Reviews for Naruto Hatake
Rubel chapter 8 . 11/17/2007
Interesting. I'll Keep an eye out to see where you take this.
Josephus Prime chapter 8 . 11/17/2007
o Itachi's gonna go bonkers...update soon!
BloodRoseBDA chapter 7 . 11/14/2007
yay i lover it cant wait for ankoXkakashi love this story update soon
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 7 . 11/12/2007
Cool
Leo Delkin chapter 7 . 11/12/2007
I really love how you take your time and all, and how you get all aspects of Naruto's childhood explained. But could you please, PLEASE flash forward just a little bit? Please? Just up to when Naruto starts off at the ninja academy?

PS: please?
Overlord of Kitsune chapter 7 . 11/11/2007
I'm really interested in where this story's going. I hope those Uchiha bastards get their "just deserts". Plus, love what you did with Anko...don't know why.
LovableDuck chapter 7 . 11/11/2007
aw that was so sweet!
KMT chapter 7 . 11/10/2007
I must say I think this is my favorite chapter

I can't wait to read more keep up the great work!
chinoodin chapter 7 . 11/9/2007
THis is a great story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Son of the morning chapter 7 . 11/9/2007
I like this story. Even though there's not really any action, it made me feel all 'waffy' inside. I can't wait for the next chapter!
princespeach chapter 7 . 11/9/2007
teehee, i liked this chapter a lot. You write Anko's character realy well.
RasenganFin chapter 7 . 11/9/2007
Have Naruto be REALLY fast when he first encounters Sasuke so when Sasuke says that even though the Hyuga Clan is more powerful than the Uchiha Clan, JUST because they can shut off the flow of chakra, he is WAY more powerful than Hinata will ever be and she should be made to wear bandages like her cousin. Naruto gets really mad at that and squirts out a TEENY bit of demon chakra to power punch Sasuke in the gut. Once the village council, and the Uchiha Clan get wind of this incident they try to get Naruto restricted training and to be constantly watched. BUT when Hiashi hears about how Naruto knocked out Sasuke in Hinata's defense and that Naruto truly believes in Hinata he has a change of heart, but keeps his mask on to appease the elders, and backs Naruto up saying that the fight was started by a dispute between the clans that an Uchiha started and that all of the blame should go to Fugaku for not raising his son right, Hiashi even goes as far as to say that Fugaku is putting too much effort into Itachi's development rather than both of his children. Fugaku then goes off saying that Hiashi has no right to criticize him for raising two children when Hiashi only has one. Just then Hinata's mother, you should give her a name, clears her throat to get everyones attention and announces that she found out earlier that day that she is pregnant, with Hanabi, and was going to tell Hiashi later. Hiashi then goes to say that he will prove the Uchiha Clan wrong by putting equal amounts of time of training and Paternal care to both his children when the baby is born, the training will be when his wife see's fit, in fear of his balls.
raindancerfromhell12 chapter 7 . 11/9/2007
The orange and black kimono... i think there is a good picter of him wearing somthing like that.. i like it looks very tradidtinal. Great chapter ill R/R when the next one gets posted!

5 out of 5 i really good job with this one nice work!
Nocontact chapter 6 . 11/9/2007
You know Dango has tons of sugar, so wouldnt that set him off?

..::(-)::..
mdizzle chapter 7 . 11/9/2007
IT'S MINI-KAKASHI! All in all this was a good chapter, and we even know now when Gai's rivalry started with him. XD
3,484 | « Prev Page 1 .. 210 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 230 .. Last Next »