Reviews for Naruto Hatake
band20 chapter 3 . 10/14/2007
So its already begun with plans to eliminate Naruto, I have to admit that I thought they would wait a lot longer maybe when he was 10 or so. It would be easy to make things appear as an accident at that age when most children are very adventerous. Hearing Naruto call Kakashi daddy though was really the oddest thing I've ever read. I guess we can see now why Iruka is so fond of Naruto its because he has been taking care of him when he was growing up. I wonder though if things will change when Iruka learns Naruto's secret. That part about Kakashi dealing with the closet monster with a few kunai was hilarious. Ichigo and Renji huh, you've been watching Bleach again lately huh lol. Now though we see the beginning of Kakashi and Anko's relationship. Gai and Naruto playing hide and seek ninja style now that was quite the moment to end on. Well only one more to go before I'm caught up, keep up the good work.
band20 chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
Well this was just funny at least the first part was any way. Kakashi really had no clue what he was in for when he decided to take care of a baby, let alone a baby Naruto. It seems Naruto already has his massive apetite and well his powerful set of lungs. Well at least Sarutobi made a wise decision in telling the council, I mean Kakashi had a point but that would be one secret that if it got out could litrally cause a civil war. Well not surprising that the Uchiha are plotting but you actually showed Itachi and his father closer then I think the series did. I remember his father saying how he didnt understand Itachi at all, yet it seems they have a slight understanding at the moment. I have a feeling that the Uchiha and thier supporters will prove to be an interesting plot for the future. Looking forward to reading more and seeing how things go in the next chapter.
band20 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Finally I made it, ok I like how you started this off. Showing a bit of the Hokage and his final thoughts/moments before he faced off against the Kyubi. I've always wondered how much regret he felt when he finally activated the seal and imprisoned the fox in Naruto. Having Sarutobi and Jiraya inform Kakashi was an interesting touch as well and naturally Naruto growing up in Kakashi's care will be very interesting. It makes you wonder if Kakashi knows who Naruto's father and mother was in the series right now but you never know. Got to wonder what will happen next so keep up the good work and I'll be reading more.
Necrokon chapter 4 . 10/14/2007
very nice chapter, although I don't know if having Kakashi and Anko together is such a good idea. I always pictured Kakashi with Kurenai. Keep up the good writing.
mdizzle chapter 4 . 10/14/2007
You could always turn it into a Naruharem story, but that's just me. NaruHina forever.
Akira Stridder chapter 4 . 10/14/2007
So a hyuuga is next to show up...
Vld chapter 4 . 10/14/2007
Nice. Really not bad. I guess you could refine it somehow, but I don't know what to suggest for that. I think you've pretty much caught the essence of both Kakashi and Gai, and are on the verge of succeeding in creating a slightly different yet very close to the original Anko.

My only trouble was in the use of Ichigo's and Renji's names for the two assassins. I mean, I know it's just names, but... well, it kind of hurts to see two bad guys named after two of my favorite characters!
DarkSamuraiX1999 chapter 4 . 10/14/2007
Good chapter, nice job. Can't really much else.
raindancerfromhell12 chapter 4 . 10/14/2007
ok... soo i know that you probly wont read this but in that tiny bit of chance you do.. great job with this fan fict. i havent left any of thees on your other ones because i didint want to bother you... but i cant wait for the next one so keep up the good work! and forget about those anoying assholes who say weird shit. just is not worth the time right.
Awesomoisawesome chapter 4 . 10/14/2007
Really good fanfic, keep it up yeah! can't wait for the next chapter!
No-longer-writing21 chapter 4 . 10/13/2007
I love this story. I loved it when Naruto said "Unca Gai" that was just so kawaii! Anyways please udated soo. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Ja Ne!
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 4 . 10/13/2007
Great job on the update, I hope you'll be adding another chapter soon.

Will you be showing more of Kakashi and the ANBU's trip with Anko?
LiMiYa chapter 4 . 10/13/2007
love the talk between 'Unca' Gai and Naruto.
Boby09 chapter 4 . 10/13/2007
great chapter i can't wait to see what happenes next and for naruto to meet hinata! _
Dragon Man 180 chapter 4 . 10/13/2007
Gai as an uncle... interesting. I hope Anko becomes Naruto's big sister, aunt, or mom soon!
3,377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 210 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 .. Last Next »