Reviews for Naruto Hatake
IansInsane chapter 7 . 7/21
Ha!
This is great!
MINI KAKASHI FOR THE WIN!
ZX-Writer24 chapter 52 . 7/9
Not that I don't like it or anything, but was there a specific reason for Lee not using the Primary Lotus?
Ruby Dogwood of Shadydown chapter 29 . 6/25
Even though you didn't like so much the chapter, i found it really cute and appropriate. You don't usually see this part of the fight in the original...
Naruto's Dragon Rider chapter 33 . 6/18
I love this story! You could seriously become a writer! Just watch for a few typos here and there, otherwise good luck as a writer! ;D
I love it!
Rola G chapter 1 . 5/30
Great story, can't wait to read the sequel
Naga9000 chapter 1 . 5/7
This is a very interesting what-if, I'm looking forward to it.
Naruto was on top... So many alternate directions that could have gone if assume knew what that really meant and if this wasn't a naruhina fic
Nice story I luv it
Pokemon Trainer White chapter 1 . 4/25
Feely chapter made me cry, especially Minato's letter TT
crystal2240 chapter 21 . 4/24
I can't help it. I have to review.

Okay, first of all, WTF was up with this chapter?

Naruto should have already know he was adopted. Part of the beginning of the story was getting used to Kakashi.

Not to mention, the you wrote something about Naruto sneaking into the Inuzuka compound and Kiba (I think) liking him, so how could those two not know each other until the academy?

Finally, naruto has a lot of chakra and personal training with multiple jounins and Sasuke's family barely paid attention to him when they were alive and you never mentioned him getting any private tutors or anything so how the hell is beating Naruto?!
sultryvoice chapter 63 . 4/13
I really liked reading you story. The few grammatical errors were spelling of words, substitution of words and punctuation. All in all despite your short comings, you did a very good job. Some Harlequin romance aren't this well put together.

Thanks for the story and now unto the Return of Naruto-Hatake.
dude the chidori is the same power level as the rassengan so i mean how do you think sasuke conters naruto in the series but i really like the series and naruto doesnt have lightning chakra he has wind so and the chidori can only be used by a ninja with a sharrigun just saying great story really
Shay Chamberlain chapter 63 . 3/7
Awesome!
Kitten Arina chapter 22 . 2/21
I had been enjoying this story so far even if it was a slow pace. But I lost interest in it because you decided to keep team 7 the same though if it had changed I would feel sorry for whoever got stuck on that team. I hate it because authors become to lazy and stick to cannon and start coping word for word what we all know due to the anime and the manga.
3,390 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »