Reviews for Through The Darkness
Guest chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
Great story! What happens?!
sarah chapter 8 . 2/23/2011
Wow. I have to say I'm surprised this hasn't gotten more attention. I stumbled upon it yesterday and couldn't stop reading. You do an outstanding job of describing how the brothers are feeling and the conflicts that they feel. I hope you will continue to update this story. I can tell you put a lot of effort into each chapter.
Cainchan chapter 6 . 7/28/2010
woow this was an really emotional chapter. I loved it. really. thank you. :-)
Cainchan chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
I loved the description, how Hendrickson described how Sam is now - so fragile and his eyes, which have no more light in them. :-(
Cainchan chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
"The demon they found themselves fighting now was a faceless, nameless one, who Dean knew would remain with them throughout the rest of their days, a demon that they couldn't fight, a demon of true darkness in every sense of the word."

woow this sentence was really amazing. :-)
Cainchan chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
woow. amazing first chapter. Sam is so lost and slowly fading and it is so sad that dean could do nothing to help his little brother. :-(
ChaiGrl chapter 8 . 7/24/2010
AHHHH! This just keeps getting better and better. I am loving Jo and Ellen and the rolls they are playing with the boys. I love that Sam maybe getting a little hope back into his life. You balance the "angst" with the plot of the story perfectly. You never seem to go to over the top with it. I am looking forward to seeing Sam take action with learning how to adapt to being blind. I can't wait to read more. Until next time, take care and Happy Writing!
sammygirl1963 chapter 8 . 7/24/2010
Who knows, it might just be good for Sammy to be staying at the roadhouse. It seems as if Ellen is going to give him a reason to go on, even without his sight.
Pallina chapter 8 . 7/24/2010
This was awesome - I see you've found your stride again ;) You give such a realistic voice to Ellen, to Jo and to Bobby - not to mention Sam and Dean. I like that Sam's starting to think differently about things now. And I think Jo's initial reaction to Sam's situation was very real. I look forward to your next chapter and finding out more about who/what's been after Sam :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 8 . 7/23/2010
OMG what a fantastic chapter. And to my fantastic surprise two chapters in just a few days! What a fantastic chapter, so well described and so very well thought out and portrayed. I loved ever portion of it and loved the interaction's the boys had with Jo and Ellen. I'm curious though, has Sam learned braille yet? Has he had a mobility instructor. I'm pretty sure he had a cane in previous chapters didn't he? Wondering if he's gonna get a talking clock and such. And please tell me that he and Dean aren't gonna split up. I'm so very much enjoying the brother bonding because I've missed that in the last two years of the show. Sam could still hunt, I mean maybe not shoot things and such but still research and do some of the interviews. I hope there's so good old ass kicking Sam to come. Love love love this story, you are brilliant. Thanks for the update, Nicole..
cold kagome chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
WOW! CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
NetMyne01 chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
First I need to say thank you for the wonderful update! I'm glad to see that Dean and Sam had "the talk" and that Dean and Bobby realized that Sam still can do something and started training with him. I hope that the boys will be okay! Please update soon again. Love this story!
MysteryMadchen chapter 7 . 7/20/2010
Fantastic yet again. I love that Sam is starting to assert his independence. I really really hope for another update soon and I can't wait for Sam to interact with other hunters and for him to start kicking ass again. More very very soon please, thanks Nicole.
ChaiGrl chapter 7 . 7/20/2010
I just love seeing Sam step up, be confident, and take charge. LOL. This was great chapter. It had a lot going on and really got things moving along. As always, I can't wait to read more. Until then, take care and Happy Writing!
Pallina chapter 7 . 7/20/2010
Wow! That was worth waiting for! The whole chapter stormed on through like a freight train - great work! Love that Sammy's trying now, and protective Dean is always sweet :) And "he" is onto them? That can't be good...bring on the Roadhouse and Ellen and Co! Can't wait!