Reviews for In a Name
We Can Be Gorgeous chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Simply amazing. Short, but it couldn't have been longer. I mean, it could've but it would lose some of it's magic.
TheCityTurnsOrange chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Aww...this just sounds so perfect for Earnst...and I love the theme of names. I especially like the paragraph before the last line.
Louvampyer chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
aw you kind of embodied this perfectly! *huggles Ernst and goes to see if you have more fics she can read*
GreyTwine chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Loved the last line. Not too sure about the concept of Hanschen's hand on Ernst's knee. Seems a bit straightforward for Hanschen, despite all the implications.
hairykairy24 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
It may have been short but, damn, it was good.
Anidori-Kiladra chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Lovely. Short, but that's all it needs to be.

Joyful Noise 44 chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
SO glad to see a Spring Awakening fic! Yours is the first one I've read and it's fantastic.
The Pixess chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Adorable. Simply adorable. I loved your disclaimer also, even if it did mildly get an Avenue Q song stuck in my head. But seriously, the cuteness and realism of this story is overwhelming.
Julietx3Montague chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Aww, Ernst is awesome!
xComet260x chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Ernst/Hanschen is my new love! It makes me happy. It's so funny because before you see the show and you listen to Word of Your Body Reprise, I was like "AW..." and then when I saw it (on a video) It was actually really funny because Hanschen is just like, "Oh hi you'll do" Or atleast thats how I saw it. Anyway I thought this little story was really cute.
ginnyharryxox chapter 1 . 9/25/2007