Reviews for How Can You?
MoonyistheBestMarauder chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
Great job! It was really good, and Remus's line "I took a chance and I got pushed away! I took a risk and I lost everything!" really reminded me of the situation I'm in with my best friend at the moment. This story really helped! I love your writing style, it's different and refreshing. I would like an alternate ending too!
Brownies Fans and Other Stuff chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
please write an alternate ending!
TheGirlSmiles0 chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
i need an alternate ending! This made me cry so much!
AndDelightReigned chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
What about paragraphs? It doesn't really matter, though, single lines work just as well. Also, I think it would've flown better if you didn't write "break" and just did a line or something similar.
Anabelle32 chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
I have to say that I really enjoy all of your writing. Thank you for all the RL/SB fanfics. I especially like The Perfect Prank. Feel free to do a sequel!
almondcrescent chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
oh no... I really hoped for a happy ending.

it's a beautiful fic, though, and I like it a lot.
Laila-Chaos-Has-Writer's-Block chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
i vote for an alternate ending! plz!
animeangel665 chapter 3 . 12/1/2007
this story needs a happy ending!please please please write one...a happier one
Bryte Nyte chapter 3 . 10/24/2007
i liked this ending-very different then normal and what i expected but i'd REALLY like to see an alternatie edning as well.
EowynSaule chapter 3 . 10/24/2007
I really like it. I'd like to see an alternate ending, although I liked this one as well... :)
ProtegoNox chapter 3 . 10/24/2007
This last chapter was terribly disappointing. Their feud is stretched out for no reason, and they're beating around the bush an awful lot, repeating the same arguments over and over again. I don't think Sirius would give up, no matter how pointless his situation is. I mean, the guy spent 12 years in Azkaban for a crime he never committed, then he busted out of there to avenge the Potters' death! I'm pretty sure he'd fight for Remus 'til the end.

Also, you might want to consider getting a beta. "I aren't" is NOT proper grammar.
MarcoLover16 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Aww. I want to cry!
Miranda chapter 3 . 10/21/2007
gay! why do they have to be effin miserable? bleh, stupid..
CaptainOats12 chapter 3 . 10/21/2007
I hate you! This is so sad! I was so depressed at the end of this. I don't know about Cruel Intentions so i don't know the quotes but i do know that this story NEEDS A HAPPY ENDING!
SiriusScruffy chapter 3 . 10/21/2007
Cute story. I wishi it had a happier ending but I've no idea what Cruel Intentions is. A few sp[elling mistakes but they were rare.

If you're talking about stopping having a limit of 15 documents you can't but you can remove them if they have no purpose being on the list. Just click remove next to the document.

RL4SBnotNT