Reviews for Naruto Hatake
DX99 chapter 10 . 11/27/2007
Can't wait to see what happens next.
ZoninV chapter 10 . 11/27/2007
all right here is my review... this story is good but still flawed. the main flaws are that it starts fairley slow in the begginning requiring some patience, which brings me to the other main flaw... since when has the nine-tailed fox known what was happening on the outside... It does not know anything happening to Naruto unless he is in danger. After the four-tail transformation, then yes the fox will know but only once its in that state... after that its only goods are is that it keeps you wanting to read it and more. there almost no mistakes other than those two madein the story. 4/5
Chigatana chapter 10 . 11/27/2007
good chapter...naruto meets kyuubi at a young age to, hmm i smell a plot baking *shifts eyes*...hmm gald to see most of the clans are on naruto's side but i was a bit suprised by the inukuza thought they would be agains him *shruggs* but w/e...hmm cant wait for a nother awesome chapter...later
Akira Stridder chapter 10 . 11/27/2007
Hm..decent chapter...atleast neji isn't an ass lol...
Namikaze14 chapter 10 . 11/27/2007
wow nice chapter luv it! hope you update soon! :D
Anthony1 chapter 10 . 11/27/2007
In a way you can consider what happen in this chapter the fallout from what happened in the previous one. It's good to see that Naruto is going to recover from his injury and I must say that you did a pretty good job at doing the whole meeting between him and Kyuubi without actually revealing that it was the nine-tailed fox.

Also, now most of Konoha seemingly has been told about the truth of what's inside of Naruto and thankfully there were some who were in support of the blonde then against him. But there are some questions that I have to wonder has happen in these last two chapters.

How will Naruto be treated now that it's been revealed to be a jinchuuriki? What'll happen with the whole Hyuga clan since it appears as though Neji's dad won't have to die like he did in the series? Also, will there be any retailation from the Cloud for what Naruto did?

Well, I guess I'll have to wait to see if any of those quesitons will be answered. Until next time you update, see ya and keep up the good work.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 10 . 11/27/2007
Meh, I always knew Fugaku was a jerk. I hope Naruto shows up Sasuke in the Academy! Also, since Naruto rescued her, will Hinata be more outgoing thanks to him?
RasenganFin chapter 10 . 11/27/2007
HURRAY! It's better than MY suggestion in the village council argument.
GamerJay chapter 9 . 11/27/2007
Awesome A/U fic. Fugaku Uchiha is a real jerk. Good thing he'll get sliced up by Itachi soon, and that will be one less Naruto-hater..that is unless you decide that should happen, of course.

Nicely written. Keep up the good work.
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 9 . 11/25/2007
SWET! I loved that kyuubi outburst.
Namikaze14 chapter 9 . 11/25/2007
oh nice chapter hope you update soon! :D
AiSard chapter 9 . 11/25/2007
loved the fic so far. tho naruto roaring was pretty funny P idk hehe.

hope you update soon.
TFK-fan118 chapter 9 . 11/25/2007
O.O PLEASE UPDATE!
Warrior of winds chapter 9 . 11/25/2007
Wow, accesing Kyuubi at such a yong age. Update soon.
DX99 chapter 9 . 11/25/2007
Great job! I can't really say much else.
3,554 | « Prev Page 1 .. 210 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 230 .. Last Next »