Reviews for The Wedding Party
jeannette.rothenberger chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Ohhhh, really good.
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
*happy dance* :-)
I'm glad they all found someone. It isn't easy to heal all the scars...
guns-and-lipstick chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
aww that is so sweet!

xoxo ;)
btvs22 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Very beautiful :)
Kerubim chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
SomeGuyFawkes

Harry and his friends did do bad things. Like he copied off Hermoine, he was lazy as fuck, he did hurt people, he used dark magic, he put people in danger. And more. And yes, he does owe snape and an apology.

You know what, I think I have finally figured you out. Your not jealous of snape. you are a closet Snape fan. you go to such great lengths to make snape noting but pure evil. And you make the Gryffindor characters noting but pure and never wrong angels that have never done anything wrong, who dont deserve punishment, and when they do hurt others then it's ok because they are gryffindors.

And yet, with all this hate, you still read and even fave some snape fics. For a snape hater you sure do read and review lots of snape fics.

you are just laughably pathetic. If anyone is evil or stupid, it's you bro. Especially after that Darfur 'joke' and the child molestation 'joke'

keep being a pathetic man Fawkes. Keep being hilarious and a closet snape fan. :)
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Your story was brilliant.
theministryhasfallen chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This is such a sweet, sweet story. I loved it. Severus and Narcissa make a great pairing, I must say. I might have found a new favorite pairing after reading this story :)
purefaith91 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Excellent story...Loved it! Especially that you allowed SS to find true love with a person that is not totally self absorbed and so taught him not to be. I would say that it was very enjoyable, but I am still crying.(I'd like to say that is rare, but I cry over sad, sweet, and really happy stories). Thanks for sharing. p
bellastrange51 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Excelent Story! I really like how this is not too far fetched. I could totally see Cissa and Severus together after the war. I also need to thank you for putting Harry and Hermione together. I always thought they were way better then Harry/Ginny or Ron/Hermione. Great fic and keep writing!

-bella (:
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Extremely sweet!
honeybadger42 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Cute!
pstibbons chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
That was very nice.

Best lines (with corrections in parentheses)

“If you leave my love life in the hands of a Weasley, Potter, I swear I will skin you alive at your own reception!”

Harry pouted. “Fine, then. So getting the Twins to set you up is out, too?”

(alterior - ulterior)

Harry squirmed. “Well…sweetheart…”

“Sweetheart, no less. This must be big.”

Narcissa nodded. “It is good to finally talk to someone who does not ignore the war,” she remarked, “only too many people are eager to forget…not only the heroes…”

Harry...had to be put in a body bind and levitated to give his first and last statement on the final battle.

“…and finally professor Snape, who kept me on my toes all those years. I have greatly wronged him many, many times before finally Hermione managed to get it through to my thick skull what a wonderful man he is."

Snape grumbled. “Impudent brat never passes on an opportunity to…to…”

“Praise you?” the witch suggested with a slight smirk on her lips.

“She was Slytherin, much more than any of us knew."

I won’t deny that you can’t be considered…pretty…but honestly, would you WANT that?”

"I think I fell in love with you when you sneered at Dumbledore himself in our fourth year.”

He wrote me a letter, before he died. To be delivered if I were still alive after the war. Begging me to forgive him...

It wasn’t a huge house like Malfoy Manor, now renamed Nymph’s Wood, much to Tonk’s chagrine.

(Tonks' chagrin)

“I indulged myself there,” Snape admitted, “a bathroom like this is something I always wanted. I dreamed of soaking in hot water after a few rounds of Cruciatus sometimes.”

“Sectumsempra!” Snape yelled, aiming for Draco’s arm, intending to cut it off. Arms could be reattached, he figured, and keeping the boy away until he could be reasoned with would be the best course of action.

"she deserved to live much more than Draco…”

“It’s ok. Trust me, Severus.”

(mallable- malleable)

His sarcastic, impressive appearance hid a very insecure, frightened man that she would have to reassure and calm first before they would even speak of a relationship.

“How come you always KNOW these things?” Harry complained.

“Because I talk to them, Harold! Honestly, they’ve been seeing each other for nearly two years now!”

(intimite - intimate)

“Thank you, Nymphadora,” Snape said gravely, “and I can only say that because I am the groom today, thus preventing you from taking revenge…”

“There’s always tomorrow,” they heard the slightly insulted Auror mutter.

"Harry, my Best Man, and soon-to-be Daddy of another idiotic Gryffindor, no doubt,” he sneered, but Harry just grinned.

('Harry just grinned' should be a separate sentence)

Now, as undoubtedly Harry and Hermione have set up two other unsuspecting people...
Balou chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
beautiful!
grugster chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
I'm speechless. That was so sweet. I absolutly loved it!
HighFlyGirl chapter 1 . 9/20/2008