Reviews for Naruto Hatake
Anonymous Person chapter 26 . 1/15
Honestly, this cracks me up so much.
On another note, is it just me or do the team dynamics seem a hell of a lot more stable than in canon? Though it could easily be explained due to the fact that they've all been friends for years. Even Sasuke's seems more personable than canon.
Anonymous Person chapter 25 . 1/15
Despite the fact that the parts I know best are the very beginning of the anime even those memories are rather faint. However, I do remember this scene and I gotta say Ebisu was seriously asking for it.
Anonymous Person chapter 11 . 1/15
Ugh, for me at least the biggest mystery of the entire Naruto series is why so many females seem to think Sasuke is attractive. It might just be me, but I honestly see nothing very special about him.
great story so far
this has been one pf the nest ive read.
LordHatredX chapter 63 . 1/7
it was an okay story

! ! !
Guest chapter 63 . 12/3/2016
Beautiful, can't wait to start reading part 2
Guest chapter 16 . 12/3/2016
You did not make me cry, but god fucking damnit was it close! The only reason I didn't cry was because I've heard recountings of Hinata's mom dying in other people's stories so I am somewhat immune to it.
Pointer3109 chapter 44 . 11/17/2016
'i think there are people in Suna that know about you and Hinata.'

I had a vision of the Suna siblings meeting Naruto for the first time and wanting to know if he and Hinata were an item, yet.
Lilly Potter ml chapter 63 . 11/10/2016
!:)
Deomain chapter 34 . 11/1/2016
good but all these chapters are just to much and its too long at times and I know I saying this to late but I jus got this app two or three weeks ago
Silver wolf chapter 63 . 9/30/2016
That
Was
AWESOME!

LOVE YOUR STORY!
Keep up tye good work!
Trekio112 chapter 63 . 9/8/2016
every time the mist nin tall trash about bloodlines I just smile and think "Haters gonna hate ;3"
Trekio112 chapter 27 . 9/6/2016
I'm more than slightly irked that kakashi is teaching all 3 of them the Rasengan, it should be a family jutsu -.- besides sasuke can learn chidori and sakura can stick to her gen, rasengan is for namikazes :v
Trekio112 chapter 16 . 9/5/2016
my thoughts on the authors end note for chapter 16: I never cry...ever...except for when I watched clannad the after story
Trekio112 chapter 11 . 9/5/2016
in almost every fanfic, and in cannon, the 3rd hokage always thinks of retiring for some reason, but decides against it because there's no one to replace him, why not just force shikaku to do it XD
3,529 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »