Reviews for Naruto Hatake
bacon mcdragon chapter 28 . 9/20/2014
I personally don't care to much about the spelling, but i am wondering if there is a possible paring inthe future for konahamoru and hanabi?!
avidreaded chapter 34 . 8/30/2014
It's because haku is to damn feminine even his weapon of choice is feminine I mean hello kunoichi usually use senbon cause they're light weight require delicate fingers to use properly and with the situation Zabuza and haku are in(like the entire time haku is with Zabuza) Zabuza would tell haku to say she's a boy to avoid anything mentally scaring which would ruin Zabuzas " secret weapon" which is haku.
BlazeSwurlAngel chapter 12 . 8/8/2014
What about the whole thing with itachi NOT being a traitor but actually listening to the sandaime's orders? Great story! (Trying not to make this review a one sentence one) .
Hercules8 chapter 52 . 7/21/2014
Rock Lee is the best! :D
Hercules8 chapter 43 . 7/20/2014
Love the first dates. Both of them! :)
Hercules8 chapter 38 . 7/20/2014
Yay they kissed sort of! Man, really want them to get together. Naruto and Hinata are the best couple, well I think they would be.:)
Hercules8 chapter 16 . 7/19/2014
Oh man, that chapter with Hinata's mom dying. It was so sad. I cried. But love Naruto stay with her the whole time and help her through it.
Hercules8 chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
Thank you for writing such a beautiful story. In this Naruto is not so alone like he was in the Manga or Anime, and it really touches my heart to read this. Thank you! :3
Hercules8 chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
Chapter 6 "Naruto vs Anko" was so FUNNY! I was laughing my butt off. :D
Hercules8 chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
This is a great story! I love most of your stories, so it's no surprise to me. Love the bits with Gai, he is the funnest character beside Rock Lee in the whole Naruto show! :)
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Looks good so far. Can't wait to read more! :)
TheTwistedLight chapter 57 . 7/13/2014
Man, this chapter brought a crazy idea in my head. A short fanfic about johnin senseis betting to be able to shape up a mini-me out of one of their genin,just like Gai.
Ramblings aside, great story, as always.
TheTwistedLight chapter 25 . 7/12/2014
This a really interesting story,well worth a favourite. I just wish it had more commas in the right places T_T
Comeheretiger chapter 63 . 7/12/2014
Hiya! I love this story I think your grammar really improved towards the end. Did you do part 2? If so could you link me to it?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
“Little did anyone know that night Naruto made a new decision in life that would shape his future and the rest of Konoha.”
This sentence puts a lot of suspence and foreshadowing. Good job! You now have me EVEN MORE HOOKED in this story! EXELLNT job by the way. :):):):):):):):)
3,473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »