Reviews for Naruto Hatake
Guest chapter 46 . 5/14/2016
Naruhina is canon just u wait
kitsunefangirl chapter 28 . 5/12/2016
Don't let people get to you about your grammar. Okay, yes, it is poorly done, but some of the best authors suck at writing. That's what editors(aka betas) are for. If it wasn't for spell check and the fact I read my story once to myself in my head, once out loud, once to a friend, and then have them go over it before I post, I'm pretty sure my stories would be just as bad. I don't know if you still read the reviews posted to your story, but just know you have a lot of people that love this, and once I'm done(been binge reading for five hours, and I posted this at midnight) I'm so checking out the sequel.
I hope you keep up with writing, because you are now one of my favorite Authors.
RayvnAshes2 chapter 8 . 4/11/2016
Yeah...Itachi's creeping out.
Wondering which makes a person stronger: no emotions or strong emotions? Is he seriously going to experiment on his little brother? That makes him as bad as Orochimaru...
RayvnAshes2 chapter 2 . 4/11/2016
...Huh.
A prideful Itachi who really is obsessed with gaining more power? I see you're going against canon for him, then, even if he seems that way in the series until later on.
FaolenBookWolf chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
This story seems awesome except for said grammar errors.
hitchigo1 chapter 35 . 2/17/2016
great fic so far
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Your grammar is pretty terrible and your punctuation needs some work, but your spelling is decent and the plot's very interesting.
xNaruHina chapter 37 . 2/1/2016
I don't know why you didn't just have Naruto see who it was .-. On a side note, Sakura and Kiba woukd be a cute couple, at least in this specific fic
xNaruHina chapter 23 . 1/31/2016
With the grades being brought up, it makes me wonder why Kakashi didn't want Hinatas. She placed just behind Sakura and she has Bern best friends with Naruto for the longest of any of hid friends. With her Byakugan he could also mold her into a far stronger ninja than Sakura would ever be.
xNaruHina chapter 22 . 1/31/2016
the whole team seven being the same always underwhelms me. They seriously have barely any teamwork, Sakura is useless as hell, and it almost always leads to Sasuke defecting. It just ends up bring the same cliche over and over
xNaruHina chapter 13 . 1/31/2016
you had the perfect setup to have Hinatas and Naruto like each other with him being raised in a loving environment. ..and yet you maje him like Sakura. What even. that is so overused it isn't even funny.
xNaruHina chapter 13 . 1/31/2016
xNaruHina chapter 11 . 1/31/2016
Training is one thing but child abuse is another. Anko probably shouldn't be trusted to train Naruto until she stops being sadistic. He isn't even in academy yet and she's trying to use him as target practice.
xNaruHina chapter 6 . 1/31/2016
Wow Anko really shouldn't . let around kids .-. I hope Naruto tells Kakashi thay Anko had thrown Kunai at him pinning him to a wall and that she pulled on to his neck when he tried helping her.
sandra129009 chapter 63 . 1/20/2016
AHH OMG NOOO!
i honestly hope you keep going with the story i really enjoyed reading it!
3,521 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »