Reviews for Reconstruction of a Death Eater
rowan.catara chapter 49 . 2/17/2013
This was amazing to read!
librarywitch chapter 49 . 8/21/2012
Awesome tale I love the weaving of cannon in with your AU. Though you did kill almost as many people as JRK did, a bit more in fact. Still it was a good wond and will take a place of pride on my favorite's list. Thanks for sharing.
Lill Snape chapter 49 . 4/30/2010
Holy Smokes - can't believe how galvanizingly (is that even a word?) intriguing your storyline is - it rushes along taking the reader up hill and down dale then quickly around a corner and surprizes with a quick smack up side the head Whoa!

I feel like I've just been trampled as I could not tear myself away from this fic. Heading over to the 3rd Part in a minute but just had to stop and at least let you know someone is reading your fantastic work. Thanks so much for sharing.

Just a quick question - did we just leave the SS/RL in the dirt? - kinda hope not. I'm a Snarry fan myself but the way you have interwoven these two, I really want it to continue. Well anyways, have a GREAT day. Bye for now.
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 46 . 4/24/2010
*chokes* omg lucius died! even though he turned to become a nasty evil bastard, it's so sad especially with sev and lucius's past loving relationship. poor draco. but omg! sev is collecting potions ingrediants!
Admiral Arlani chapter 49 . 1/7/2010
So, it took me a while to read this one, as it's longer, but really..

I honestly like this one better than J.K. Rowlings version. It was extremely dark, especially during the war, but wonderfully so, in an oddly real way. If that makes sense.

It killed me the way you wrote Luna, with her legs being disintegrated, and just the way she was was so perfect, I audibly gasped, and my dog looked at me. I woke him up.

The Severus/Remus relationship was adorable, and I didn't really think I would like it. The way you wrote it though, I couldn't get enough. I'm so glad there are more books, I can't wait to read them.

In the beginning, when Severus had been tortured, the fact that you didn't make him instantly better, and had him go through what he did, was amazing. Far too many authors think that the characters are invincible, and that you didn't fall into that trap is probably one of the best, and most impressive things about this fic, and that's pretty impressive.

I just want to hug Severus, after that. A week in Azkaban? I kept thinking 'I hope that doesn't damage Ibrim too much, Snape and Severus wouldn't make a great person'

The Remus scene, when Severus is drunk, the mind-Severus is really close to the mind-Remus was pretty depressing. To me it seemed like it showed that Severus wanted contact, and that it wasn't sexual kind of made me think that, since he had been so badly abused, that he just wanted affectionate human contact, but Snape and Ibrim keep him in check.. I still love the three person split. I think it's the most brilliant thing I've read in a fic xD

The ending was heartbreaking.. I'm so glad that Harry was actually injured, and the way it was, I was surprised that I actually found myself not wanting him to die.. When I read Deathly Hallows I was cheering for his death. I don't like Harry. My only qualm with your Harry is that he sounded far too intelligent, but that's just my bias, because I hate Harry.

The Room of Requirement thing, with the time, was another fantastic idea. Words can't express how blown away I was when I figured out what you were doing. I had never even thought of that. Amazing.

Again, the final battle was so gruesome I had to read it with breaks in between. It was so amazingly terrible that I felt vaguely sick at times, and my hands were shaking. I nearly cried after Luna's bit.

I loved every bit of it, and I plan on reading it again. Your writing style changed a bit between Snape the Younger and this, but it's still fantastic, and maybe even a bit better.

I'm still completely blown away.
VestriVerum chapter 49 . 12/11/2009
Wow. This was awesome. Amazing. I love your characters, how they're slightly altered but not too altered to make them OOC.

moreteaplease chapter 49 . 2/11/2009
Wow. Finally finished the epic! Marvelous, from begining to end.

I consider this to be one of the top fanfics I have found ever, a group of maybe three or four.

Simply cracking!

moreteaplease chapter 46 . 2/11/2009
Oh you killed Bella. Oddly sad, I liked the mad old so and so.
moreteaplease chapter 43 . 2/11/2009
Oo er missus! It's all a bit dramatic!

I love the werewolves attacking, that would be amazing to see!

Careful now Remus...
emeraldchickpea chapter 49 . 2/8/2009
I was glad to see that you gave us a chance to witness the deaths of those that died in the battle of Hogwarts, unlike the way it was handled in DH. We deserved to "see" them in their final moments, not just as corpses in a makeshift morgue.
moreteaplease chapter 27 . 2/8/2009
Good grief they're all at it!

I recieved a rather odd valentines text today, from a random fed a plot bunny though.

Looking forward to more reading time tomorrow! Half day at work, yay!

Know I am thinking of you, favorite auther, half a world away, as I watch the terrible news. Looking at our snow it all seems impossible! Keep safe.

emeraldchickpea chapter 23 . 2/3/2009
I just want to repeat that you are doing a heck of a job with this series! Some of the plot twists you've come up with are equal to HERS, in my "book"!
moreteaplease chapter 25 . 2/2/2009
Yay! Snapey's back! I was worried for a moment that you had lost him someplace...
moreteaplease chapter 24 . 2/2/2009
Lack of snupin. Sulking now... ;)
moreteaplease chapter 19 . 2/2/2009