Reviews for Love Is Funny
DEEPEST chapter 5 . 8/8
Crying because this hasn't been updated in years and I ONLY JUST FOUND this masterpiece in the making. :(
Kasuke.Hagase chapter 5 . 7/4
That feeling when the author went, "Chapter 5 will be up next week!" Nine years ago… you'd be 26 years old now, right? Or 27. Based upon when you said you took the SATs. I'm the age that you must've been while writing this! 17, turning 18 in a few months. Déjà-vu, n'est pas? Isn't that exciting?

Haha, this is such a cute story! I really like it! If you're still alive in there then, uh, thanks for writing it! I don't know how I'd feel about being asked to update after the better half of a decade so I won't do that to you… unless you want me to. [Wink]

Cheers to you! Thanks again!
HaileyxCat chapter 5 . 7/6/2016
it sucks u didnt finish this was GREAT! I cried! xD
sanasings chapter 5 . 7/8/2015
This is by far the best PuccaxGaru fanfic I have ever read. Great job. I wish it had continued a bit more though.
kareshiie chapter 5 . 6/30/2015
Your story is really good, I love it!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
Awesome! Fuck, i need moaaar! (That sounds dirty, doesnt it? :P)
Anonymous person chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
It says it's been 2 years since u last updated...
NINA-AKIYAMA chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
GOD pucca had my heart in the line! im so glad shes okey XD and good story i love your way of writting
ImaBearRaWr chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
and yet chapter 5 was never updated...this is really good and if you're discontinuing this can i finish it? if you dont answer in 10 days i'll take your silent response that your dead, and i'll probably steele this anyway (lol, just pulling yor peach, but seriously , this is great writing
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Please make more i loved it and couldn't stop reading till it's finished
Dee chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
This was the very first fanfiction I read, and this is what made me think that fanfiction is not just some random fan's delusion- it's a work of art.

I started a little after you posted the third chapter, and I've been patiently reading and waiting for updates, reviewing under multiple names because I really didn't feel like spamming you.

I'mma gonna spam you.

UPDATE!
asumi-chan chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
Hya why haven't you updated yet (TT) Please hurry (T/\T)praying
asumi-chan chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
Great story keep going ('V')
Chlstarr chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
Man I love this story! Please finish it someday!
larissa chapter 5 . 7/9/2010