Reviews for About A Boy
DarkAnonymous324 chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
Please please please let me know if u will be continuing this. This is a very interesting story Please don't abandon this. I really hope that u will continue this. please continue this
Kebechet-chan chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
I do realize this story is old, but would appreciate If you'd rewrite it. It's so hard to find a good tenten and hidan story
Angels love Dangoes chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
umm...can you please continue this one?

I get the feeling it's gonna be good...

If you update, I'll read it...So..umm..Go 4 it._
Metal-Blondie chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
Uh, yeah, I see you haven't updated in... a while... few years... But, if it's somehow possible, I'd be really happy if you did update again! x) There aren't many TenHidan stories, and this seems like a really good one, so if you'd be so kind and give it a try...? *puppy eyes* You're an amazing writer! xD I'd really appreciate it if you'd continue!

So yesh... Hope you do, cuz I (for some odd reason) really like this couple!

- Metal-Blondie
tsukuYomi chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
Hidan and Tenten, huh? Lol. A pairing so odd but so awesome, you've made me a fan :) Um... I've noticed you haven't updated, but...think that maybe you can continue this fic? ...Please?
Amieku chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
this sounds really interesting and it made me laugh _

i kno u haven't updated in a while...but maybe you could continue soon?

i can't wait to read more with Hidan XD

and ur username's french! XD happy mango XD haha
Saya.The.Shuki chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
I LUV HIDAN,he cusses alot ehehehe,UPDATE SOON
KimiTien chapter 2 . 4/28/2008
Hey. I know i saw thi sometime last year and liked it and thought "cool hope this gets updated." so am back again going "huh... rawr." please update! you are really good!
animeluver7 chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
ooh! i'm gonna love this one! :D

i'll look forward to the next chap!
Lina-Neko chapter 2 . 1/16/2008
Hm. Another hidaten fic. i like it.
Tempus Frangit chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
Kudos to you for such an original setting. I enjoyed the story, I hope you update soon!
Zen no okami chapter 2 . 10/6/2007
Hello!

Wow...another HidanxTenten story! This I think will be good. Also I like the setting, very refreshing from the school fic setting and ninja setting. Very nice!

Good luck,

Meg
Yin-Yang Tiger chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Awesome chapie. Can't wait for the next one.
Anonymous Reviewer chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
I love your plot it's really good! I also love the couple! It's great! I'm so excited for the next chapter! Who did Tenten run into? Was it Hidan? Or was it some random person? Well I guess I'm gonna have to wait and see. Update soon!
insomniastalker chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
YEAH! i like it... my thoughts reminded me of the song whose lyrics went like this, 'gimme more, gimme more la da la de da some thin some thing..' i forget. But i love! update as soon as possible, kay?