Reviews for Naruto Hatake
xNaruHina chapter 37 . 2/1/2016
I don't know why you didn't just have Naruto see who it was .-. On a side note, Sakura and Kiba woukd be a cute couple, at least in this specific fic
xNaruHina chapter 23 . 1/31/2016
With the grades being brought up, it makes me wonder why Kakashi didn't want Hinatas. She placed just behind Sakura and she has Bern best friends with Naruto for the longest of any of hid friends. With her Byakugan he could also mold her into a far stronger ninja than Sakura would ever be.
xNaruHina chapter 22 . 1/31/2016
the whole team seven being the same always underwhelms me. They seriously have barely any teamwork, Sakura is useless as hell, and it almost always leads to Sasuke defecting. It just ends up bring the same cliche over and over
xNaruHina chapter 13 . 1/31/2016
you had the perfect setup to have Hinatas and Naruto like each other with him being raised in a loving environment. ..and yet you maje him like Sakura. What even. that is so overused it isn't even funny.
xNaruHina chapter 13 . 1/31/2016
xNaruHina chapter 11 . 1/31/2016
Training is one thing but child abuse is another. Anko probably shouldn't be trusted to train Naruto until she stops being sadistic. He isn't even in academy yet and she's trying to use him as target practice.
xNaruHina chapter 6 . 1/31/2016
Wow Anko really shouldn't . let around kids .-. I hope Naruto tells Kakashi thay Anko had thrown Kunai at him pinning him to a wall and that she pulled on to his neck when he tried helping her.
sandra129009 chapter 63 . 1/20/2016
AHH OMG NOOO!
i honestly hope you keep going with the story i really enjoyed reading it!
sandra129009 chapter 55 . 1/19/2016
You have done an amazing job! i cant stop reading!
souleymane chapter 40 . 12/26/2015
love it
souleymane chapter 39 . 12/26/2015
goog story
Guest chapter 63 . 11/18/2015
I think you never heard of a comma. Anyway great fanfic
JLdark chapter 63 . 11/20/2015
I liked the ending specially that all of Naruto's friends trust him and that he tell them everything, besides the little scene between Hinata and Naruto was a plus to the ending.

This is one of the most interesting stories, specially all the character development how they grow as ninjas and their personality star to show. I really like the time you gave them to actually grow and show how they can develop.

I would like to read more about Naruto and the Nine tails if they interact more in the future, because he did not have too much role in the story, but when he appeared it was awesome you did a great job with him.

So thank for a great and wonderful sorry I'm going to read the sequel next.
JLdark chapter 62 . 11/20/2015
This was awesome! The part I like the best is how Hinata stopped Naruto calming him and showing Garaa that it was true what Naruto said to him. It was a great battle between Naruto and Garaa besides the Nine tails took control over him only a little but it was awesome I can't wait for the next and final chapter.
JLdark chapter 61 . 11/20/2015
This is getting great! Ino did an excellent job too, it was funny what she did to Chouji. It intriguing what have you planned for the mist ninjas, what plan so you have?

Besides the battles are getting difficult for the Konoha ninjas even I'd they were prepared. I fear for the third and his battle and how Naruto will tell all his friends about the nine tails.
3,529 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »