Reviews for Naruto Hatake
RasenganFin chapter 7 . 11/9/2007
Have Naruto be REALLY fast when he first encounters Sasuke so when Sasuke says that even though the Hyuga Clan is more powerful than the Uchiha Clan, JUST because they can shut off the flow of chakra, he is WAY more powerful than Hinata will ever be and she should be made to wear bandages like her cousin. Naruto gets really mad at that and squirts out a TEENY bit of demon chakra to power punch Sasuke in the gut. Once the village council, and the Uchiha Clan get wind of this incident they try to get Naruto restricted training and to be constantly watched. BUT when Hiashi hears about how Naruto knocked out Sasuke in Hinata's defense and that Naruto truly believes in Hinata he has a change of heart, but keeps his mask on to appease the elders, and backs Naruto up saying that the fight was started by a dispute between the clans that an Uchiha started and that all of the blame should go to Fugaku for not raising his son right, Hiashi even goes as far as to say that Fugaku is putting too much effort into Itachi's development rather than both of his children. Fugaku then goes off saying that Hiashi has no right to criticize him for raising two children when Hiashi only has one. Just then Hinata's mother, you should give her a name, clears her throat to get everyones attention and announces that she found out earlier that day that she is pregnant, with Hanabi, and was going to tell Hiashi later. Hiashi then goes to say that he will prove the Uchiha Clan wrong by putting equal amounts of time of training and Paternal care to both his children when the baby is born, the training will be when his wife see's fit, in fear of his balls.
raindancerfromhell12 chapter 7 . 11/9/2007
The orange and black kimono... i think there is a good picter of him wearing somthing like that.. i like it looks very tradidtinal. Great chapter ill R/R when the next one gets posted!

5 out of 5 i really good job with this one nice work!
Nocontact chapter 6 . 11/9/2007
You know Dango has tons of sugar, so wouldnt that set him off?

mdizzle chapter 7 . 11/9/2007
IT'S MINI-KAKASHI! All in all this was a good chapter, and we even know now when Gai's rivalry started with him. XD
Kadai chapter 7 . 11/9/2007
Nice chapter! I'm more immersed into the story than ever before!
Warrior of winds chapter 7 . 11/9/2007
Nice, love it. Update soon.
everlasting.rainbow chapter 6 . 11/9/2007
UPDATE SOON! I love this story!
Silver Warrior chapter 7 . 11/9/2007
so that's when Kakaswhi got out of ANBU duties, nice! Next up, the Academy! And yes, not many people would want their daughter's dressing like Anko.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 7 . 11/9/2007
Great work on the party, I'm looking forward to read what'll happen in the next chapter. Any idea how much longer until it gets to where the series starts?
Yami Kurushimi chapter 7 . 11/8/2007
Nice! I like it! Its going just the right pace, maybe a little bit slower, but good pace! Length is just long enough to keep my attention too! Keep it up and you will become on of my favorite Authors!
momocolady chapter 7 . 11/8/2007
good chapter
GuyverZero chapter 7 . 11/8/2007
two kakashi's damn thats scary. cool chapter. peace out.

DX99 chapter 7 . 11/8/2007
Aw, that was a good chapter. I liked it, hope you update soon.
Boby09 chapter 7 . 11/8/2007
great chapter can't wait for the next one! _
HwonDos chapter 7 . 11/8/2007
I was wondering when Naruto would get his own mask. Hope he develops the habit of not taking it off so his future team can make those attempts to see whats under it like team 7 did in canon.
3,473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 210 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 230 .. Last Next »