Reviews for Naruto Hatake
ReignOfTheFlash24 chapter 16 . 8/27
Sad nibba hours
E.Richtofen chapter 30 . 8/27
This chapter both gave me the feels and was hilarious. Half the chapter was very lighthearted and the other half was a bit sad, but turned around at the end. I loved the Konohamaru and Hanabi's antics in getting both Naruto and Hinata together. Especially with that last moment, where they were insinuating that Naruto was gay because of that kiss with Sasuke, that was a pretty sly move. Though, the moment with Kakashi and Sasuke is what really made the chapter standout. I feel like you're taking the first couple of steps in making Sasuke a better character by using the memory of Obito. As usual I'm loving the story and have not disliked a single chapter.
E.Richtofen chapter 29 . 8/27
This chapter was great, I actually enjoyed the moments where Hinata was cheering Naruto up and Ino was cheering Sakura up. Bringing up their first kill was something I was also hoping for too. Plus, this wraps up the previous chapter up nicely.
E.Richtofen chapter 21 . 8/27
I think the reveal of Naruto's prisoner and the truth about Kakashi not being his real father was executed perfectly. The suspense was killing me, I kept hoping that by the end of this chapter, he would accept Kakashi as his father. That last scene with him and Kakashi was just perfect. Also, I'm glad that not only are you keeping the english jutsu titles, but you gave Naruto a fitting jutsu from the forbidden scroll. So far the story has been excellent. There is never a dull moment, every scene feels captivating. Great Job!
E.Richtofen chapter 10 . 8/26
I'm glad that the Hyuuga kidnapping event was covered in this story. I was actually looking forward to it, I would also like to add in, that I think you portrayed it well. Hizashi surviving may pacify Hiashi a bit more after his wife dies (assuming she still dies after Hanabi is born). On a final note, it's great that the story start with Naruto being 4 years old and progresses through these events because it gives me a better feel of Naruto's change in childhood.
E.Richtofen chapter 6 . 8/26
You got me on the floor laughing when I had to think of Kakashi sleeping with a stuffed fox plush. Also, love how Naruto and Hinata are friends prior to the academy. Your writing is pretty solid too and the story has just been fun to read. It's also pretty cool that Naruto has someone that is more on his level of wackiness (Anko).
E.Richtofen chapter 3 . 8/26
This story is so awesome to read, everything from the hyperactive Naruto and how he thinks of Kakashi as a father (as expected). The scenes with him playing with Gai, just felt sweet to read (not sure how to describe it). Keep up the good work, because it's been three chapters and I'm loving the story. So far the plot is great.
E.Richtofen chapter 1 . 8/26
Great start to a story, I can't wait to see more. This really does feel like a possible route that could have happened in canon.
Best fanfic I've ever read, finished all 63 chapters in one week. Great job!
Great fanfic just started reading but Fugaku was said to respeft Obito's dying gift to Kakashi? Seems OOC to me.
SomeNarutoAddict chapter 21 . 7/16
I'm trying hard not to cry
Bleach confirmed
Encouragingyouth chapter 28 . 7/14
Good on you for sticking to your guns regarding the romance. You are aware of the grammar issues so i wont bother pointing any out, however none were bad enough to make the text confusing, so i can see how someone with problems like you speak of could miss them. Im sure youll get it fixed eventually.

I will say so far the story is really good plotwise, but it is a bit of a pet peeve whenever i see authors use the anime's more visual gags in writing as if they transfer on a 1:1 scale. There are better ways to portray awkward silence than the "sweat drop" for example. Id try writing as if there were no visual equivilant to reference from, seperate it from the anime and make it unique in your own writing style.

Best of luck!
Blazemoney chapter 4 . 7/6
nevermind
Blazemoney chapter 4 . 7/6
ok atleast you didnt copy there apperances
3,554 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »