Reviews for Naruto Hatake
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 6 . 1/5
"Seemed like a good idea at the time," huh? Not sure if it was or not given the...mixed results.
Lerris chapter 28 . 1/5
And so we see the first signs that Sasuke may grow used to killing quite quickly, while Naruto may have what he needs to grow stronger mentally so he better controls his anger. It was good to see Sakura too have a meaningful contribution. As far as the Rasengan goes, I have nothing against training all the members of the team in it, save that you already said that the cost of using it was higher than Kakashi could pay easily. Still, if you trust your team, then why not give them the best tools you can to survive? I could also see it where Kakashi decides that the Rasengan is Naruto's legacy and only teach him. In short I don't think them getting the first stage training matters much, one way or another, though technically it might have flowed better to give them another example in shape training. Sakura, in particular, could really take advantage of, at least eventually, chakra scalpels.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 2 . 1/4
Like Itachi's portrayal here, and his descent into darkness
Lerris chapter 22 . 1/4
This story is good overall, yet it does feel a little forced to get a canon team out of this. I could see Kakashi avoiding Hinata as her crush might be a liability, and perhaps he knew Asuma wanted the Ino, Shika, and Cho team. Still, for him to get the top three prospective genin seems a bit much. I'm just not sure the Hokage would have been willing to unbalance the teams to placate both the council and Kakashi. After all, that means probably at least one weaker team that might have ordinarily been, and it could easily mean that teams deaths.
Lerris chapter 18 . 1/4
This chapter feels a little forced. Naruto has had a lot of chakra control training, yet really doesn't seem better with the common clone than in canon. Even if you accept that it is just impossible for him to ever get his control to that level, well, I'm guessing Kakashi wouldn't have put it off teaching an alternative to the last possible time and risk his son failing.
Lerris chapter 12 . 1/3
Hmm, I'm almost surprised Pein seemed to like Itachi's actions. Still, this is a more realistic Itachi than we usually see. After all, any Itachi that slaughter's every man woman and child in his family save his brother is evil, regardless of whether or not he was following orders.
jbadillodavila chapter 63 . 12/5/2014
Guau
slythian chapter 63 . 12/2/2014
Great story had fun reading it
Guest chapter 63 . 11/20/2014
Can't wait for part 2. Excited to see how you change the story now that naruto has finished.
guyguy chapter 63 . 11/12/2014
Fantastic story. Hope to see a part two some day.
rock johnson chapter 43 . 11/10/2014
bowchikawowow
rock johnson chapter 41 . 11/10/2014
I see we're getting some Hinata Haku fanfiction here *wink wink*
acetwolf94 chapter 63 . 11/11/2014
I LOVE IT! ITS REALLY GOOD! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Unknown2112015 chapter 37 . 10/19/2014
LMAO, he added a scene from an filler that takes place later at this time. It worked out well so I take it that they would be getting together soon then. This is good work.
Unknown2112015 chapter 33 . 10/19/2014
I wondering if this mission was going to take place, but here it is and in a way that I never thought it would.
3,376 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »