Reviews for Rainbow Point
lunarchild62 chapter 14 . 9/4/2014
Dear "God", I am ever so amazed that even while running the cosmos and all of us here on earth you have the time to criticise my choice between using catsup instead of ketchup. If you had grown up where I did you would have grown up using the lesser known version of the word. Google it. Learn something.
GOD chapter 6 . 9/4/2014
It's not catsup it's ketchup.
scooby31415 chapter 14 . 7/30/2014
Brilliant story :) absolutely loved it :)
pipinheart chapter 14 . 6/23/2014
Loved it!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/18/2011
It's getting stupid with all the Sammy, Sammy, Sammy here and there. When she say: "Sammy said", you have to put "Sam". In omniscient person he's not Sammy he's Sam.
Sly Stir chapter 14 . 1/13/2011
Hi

Freebird was the perfect ending to the story. Thank you for posting this. Just as a quick mention, you might want to watch your adjective combinations. You used something like Quietly Blaring to describe the music eminating from the cd player. That is an oxymoron. Also try to eliminate repititions like using the word boombox three or four times in the same section. Try to come up with substitutes like CD player or stereo.

I was hoping for a little more male angst towards the end, as Dean is normally a No Strings Attached kind of guy and Sammy is rather new to romantic relationships.

The plot was great and I liked your urban legend. Also very good descriptions of the injuries, as well.

Nice one!

Sly
chainofcommand chapter 14 . 8/12/2009
Yes, definitey bittersweet. But still good. Prom in the garage, classic
supernaturalobbsessed chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
this is gd
Half-Winchester chapter 14 . 5/25/2008
damn you! now im crying! gr, that was so sad.

im sueing you for emotional trauma.

jk. great story.
Tacpebs chapter 14 . 2/8/2008
This story was great. The song at the end was an awesome choice. Really great story! Thanks for a great read!
GreenMK28 chapter 14 . 2/4/2008
I enjoyed reading your story. Thank you so much for the entertainment. Loved the last 2 chapters about the dance. I think I would die if my parent did that for me but would still go with it. The ending brought tears to my eyes. Great Job!
My heart beats only for you chapter 14 . 2/4/2008
I think this was a cute story with a good plot but the use of "Sammy" so many times got trite and a bit annoying. I found it weird that other people aside from Dean and John were constantly calling him that.
SPNCruzin chapter 14 . 2/3/2008
i have really enjoyed this fanfic. you did such a wonderful job that i am hoping you will write again. thanks for sharing this with the rest of us fans.
sammygirl1963 chapter 14 . 2/3/2008
Awesome ending to a wonderful story-at least Sammy had a wonderful prom, even if it was in their garage!
sammygirl1963 chapter 13 . 2/3/2008
Poor Sam really seems nervous about this dance!

I love the fact that John is taking pictures and is going to treat this night as an actual prom night-it will make for an interesting time for the boys!