Reviews for Naruto Hatake
Jose19 chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
I feel sorry for Naruto because Gai is the weirdest person to take care of him, and I hope that he doesn't leave a mental scar on him with his weird antics and behavior.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
This chapter shows me why I hate the Uchiha Clan so much because of their hatred and arrogance towards everybody, and I hate to say this but what Itachi did was needed to be done. I am very impressed by the story, and I will read more about it because I always wanted to see Kakashi become a father to Naruto but will Kakashi have a perverted side to himself because that's part of his personality.
dogluvva99 chapter 28 . 8/9/2013
Eh, I guess I'll just ignore the romance bits. Great story! I'm not into any pairing mainly because I like having Naruto independent. Anyways, if grammar or whatever is hard just get a beta. The story is amazing! Thumbs up!
krispy dubert chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
love this
Fan Fan 92555 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
tis is horib red mr grimjaw
RamblingInsomniac chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
Trying really hard to wade through the grammatical errors because I think your premise is quite interesting. But (and I mean this in the nicest way possible) please edit your work, so that your readers can fully enjoy the story. Bad grammar really does detract from a good story.
ristina.hinata chapter 30 . 7/28/2013
Wow, i really like your take on ''naruto''. I like that not only is Naruto different- thanks to Kakashi, but Kakashi also changes - thanks to being a father. :-) Thanks for your hard work!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/14/2013
You certainly have great ideas for this AU. I'm loving the story so far, but the grammar seems to interfere with the pacing at times. There have been numerous times when I had a hard time understanding what you meant. That said, even this grammar-nazi can look past the errors and enjoy this great story.
fullmetal-meeze chapter 46 . 7/15/2013
Haha, I saw the author's note, but if you don't like NaruHina, why'd you write a fanfic about them? Why not NaruSaku? I'm socially awkward, so all this KakaAnko stuff is making me laugh. This chapter was pretty good too, and I just realized how young they all are, now that they're in the chuunin exams.
fullmetal-meeze chapter 41 . 7/15/2013
Agent G, ay, just wanted to tell you that this story of yours is really good! The entire idea of Kakashi raising Naruto is pretty cool, and it seems more natural than anything else I've heard. I wanted to do an earlier review, but I kind of forgot so here goes: all the characters are pretty intriguing, especially Anko. I think she's my favorite, and it would be pretty great for her to date Kaka-sensei. All of the other romancy circles with Naruto, Hinata, Sakura, Sasuke and Ino are pretty legit too, not to mention how they're pretty similar to their characters in the actual manga, other than Ino and Sakura no longer being best friends, and Sakura not being terrible to Naruto. My only issue with this series is how come Shikamaru, Chouji and Ino don't show up as much as the others? And the other jonin haven't been seen in a while. As for the grammar/spelling issues, I don't see why people are complaining about it, it's pretty obvious as to what you're trying to say, and it's not even a big deal. I heard there's a sequel to this series, so I'm pretty excited to read it! Great job with this, I'm sure your other works are just as good.
Vsasseranbuninjafromkonoha chapter 60 . 7/4/2013
I'd just like to point out in the chapter before this one you mentioned that Naruto would send out his clone for a snack and that the clone would be selfish and eat it, but if you really thought about it either way it would be up to his benefit. Anything that the clone does instantly gets put into his memory bank, or chakra bank. So if he sent out his clones for a snack then he would get chakra. Though now that I think about it you probably are just talking about Naruto wanting to enjoy ramen.
QueenMilaAshdown chapter 46 . 7/1/2013
ah, loved the difference with Anko's entrance!
QueenMilaAshdown chapter 42 . 7/1/2013
cuteness!
Milton chapter 16 . 6/28/2013
I Could see an Uchiha adoption possible cause Sasuke's mom was Naruto's mom best friend
Boughdey721 chapter 33 . 6/30/2013
I'm gonna start with the story: Pretty good so far, scratch that... it's damn good, hope the Naruhina starts up soon, but I'm NOT gonna dwell on that. you DON'T misspell Characters names... I hate it when Writers do that... and you've made this story into a VERY beliveable version.
and about trying to overload your inbox... you can't... i've tried... It's gotten to the point where I had to change my main Email address my inbox was getting new messages so damn often, but... IT'S OVER 9,000! (Hope you appreciate that little DBZ joke...lol)
3,377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »