Reviews for Naruto Hatake
xNaruHina chapter 13 . 1/31
you had the perfect setup to have Hinatas and Naruto like each other with him being raised in a loving environment. ..and yet you maje him like Sakura. What even. that is so overused it isn't even funny.
xNaruHina chapter 13 . 1/31
xNaruHina chapter 11 . 1/31
Training is one thing but child abuse is another. Anko probably shouldn't be trusted to train Naruto until she stops being sadistic. He isn't even in academy yet and she's trying to use him as target practice.
xNaruHina chapter 6 . 1/31
Wow Anko really shouldn't . let around kids .-. I hope Naruto tells Kakashi thay Anko had thrown Kunai at him pinning him to a wall and that she pulled on to his neck when he tried helping her.
sandra129009 chapter 63 . 1/20
AHH OMG NOOO!
i honestly hope you keep going with the story i really enjoyed reading it!
sandra129009 chapter 55 . 1/19
You have done an amazing job! i cant stop reading!
souleymane chapter 40 . 12/26/2015
love it
souleymane chapter 39 . 12/26/2015
goog story
Guest chapter 63 . 11/18/2015
I think you never heard of a comma. Anyway great fanfic
JLdark chapter 63 . 11/20/2015
I liked the ending specially that all of Naruto's friends trust him and that he tell them everything, besides the little scene between Hinata and Naruto was a plus to the ending.

This is one of the most interesting stories, specially all the character development how they grow as ninjas and their personality star to show. I really like the time you gave them to actually grow and show how they can develop.

I would like to read more about Naruto and the Nine tails if they interact more in the future, because he did not have too much role in the story, but when he appeared it was awesome you did a great job with him.

So thank for a great and wonderful sorry I'm going to read the sequel next.
JLdark chapter 62 . 11/20/2015
This was awesome! The part I like the best is how Hinata stopped Naruto calming him and showing Garaa that it was true what Naruto said to him. It was a great battle between Naruto and Garaa besides the Nine tails took control over him only a little but it was awesome I can't wait for the next and final chapter.
JLdark chapter 61 . 11/20/2015
This is getting great! Ino did an excellent job too, it was funny what she did to Chouji. It intriguing what have you planned for the mist ninjas, what plan so you have?

Besides the battles are getting difficult for the Konoha ninjas even I'd they were prepared. I fear for the third and his battle and how Naruto will tell all his friends about the nine tails.
JLdark chapter 60 . 11/18/2015
It was and awesome chapter, the fight scenes and special how the characters show how they have grow, like Hinata she even surprised her father and managed to protect her sister.

The new perspective Sasuke has is really interesting, not only he worries about himself but it open to suggestions and that is important.
JLdark chapter 59 . 11/16/2015
You really convinced that he died, well it is not bad at least they are prepared for something and have an opportunity to react in time. So Neji and Tenten have something or at least is beginning, is so funny how Naruto and Sasuke tease Neji about it, well the battles were great to read besides everyone of Konoha did their best.
Ijustloveanimex chapter 16 . 11/16/2015