Reviews for Naruto Hatake
Scarease chapter 53 . 10/15/2013
Meat as food you eat. Meet as you are going to a meeting at show help you i my self have english and spelling problem that to bad schooling. i am not try to critisize or offend you just help. good luck on you other fanfictions.
onlytoask chapter 22 . 10/14/2013
I'm disappointed with your team choices. I had hoped that Hinata and Naruto would be on the same team, or at the very least a little creativity.
onlytoask chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
I liked that. I really like it when Naruto and Anko are close when he's a kid.
7Th heaven chapter 16 . 10/10/2013
Temari! Who else?
Pyryp chapter 8 . 9/26/2013
Just get a beta :P
Hate the masked Naruto btw. It's not a mary sue thing ofc but that's all I can think of when I see masked Naruto in a story.
Pyryp chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
You really should use betas though.
A Persnickety Haberdashery chapter 37 . 9/24/2013
Didn't Naruto already learn water walking while Sasuke and Sakura learnt tree waddling earlier in this story?
mydemonsangel chapter 16 . 9/23/2013
Second time reading this fic, and I'm tearing up cause it brings back memories of my own mom...great writers like you keep readers like me coming back time after time
Ponehh chapter 12 . 9/6/2013
In the canon storyline, it was actually Danzo who ordered Itachi to kill his entire clan.
Ponehh chapter 8 . 9/6/2013
Excellent. Im enjoying this so far 9.9/10
There are a few spelling errors here and there you might want to check thoroughly otherwise its a great piece of work. Keep it up
jordan leonard chapter 28 . 9/4/2013
i really enjoy your storyline. it is very impressive. i can never guess what the next thing is going to be. i hope that you make another naurhina series.
Angels will bleed from pain chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
Love it!
Ever-Lethargic chapter 17 . 8/20/2013
Kakashi has the best teaching methods! /
Ever-Lethargic chapter 16 . 8/20/2013
So sad! :,( I was actually crying!
Uraharaisgod chapter 11 . 8/19/2013
Huh? Sasuke as a dark wolf before the massacre? That's odd, he was very bright and cheerful, although he had a distinct inferiority complex, his whole dark wolf avenger stuff didn't start till afterwards.
3,405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »