Reviews for Naruto Hatake
nightdreamerofthestars chapter 17 . 9/18/2015
hahahahahahaha hilarious love it!
Guest chapter 33 . 8/31/2015
Just wanted to let you know that even many years later, you got a follower slowly reading your fic. It's a great story and light hearted. I've read many darker fics and this story was a pleasant ride so far. The characters aren't too different only slight changes with their interactions. This makes room for slow but steady character growth which I enjoy reading. Well done, and you have my thanks since you kept me entertained throughout a prolonged blackout in my area and hot story has kept my full attention.

Great work and I plan on finishing this amazing story you have created.
Nasakegan chapter 30 . 8/29/2015
While I have not read near as many fan fictions as my friends yours gives me a unique problem. I plan to eventually write my own stories and I don't know whether to hate or love the fact that you used 2 of the same thought I have in my head. 1) regret of killing someone who would not regret killing you makes you more honorable and 2) the difference between revenge and avenging someone. Hammer that thought into sasuke early enough and a lot of canon BS could be avoided. I love that someone had the same thoughts because I think I over think things and have never seen a story use that logic. So while I love someone else thought that I hate the fact that my story will feel like it copied the idea.
Toto12233 chapter 13 . 8/20/2015
So naruto who has been trained by kakashi, gai, and anko isnt already top in class... How is that possible
malikmi95 chapter 63 . 8/20/2015
i love this fic, the story is great and i like the good sasuke
Shinobi Gatana chapter 16 . 8/17/2015
For the potential Uchiha Naruto story... you could use NaruHina as a Romeo and Juliet would allow for a much more dynamic story setting and allow for many more chapter options as it makes your options so much more diverse. As for Sasuke. I recommend Tenten. I have seen good NaruTen stories, and even NaruIno stories, but never a good SasuTen story. Good luck with whichever you decide.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Not a bad start. Well done.
erisol chapter 2 . 8/14/2015
I like it so far. Too many fan fictions sound silly but this one is great.
havloginbutimlz chapter 33 . 8/10/2015
The story is great and the interactions between characters is well above par(in my opinion) the grammer and such is really bothersome. If you can get past some extremely basic typos and phrases the story is really great and I would recommend you read it
Ace of Spies chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Looks like a really good start to a really great series!
lizyeh2000 chapter 63 . 8/2/2015
Loved your story , now favourited!
Randomreader chapter 63 . 7/30/2015
He's I finally caught up, this is by far one of the best stories I've read, I especially love what u did with sasuke, great job and keep up the good work
IansInsane chapter 7 . 7/21/2015
Ha!
This is great!
MINI KAKASHI FOR THE WIN!
ZX-Writer24 chapter 52 . 7/9/2015
Not that I don't like it or anything, but was there a specific reason for Lee not using the Primary Lotus?
Ruby Dogwood of Shadydown chapter 29 . 6/25/2015
Even though you didn't like so much the chapter, i found it really cute and appropriate. You don't usually see this part of the fight in the original...
3,552 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »