Reviews for Advice
mic20sonic20 chapter 1 . 9/22
Jajajajajajajaa maldito naruto es realmente un maldito
Ame tu fanfic Es enserio mucho
myth buster chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
"Between the seasons doesn't even make sense." So apparently, not only are the pickup lines lame, but Konohamaru can't even remember them.
Kenta Raikiri chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
out of all the Kono fics out there, this is the best! )

i just wish people would stop yelling at Kono and the younger generation...they aren't that bad!

anyway, Iruka always was the best way for advice, and i like how you paired him and Anko together. ) *happy day!*

nice job! i hope you make more fics like this!
kaibasgirlx chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
LOL, oh man, this was a classic.

I really enjoyed reading this (though I must say, if any guy tries those pick up lines on me, I'll give them more than just a black eye...). Naruto was so IC, and so was Konohamaru XD cause I could totally see him doing that.

And I really, REALLY liked the ending. It was so sweet, and Iruka giving advice? -0- Adorable!

pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
aww! how cute! i luved it!
JustWriter2 chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
3 what..?

-JWchan -
chronos75 chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
i love it keep up the good work :p
Occupational Hazard chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Hilarious and cute at the same time. Nice. Although, to be honest, Hanabi seemed a little out of character towards the end. Actually, scratch that. No one can really tell what kind of character she is since she's rarely seen throughout the manga/anime. Interesting...

- Kuso, How Mendokuse -
JackOfBladesX chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Haha...Naruto sucks at getting girls! Kiba is just plain lucky, as is Shikamaru!

Poor Konahamaru...she beat him up so badly for trying out Naruto's lines (none of which would ever actually work on a woman, except maybe Anko).

Funny story btw.
top chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Well that was a fun read. Could have done without the swearing it is only K. I think Naruto’s advice backfired the best.
PaulRap Raptor chapter 1 . 9/26/2007