Reviews for Naruto Hatake
JLdark chapter 59 . 11/16/2015
You really convinced that he died, well it is not bad at least they are prepared for something and have an opportunity to react in time. So Neji and Tenten have something or at least is beginning, is so funny how Naruto and Sasuke tease Neji about it, well the battles were great to read besides everyone of Konoha did their best.
Ijustloveanimex chapter 16 . 11/16/2015
Believe me, I cried
JLdark chapter 58 . 11/16/2015
Liked this chapter, the fights were awesome not to mention that the two of them defeated their opponents and with new moves too.

Well at least hey know that an attack is coming to Konoha and they are ready. But who gave them the hint?
JLdark chapter 57 . 11/15/2015
I I have feeling that the finals will be awesome fights not to mention it seem that the Hokage peepers his ninjas for an attack, so maybe the death if Hayate did have a reaction on the Hokage for the village protection.

I like the changes in Hinata and Sakura outfits although Hinata show less it did have some impact on Naruto, and Sasuke reaction to Sakura it seem that her plan is working and I support her too.
JLdark chapter 56 . 11/15/2015
I tough Hayato would survive, I guess I was wrong at least the Hokage would be expecting something to happen in the future.

I like the idea that not only Sakura is getting stronger, Hinata is with her and they are bonding like Anko and Kurenai have with their friendship. I think is food idea the makeover for the two girls I suspect Naruto would like it a lot.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/11/2015
I cant stop reading this story over and over again it's just to good.
JLdark chapter 55 . 11/13/2015
I I find this chapter chapter so funny, Hinata reaction to Naruto telling her of the wave mission and the chase Hiashi gave Naruto it was really funny. Yet you managed to include the growing plot of the story.
JLdark chapter 54 . 11/11/2015
This chapter was excellent, one of my favorites of the story so far because of the grown of all team seven had until now. Sakura and Hinata training is a favorite because bit will help both of them, Kakashi telling Sasuke about Naruto is a very important part time I think it may created a stronger bond on their rivalry and friendship.

I'm happy for Naruto too, it was a heartwarming scene he had when Jiraya told him about about his father and mother, I'm curious if Naruto could have two contracts I the future? Well only time could tell.

And many thanks for an incredible chapter.
JLdark chapter 53 . 11/11/2015
The dinner with Hiashi will be interesting to read, how will Naruto will react to the meet the dad.

At least the training will help them a lot to be ready to next part of the exam.
JLdark chapter 52 . 11/10/2015
I like the way you handled the rest of the fights, interesting situations for some characters like Neji and Tenten and not only them. Well at least for the next part team seven will be ready and to full power, at least now they can show their grow.
JLdark chapter 51 . 11/9/2015
Nice battle of Hinata and Neji like, I liked how you handled the fight and the result was satisfactory, glad that Hinata gave all her best in her fight as well Sakura I like how much you have developed these characters I like them and you gave them a lot grow.

I can't wait to read the next chapter.
JLdark chapter 50 . 11/7/2015
Great for Hinata and Sakura it seem that they made great impressions on Naruto and Sasuke. They have grow a lot I'm happy reading that they are getting stronger. At least this time Sakura managed to stop Sasuke, and he did get to think that the cursed seal is something bad for him.

Can't wait to read the next chapters.
JLdark chapter 49 . 11/7/2015
It seem everyone in team seven has grown up in different ways, Sakura was awesome and intelligent to fight the three sounds nins, not only that she did defeated one!

Thank goodness that team eight was close by, I like the team strategy to use their unique abilities, Hinata did a great job in attacking Dosu.
JLdark chapter 48 . 11/6/2015
Really nice fighting scenes, I did not think that Kakashi had something like that under his sleeve, too bad it was Orochimaru who they were fighting. Well at least the teams did good against someone so strong, I like how Naruto reacted again when someone precious to him yet it was not enough.
JLdark chapter 47 . 11/5/2015
So team seven is going to be in a hard situation not only they have Orochimaru but the mist ninjas too. I like how the relationships are growing and the different situations on father and son, well what will happen now that even Kakashi is so worried for his team.
3,498 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »