Reviews for Naruto Hatake
pwtcmcneil chapter 24 . 9/2
while no story is perfect you did a good job so far!
Oddballzebra chapter 3 . 8/12
Only three chapters in and I can already tell this story is shit. Dropped.
Oddballzebra chapter 2 . 8/12
Itachi was only five years old when Naruto was born and didn't awaken the sharingan until he was eight. Also I'm glad to see you're going with the cliche of making Fugaku into a one dimensional bad guy. Really shows you're creativity as an author.
Oddballzebra chapter 1 . 8/12
1. Kakashi has silver/grey hair, not white 2. Jiraiya considered Orochimaru to be his best friend before he left the village 3. Kakashi was already an ANBU when the incident happened
Crimson Hawk Wolf chapter 63 . 7/16
Great story but I do wish you would of ended it with Tsunade being found already and Naruto made a chunin at least. That is if you have plans on making him one so early. I look forward to getting started on the story you already have going for the sequel to this. Good job at how you have the story going so far and I’m glad it’s a naruhina paring as well, other wise I would of never read it if it wasn’t lol.
amayranni22 chapter 63 . 7/11
haaaaaaaaaa
Tare-chan chapter 63 . 7/11
such a wonderfull story! as i already said for so many times, i love how you balanced everything in your story. i wished Hinata would have more action tough. Still..
totally love this story. and i will read the sequel right away! lucky me
Tare-chan chapter 58 . 7/11
now... if only Kishi-sensei picture Sakura and developed her like you did here, I can become her fan. She was so cool and mature. And that way, Sasuke finally start to acknowledge her. really beautiful development.

of course, as Hinata fan, i also love seing you develop her character to be very strong in her own way. I can't wait to see what she can do now.
Tare-chan chapter 48 . 7/10
oh wow... so intense! i just thougt, that perhaps, adding Kakashi to this battle would give different result. but apparently, i was wrong, again.
i really have to say, you really are good in balancing things up: action, fluff, drama, and not to forget, smooth character development. I was surprised to realized that i really like your version of sakura. she deserve this kind of development. and of course, totally love the NaruHina development as well... kinda didn't expect you're more of a NaruSaku supporter, yet could make NaruHina relationship develop this smooth.

though, i have to state that sometimes, the typoo and lack of marks, make me need to reread the sentence several times to understand it.
nevertheless... a great story so far.

onto next chapters...
Tare-chan chapter 16 . 7/7
oh wow... kishimoto never expose Hinata's mother, and i have to say, you picture her well. and, yes, i sniffled. this chapter was so sad... nice writting.
Tare-chan chapter 5 . 7/5
awww... i love how you picture the young Naruto and Hinata interact each other in this chapter. on the other hand, it's interesting too to see how young sasuke growing up.
right... onto next chapters...
Tare-chan chapter 3 . 7/5
interesting story! I wouldn't have thought Kakashi to be able to play a father role. but... apparently he could. and the reason behind his action also been made realistic. I'm eager to read how the story will be told, with little twist here and there...
now... onto next chapters...
No1 chapter 8 . 6/27
Itachi seems really out of character from cannon. More like Madara
Curious-Brunette13 chapter 32 . 5/4
I love it when Naruto Fanfic writers add in the “Eternally Youthful Genjutsu” of Lee and Gai. Those two, and other people’s reactions to them (especially outsiders’) are always good for a laugh... and Sasuke catching it with the Sharingan... XD
-CB
Curious-Brunette13 chapter 7 . 5/4
Loving what I’ll reading so far. I adore the inclusion of the ninken, and especially the little scene with Pakkun’s soft paws (little details really build).
Kudos.