Reviews for Never Alone
Andrius chapter 9 . 11/1/2013
Oh... I had no idea they were 13 in this story. That's a bit... weird.
DestroyerDRT chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
What is the sequels title?
DestroyerDRT chapter 28 . 8/18/2013
This is a good story. Just wish you maked it Harry P. Pansy P. instead of Harry P. and Hermione G. for the characters.
Lunaris-wind chapter 28 . 3/9/2013
This review is for all 4 parts of the Never Alone series, and is posted in review for each.

I think that the undertaking here is impressive. The story stays true to characters, and to the HP universe, while crafting a completely unique story and adding many good, but maybe unneeded, noncanon characters over the four 'books'.

The story starts well, and gets better, but somewhere in Book 2 or 3, it seemed to lose its way, find it again, and get confused on multiple occasions. The final battle of Hogwarts definitely felt like that it was haphazard at best, and I had a horrible time keeping track of the action.

The relationships between characters, likewise, starts off well, and very interestingly in some cases, but begin to lose steam as a plethora of new creations are thrown into the mix.

Overall, I liked this quadrilogy, but it can be a very rocky roller coaster to read through the entire thing, with some highly entertaining ups, and disappointing downs.
Meteoricshipyards chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Harry seemed a bit out of character, going out of his way to annoy a slytherin, almost like a bully, waiting until she's alone. Hope it (and he) improves.

Tom A.
Loveandpower chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
I'm sorry but I couldnt get my freak on in snapes office :o
Loveandpower chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
I read that as spankin to do I don't know why xD
Loveandpower chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
haha that would had been a perfect one shot she should be like "trolololol"
Anaya chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
I can tell you worked VERY hard.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 28 . 10/12/2011
nice
timeturneruser chapter 24 . 9/28/2010
love the story so far
Hivedragon chapter 28 . 7/15/2010
Great story, but you have a lot of sentence mistake's like when you put down him or he , you meant her or she, and shifting of names like harry when you meant according to the sentence you meant Draco, you should fix that makes it more easyer to read.
Rori Potter chapter 28 . 6/29/2010
Amazing story. I'll check out the sequel!
Ninjamaster-255 chapter 28 . 4/30/2010
what about Sirius?
Scabbers1957 chapter 28 . 4/24/2010
This was a very good story.

Well done, I'll add it to my favs.