Reviews for Naruto Hatake
lastkissfan chapter 12 . 10/7
cringe
Osmas chapter 11 . 9/20
"Leaf Village were known for lack of real warriors..."
Really? Yondaime killed over100 kumo ninjas solo in one encounter. Iirc Hiruzen known as "God of Shinobi".
Not to mention Hoshirama/Tobirama or Madara.
Heck, even Gai's father went solo against Kirigakure's "7 swordsmen" and killed half.
Truly, no real warriors at all, lol
ghostprotalcal1 chapter 12 . 9/1
Sorry but I have to call bs on this part of the story, even if obito didn’t control the 9 tailed fox. Itachi wouldn’t kill his clan because he wanted to become stronger. Itachi at a very young age was thrown into a world full of war he saw and noticed that peace was something that would need to be calculated and built correctly. He killed his clan because he realized that if they succeeded in their coup that the other villages would call for war on Konoha. In this story the clan just want to kill naruto so there is no risk of that, Itachi would become a lot closer to sasuke and would be indifferent about what his clan is doing. Also Shisui would not spy on Itachi due to that not being who Shisui is. Love the story so far but I had to call out this part.
Aditya chapter 42 . 8/27
About damm time i was waiting for so long for this but I think it's just started i hope their first date go well
Ziggy chapter 45 . 8/17
It would have been perfect if after sakura asked kakashi if he was dating anko in chap chapter 45 if naruto would have said "and they banged last night"
Ziggy chapter 44 . 8/17
Chapter 44 is friking hilarious
Ziggy chapter 42 . 8/17
I love how this kinda has filler like chapters. I think it helps move the story on a bit smoother while giving attention to other aspects that might not be a part of the main story line.
Ziggy chapter 30 . 8/16
Chapter 30:
"How are my two favorite Hyuga girls?" -Naruto

That sounds like the start of a kinky threesome XDD
dark143jail chapter 16 . 8/14
defo hit it's mark no doubt
Yamajiji chapter 1 . 8/11
I’m hyped to see how a Naruto raised by Kakashi would turn out.
Trillian1228 chapter 33 . 5/27
I love this story. I really like how they have the same personalities, but they are also different people because they have had different life experiences. I get a lot of chuckles from reading this.
TempestHawke chapter 17 . 5/4
okay I loved the end of this chapter. I couldn't stop laughing. my stomach and throat hurt from laughing so much. well done.
K3YBLADEK1NG chapter 1 . 4/28
The ending was annoying
K3YBLADEK1NG chapter 63 . 4/28
Yea I like the story but ino and Sakura are annoying in this chapter
K3YBLADEK1NG chapter 46 . 4/28