Reviews for Naruto Hatake
Silver Warrior chapter 9 . 11/24/2007
hehe, neat! And callig Gai 'crazy' is a major understatement! Same with Anko, but I love her anyways. Always love seeing Naruto there to save Hinata from the Cloud kidnapper's... though hoo boy this will provide some interesting changes!
GuyverZero chapter 9 . 11/24/2007
a twist on the night of hinata's kidnapping. pretty cool. peace out.

GZ
tereziously chapter 9 . 11/24/2007
OMG NARUTO! I hope he's okey! i love this story!
shyalchemist chapter 9 . 11/24/2007
great chapter looking forward to the next one :)
Saiyura chapter 9 . 11/24/2007
Naru chan! hurry update! *is in a panick*
Boby09 chapter 9 . 11/24/2007
is kyuubi going to cool or is he going to be completly evil? great chapter can't wait for the next one! _
Overlord of Kitsune chapter 9 . 11/24/2007
Damn, I wanted to read the next chapter...update soon. I like the young Kyuubi naruto. lol, innocent but at the same time evil.
Havock chapter 9 . 11/24/2007
wow good story, never seen or heard of one quite like this. you seem to have good organization and every thing else.
Akira Stridder chapter 9 . 11/24/2007
whoa! I thought by using Kyuubi's power his wound would healed?
raindancerfromhell12 chapter 9 . 11/24/2007
Dame! i just love it when naruto kills some unlucky bastard! that was cool! so wait did the kunia hit his heart or his lungs... or just the center of his chest... doesnt matter. great job! i cant wait for the next one!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 9 . 11/24/2007
I really hope Akira doesn't die so Hizashi doesn't have to give his life to save Hiashi. Man, hurting Hinata around Naruto earns you a one way trip to painville.
NoNameNeeded chapter 9 . 11/24/2007
Oh My God, have you know shame, how sare you leave the chapter hanging like that, it's inhumane...

Sorry, I've always wanted to say that, though it was a great (albeit annoying) cliffy you left there.

I really enjoyed this chapter and I really can't wait until you next update so I hope that you write and post the next chapter soon!

CHOW!
Tatsu-ZZmage chapter 9 . 11/24/2007
OH nice way to get naruto into that fight or die place he needs to be in to bring out the Kyuubi's power eairly.
Anthony1 chapter 9 . 11/24/2007
Oh man, this was a great chapter that you did here. It's good to see that the interaction between Naruto and the Hyugas, namely Hinata's immediate family is doing already. Though the thing that I really liked was when Naruto beat the living hell out of that cloud ninja. I also kind of liked it is when Naruto suddenly returned to normal after he realize that Hinata was okay.

But you have to wonder what the consequences will be with the chakra of the nine-tailed fox coming out and being felt by all those within Konoha? For example, Itachi seemingly becoming very interesting in that power. Whatever happens I have a feeling that it won't be all that good. Anyways, until next time, see ya and keep up the good work.
keyblade-03 chapter 9 . 11/24/2007
Awesome fic you have here. Your really spending your time with the pre academey days here. I wonder how long you plan on making this fic. Also wonder who you are going to put on Narutos team and who the sensei is going to be since Kakashi is his father. Anyways your doing an outstanding job thus far so keep it up. I hope you update really soon.

Keyblade