Reviews for Naruto Hatake
JLdark chapter 52 . 11/10/2015
I like the way you handled the rest of the fights, interesting situations for some characters like Neji and Tenten and not only them. Well at least for the next part team seven will be ready and to full power, at least now they can show their grow.
JLdark chapter 51 . 11/9/2015
Nice battle of Hinata and Neji like, I liked how you handled the fight and the result was satisfactory, glad that Hinata gave all her best in her fight as well Sakura I like how much you have developed these characters I like them and you gave them a lot grow.

I can't wait to read the next chapter.
JLdark chapter 50 . 11/7/2015
Great for Hinata and Sakura it seem that they made great impressions on Naruto and Sasuke. They have grow a lot I'm happy reading that they are getting stronger. At least this time Sakura managed to stop Sasuke, and he did get to think that the cursed seal is something bad for him.

Can't wait to read the next chapters.
JLdark chapter 49 . 11/7/2015
It seem everyone in team seven has grown up in different ways, Sakura was awesome and intelligent to fight the three sounds nins, not only that she did defeated one!

Thank goodness that team eight was close by, I like the team strategy to use their unique abilities, Hinata did a great job in attacking Dosu.
JLdark chapter 48 . 11/6/2015
Really nice fighting scenes, I did not think that Kakashi had something like that under his sleeve, too bad it was Orochimaru who they were fighting. Well at least the teams did good against someone so strong, I like how Naruto reacted again when someone precious to him yet it was not enough.
JLdark chapter 47 . 11/5/2015
So team seven is going to be in a hard situation not only they have Orochimaru but the mist ninjas too. I like how the relationships are growing and the different situations on father and son, well what will happen now that even Kakashi is so worried for his team.
JLdark chapter 46 . 11/4/2015
Haha the end of the chapter was so funny! Well done the encounter with the sound ninjas it seem that team seven is ready for anything. Well I'm glad I'm reading your story after the manga that spoiler would hurt me so much I love Naruto and Hinata as a couple, and one gesture that I liked was how Naruto encouraged Hinata for the last question.
JLdark chapter 45 . 11/3/2015
Wow! That bet pool was big, I did not suspect that even the Hokage was un the bet, it was funny and Shikamaru won, or at least the closest to the date.

Well there goes Naruto's bravery even he knows not to mess with a father especially that a main branch famyli member .
JLdark chapter 44 . 11/3/2015
This was so funny to read, I like that Naruto and Sasuke are close friends to talk about personal stuff and give advice, I did not suspect that the group genins have a bet pool for Hinata and Naruto! I wonder who won the bet?

Now that Kakashi and Anko are is was interesting to see Naruto's reaction, and it did no disappointed although what I liked the best was his comment about dad and mom, I do like to see that happen in the future.
JLdark chapter 43 . 11/2/2015
I liked so much this chapter! I was so good to read about Hinata and Naruto first date, the side comments of Hanabi and Konohamaru were funny too. Now we have two mayor pairs then, I like how you write the a two perspectives on the dates, like how Kakashi and Anko, they have been testing and finally they got closer, so this get better than fir sharing this story.
JLdark chapter 42 . 11/1/2015
An awesome chapter, finally Naruto got a hint of what he may feel about Hinata! And a plus he found the mystery girl! I wonder how Hinata will react if he reels her.

I like that the group interact a lot they are closer to each other, and the adults too are changing like Kakashi and Anko I like the connection between them.
JLdark chapter 41 . 10/31/2015
It felt a good closure for all the things that happened on the mission , my favorite part besides Naruto and Hinata getting closer, it was how Hinata and Sakura made their friendship stronger and closer.
JLdark chapter 40 . 10/31/2015
Great action scenes, not only that but the two teams have grow a lot is awesome how their actions can push their resolve and show new strength like Hinata and Sakura.
JLdark chapter 39 . 10/31/2015
Zabuza is indeed a demon, awesome scene he changed for good besides him and the two teams are better fighting the assassin's.

Sakura is growing and the moment with Hinata was moving and maybe that type of courage is what she needs for her confession, and maybe Naruto could get the hint that he is the one Hinata likes, st least he is on the right way to find out.
JLdark chapter 38 . 10/30/2015
I'm so happen reading this chapter! I didn't imagine that happy accident between Hinata and Naruto. The talk the had was a heartwarming, I wonder how he will react if something really ad could happen to her.

The funny way Kakashi put the situation is so fun to read, I hope he still does to Naruto from time to time.
3,504 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »