Reviews for Unrescued
Kirei chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Wow... loved the poem Especially the way you play with words and how you let the sentences end in another line is awesome! Very tragic ending, but oh so beautifully written...
mrspencil chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Beautiful:) Very simple and stark and disjointed and very a sad ending to AWE, with a lot of unresolved feelings and motives-you express it very well here.

MrsP:)
alicejdean chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
This is such a brilliant poem. It's one of the best that I have ever read on here. How you wrote it blew me away.
Pirate-on-Fleet-Street chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I know this is late, but this is amazing. The emotions portrayed in this are written out so beautifully and the style you wrote it in really does something for the meaning.
RedLikeStarlight chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
This is beautiful.

*sob*

It's just so sad!
Willofthewisp chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I'm not usually one for poetry, but I think this does a good job of expressing how Elizabeth would feel at the end of AWE. She's completely alone. I'm not such a woe-is-me-sparrabether that I think she's stuck on one island for the rest of her life not doing anything just because she chooses Will, but it's the most difficult life I can imagine. To be without your husband and go through pregnancy, child-rearing, and just working and staying alive for 10 years...my husband and I have been stationed apart since April and he will be back in May, so 10 years is just unfathomable to me.

"You let me go.../left me to go and so I/Went." I love how you phrased that and where you put the linebreaks. It seems contradictory on the surface, but Jack really did do both: let her leave (passive) and left her to go (active). Heartbreaking. Combined with your repetition of words like "nowhere," "no," and "nobody" really lead one to think Liz has a battle with despair coming her way. Fortunately I know she and her Jack will be reunited.

"How can-" SAYS SO MUCH. That's the challenge of writing, putting into words what can't be put into words. This little line here says it all. I can just imagine her breaking down into sobs before sucking it up and finishing the poem. Very moving.
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Wonderful. I'm lost for words!
AmandaKSparrow chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Great
Desiqtie chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Beautifully written and very moving. Is there any chance you are going to write a longer story about this? Maybe Jack's and/or Will's reactions?
Mirabelle456 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Aw
LovePoisonedHeart chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Completely and absolutely stunningly amazing! :)It's such a pretty poem!

-CaptainESavvy
DesiringPirates chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Lovely, dear, just lovely!
It's.a.TWILIGHT.thing chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Wow. I wrote a poem where Elizabeth did exactly the same thing becasue she was depressed wit she and Will'd fate. I posted it on here. It's called "Infatuation."
QueenOfSparrabeth chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
omg i love it! how could i have not noticed this before? you should write another chapter/poem thing where jack responds!
Arraya chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Wow! How amazing. I have not read anything like this before.