Reviews for Naruto Hatake
Kitten Arina chapter 22 . 2/21
I had been enjoying this story so far even if it was a slow pace. But I lost interest in it because you decided to keep team 7 the same though if it had changed I would feel sorry for whoever got stuck on that team. I hate it because authors become to lazy and stick to cannon and start coping word for word what we all know due to the anime and the manga.
MalumAnima chapter 63 . 2/19
You sir are amazing at what you do. It's awesome to see how a small change in the beginning has domino affects. Sasuke being less of a jerk, Sakura kicking serious ass, and the rest of the Konoha bunch being closer than they were before. All around a great Fic and I pray to you to continue writing this universe, or at least to the Pain arc I have to see how Naruto handles Pain "killing" Hinata. Oh and how Sasuke deals with his brother and- I have to stop or this review will be HUGE! *sighs* One last thing... Anko. Greatest. Character. Ever.
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 63 . 2/10
Hey, great fic! The idea of Kakashi being a father is so adorable! I love all you choice in pairings for this fic! Also, love the certain changes in events like Hizashi being alive and the Third Hokage surviving and Sasuke being less of an ass :P

Can't wait to read your sequel :)
sts431 chapter 27 . 1/25
Im on chapter 27 so far I like the story but why the hell you letting kakashi teach all of them the rasengan.
larryjc chapter 63 . 1/19
Good story. Very enjoyable read.
NOOOOOO! DON'T TEACH SASUKE RASENGAN! Thats practicality Naruto trademarked damn it
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 60 . 1/9
Smart move with Hinata using a technique that impairs the vision of her enemies, but leaves her perfectly fine; do not think I have seen that in any other fic. Only note is maybe teaching her Silent Killing to make her even better at it by making it harder for enemies to counter it.
Lerris chapter 63 . 1/8
This is pretty good all in all. I'd even call it a favourite. The progression of characters was good and reasonable. Things didn't go perfectly for anyone, and Sasuke even got sealed, but it looks like he is going to be able to avoid the canon route. Naruto is even trying to realistically address the situation with the elders. Of course, it still needs at least a basic editing pass, but I already mentioned that...
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 62 . 1/8
Sound Four: "Whoops, should have thought about that weakness!"
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 55 . 1/7
Like the planning for the invasion, and Baki reflections on the plan, some nice extra insight. Also liked how a piece of comedic action turned into something potentially very important to the plot
Lerris chapter 44 . 1/6
This continues to be fairly good, particularly the parts that don't follow canon. My biggest recommendation would be to do a reread and fix the little things here and there.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 39 . 1/6
Well, I guess the girls have new incentive to work on being aware of their surroundings!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 24 . 1/5
I guess now it is no longer looking like a good idea to Kakashi to teach those skills :-P
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 12 . 1/5
The fact that Itachi regards killing your best friend as "simple," just underlines what an utterly creepy villain he is.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 8 . 1/5
Should note that it is a good point here on how much Sasuke trains even young, a lot of fics make it seem like Sasuke just copies everything with his sharingan or relies solely on natural talent (like the rest of the Uchiha are described here), overlooking his hard work
3,376 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »