent a true transformation in your story, and it was perfect! I feel like he and Tsukushi are truly suited for each other now. You brought us far enough that I can see the light of the happy ending shining around the corner. That's good enough for me. Thank you again! I'm definitely going to be looking up your other work. You are a delight to read!
Kaiirine chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I hope you finish this. It's really really goooood! Ima cry so bad if this is left unfinished. I know your gearing towards Rui and Tsukushi but...siiiigh...I can't help but want her to be with tsukasa. Though i want her with rui too...Arrrrgh...i just can't decide! I mean this Rui is totally different and he's much more cooler here..but...awww...damn..
Just update soon please. Please.
JemDragon84 chapter 26 . 2/4/2014
I do hope you get beck to writing for this series. It s very well done. Great job on this story. I like that you are developing the characters slowly, instead of jumping right into it. When I read/watch Hana Yori Dango this section of a song always echo's in my mind.
"I've heard it said,
That people come into our lives
For a reason
Bringing something we must learn.
And we are lead to those
Who help us most to grow if we let them.
And we help them in return.
Well, I don't know if I believe that's true
But I know I'm who I am today
Because I knew you."

And she has for all of them. Look forward to the next update...whenever it happens.
Mist1029 chapter 22 . 1/25/2014
Aww, I really like Tsukushi/Akira now... But Rui is fine too I guess.