Reviews for Naruto Hatake
Anthony1 chapter 9 . 11/24/2007
Oh man, this was a great chapter that you did here. It's good to see that the interaction between Naruto and the Hyugas, namely Hinata's immediate family is doing already. Though the thing that I really liked was when Naruto beat the living hell out of that cloud ninja. I also kind of liked it is when Naruto suddenly returned to normal after he realize that Hinata was okay.

But you have to wonder what the consequences will be with the chakra of the nine-tailed fox coming out and being felt by all those within Konoha? For example, Itachi seemingly becoming very interesting in that power. Whatever happens I have a feeling that it won't be all that good. Anyways, until next time, see ya and keep up the good work.
keyblade-03 chapter 9 . 11/24/2007
Awesome fic you have here. Your really spending your time with the pre academey days here. I wonder how long you plan on making this fic. Also wonder who you are going to put on Narutos team and who the sensei is going to be since Kakashi is his father. Anyways your doing an outstanding job thus far so keep it up. I hope you update really soon.

Keyblade
4ng3legg chapter 9 . 11/24/2007
very cool. i can't wait to see more
RasenganFin chapter 9 . 11/24/2007
Hiashi HAS to immobilize Akira, otherwise the Cloud village will call for Hiashi's head, BUT Naruto's the main witness and will simply say that he kidnapped her and Hizashi will be just fine.
mbshadow chapter 9 . 11/24/2007
Good chapter but I hate the cliffhanger.
DanteHyuuga chapter 9 . 11/24/2007
Holy hell thats some steep suspense you got building up here
Shadow Zeranion chapter 9 . 11/24/2007
WEll, Konoha is gonna have a fit about this one. I'm glad Naruto was able to save Hinata though. I just hope that Hizashi isn't sacraficed after this.
Awesomoisawesome chapter 9 . 11/24/2007
Great chapter! It's going to be hard to wait for the next one
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 8 . 11/23/2007
Nice job on the new chapter, I'm hpoing you'll be adding more soon. Looks like Naruto will be better friends with Sakura, Choji, and Shikimaru.
momocolady chapter 8 . 11/19/2007
good chapter
FollowTheReaper chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
WTF is "ABNU"?

if you mean ANBU, then I understand...
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 8 . 11/19/2007
Forshadowing, very interesting, but does Itachi have to mascre everybody in this fic? Why Not just his dad, lol.
BeautiiQueen chapter 8 . 11/19/2007
I really like this story, never lost my attention for a second, and I have a very short attention span. It's very unique, I hope to see more of Hinata and Naruto, the two are just to perfect together. Hope you update soon!

P.S: BTW, Choji is supposed to be "Chouji" a minor mistake.
pbaxter chapter 8 . 11/18/2007
Awsome story, well written! Keep it up!

Just a quick note- there are a few minor spelling errors here and there, nothing reading over can't deal with.
GuyverZero chapter 8 . 11/17/2007
still kicking ass and takeing names. enjoyed the update looking foward to the next. peace out.

GZ