Reviews for Love Is Funny
HaileyCatx chapter 5 . 7/6
it sucks u didnt finish this was GREAT! I cried! xD
sanasings chapter 5 . 7/8/2015
This is by far the best PuccaxGaru fanfic I have ever read. Great job. I wish it had continued a bit more though.
kareshiie chapter 5 . 6/30/2015
Your story is really good, I love it!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
Awesome! Fuck, i need moaaar! (That sounds dirty, doesnt it? :P)
Anonymous person chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
It says it's been 2 years since u last updated...
NINA-AKIYAMA chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
GOD pucca had my heart in the line! im so glad shes okey XD and good story i love your way of writting
ImaBearRaWr chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
and yet chapter 5 was never updated...this is really good and if you're discontinuing this can i finish it? if you dont answer in 10 days i'll take your silent response that your dead, and i'll probably steele this anyway (lol, just pulling yor peach, but seriously , this is great writing
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Please make more i loved it and couldn't stop reading till it's finished
Dee chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
This was the very first fanfiction I read, and this is what made me think that fanfiction is not just some random fan's delusion- it's a work of art.

I started a little after you posted the third chapter, and I've been patiently reading and waiting for updates, reviewing under multiple names because I really didn't feel like spamming you.

I'mma gonna spam you.

UPDATE!
asumi-chan chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
Hya why haven't you updated yet (TT) Please hurry (T/\T)praying
asumi-chan chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
Great story keep going ('V')
Chlstarr chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
Man I love this story! Please finish it someday!
larissa chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
continueeeeeeee!
A week huh chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
Last time you updated this was in 2008. 2008! It's been two years! When will you update?

...Not that I don't know how long it takes to update a story. But if you say a week, then it should be a week!

UPDATE YOU CRAZY PENGUIN UPDATE!
Katieghost chapter 5 . 6/19/2010
no! please continue this story! you gotta update, you gotta, 'cuz so awsome and so wonderful and one of the best Pucca stories i've read so far and i really want to know what happens next! update!