Reviews for Naruto Hatake
Jose19 chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
This chapter shows the beginning of the Uchiha Coup in the village, and I want to see how Sasuke is affected in this story, and I want to see actually what impact will Kakashi have on Naruto's skills as a Shinobi.
Jose19 chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
This chapter was heartwarming as well but after this Naruto's training to become a Shinobi starts for real so I want to see how far he develops as a Shinobi, and I am also interested in Anko's relationship with Kakashi.
Jose19 chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
This chapter was heartwarming because it showed a side of Anko that she rarely shows to people, and her nightmares are due to her seal, and Naruto's attempts to help her was very nice to see.
Jose19 chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
This chapter was rather nice because of Naruto's meeting with Hinata because it will bring him a profound impact, and she is the perfect pairing for Naruto because she is everything you could want for a girl. This story seems to be getting better and better as it proceeds, and I can't wait for Naruto's development in the story, and how strong of a Shinobi he becomes.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
I think that Naruto's addition in Kakashi has been great for him because in the original story he suffered a great deal in his life, and having Naruto means he is not lonely anymore, and full of guilt because of his teammates in the past.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
I feel sorry for Naruto because Gai is the weirdest person to take care of him, and I hope that he doesn't leave a mental scar on him with his weird antics and behavior.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
This chapter shows me why I hate the Uchiha Clan so much because of their hatred and arrogance towards everybody, and I hate to say this but what Itachi did was needed to be done. I am very impressed by the story, and I will read more about it because I always wanted to see Kakashi become a father to Naruto but will Kakashi have a perverted side to himself because that's part of his personality.
dogluvva99 chapter 28 . 8/9/2013
Eh, I guess I'll just ignore the romance bits. Great story! I'm not into any pairing mainly because I like having Naruto independent. Anyways, if grammar or whatever is hard just get a beta. The story is amazing! Thumbs up!
krispy dubert chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
love this
Fan Fan 92555 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
tis is horib red mr grimjaw
RamblingInsomniac chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
Trying really hard to wade through the grammatical errors because I think your premise is quite interesting. But (and I mean this in the nicest way possible) please edit your work, so that your readers can fully enjoy the story. Bad grammar really does detract from a good story.
ristina.hinata chapter 30 . 7/28/2013
Wow, i really like your take on ''naruto''. I like that not only is Naruto different- thanks to Kakashi, but Kakashi also changes - thanks to being a father. :-) Thanks for your hard work!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/14/2013
You certainly have great ideas for this AU. I'm loving the story so far, but the grammar seems to interfere with the pacing at times. There have been numerous times when I had a hard time understanding what you meant. That said, even this grammar-nazi can look past the errors and enjoy this great story.
fullmetal-meeze chapter 46 . 7/15/2013
Haha, I saw the author's note, but if you don't like NaruHina, why'd you write a fanfic about them? Why not NaruSaku? I'm socially awkward, so all this KakaAnko stuff is making me laugh. This chapter was pretty good too, and I just realized how young they all are, now that they're in the chuunin exams.
fullmetal-meeze chapter 41 . 7/15/2013
Agent G, ay, just wanted to tell you that this story of yours is really good! The entire idea of Kakashi raising Naruto is pretty cool, and it seems more natural than anything else I've heard. I wanted to do an earlier review, but I kind of forgot so here goes: all the characters are pretty intriguing, especially Anko. I think she's my favorite, and it would be pretty great for her to date Kaka-sensei. All of the other romancy circles with Naruto, Hinata, Sakura, Sasuke and Ino are pretty legit too, not to mention how they're pretty similar to their characters in the actual manga, other than Ino and Sakura no longer being best friends, and Sakura not being terrible to Naruto. My only issue with this series is how come Shikamaru, Chouji and Ino don't show up as much as the others? And the other jonin haven't been seen in a while. As for the grammar/spelling issues, I don't see why people are complaining about it, it's pretty obvious as to what you're trying to say, and it's not even a big deal. I heard there's a sequel to this series, so I'm pretty excited to read it! Great job with this, I'm sure your other works are just as good.
3,382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »