Reviews for Betrayal, etc
Red the Pokemon Master chapter 3 . 5/20
Bring back Pikachu, and Pikachu is a boy.
Roxycat chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
Ur in my top 5 list
Number 3
Link Masters chapter 5 . 4/4/2004
Very good. Keep up the great work.
incomplete13 chapter 4 . 8/18/2003
anouther chapter! yea! I think this is good... update soon!
SSJ4 Sailor Menz chapter 4 . 8/13/2003
*claps politely* Wonderful fic! Absolutely wonderful, just like the rest of your fics. There is one thing though.

*grabs shadow/phantomness and starts shaking her like a a rag doll* WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA OF PAIRING UP ASH AND MISTY TOGETHER? Ash should be with Lance(female)! *pouts* You did it in your 'Dragon's *insert word here*' Arc. AshxMisty isn't even your fave pairing! *wails* What are thinking?

*calms down and lets shadow/phantomness go* Anyway, update soon! *smiles* Ciao!
PhoenixLady8 chapter 3 . 3/21/2003
Love it! I like ya so much, I'm addin' ya ta the Fav. List!
Lady of Mystery and Chaos chapter 3 . 3/21/2003
Please a Ash/Lance fic and please try to continue soon.
citrus luver chapter 3 . 3/20/2003
Hm! Me get the prophecy now. Lance is Ice's child right? Charolotte's Fire's child and the weakness while ASh is lightning's child and the most powerful. WOw! Me get it finally! Oh another championshippy I see. So Lance is a girl in this one too. And Charlotte's isn't in her freaky Cosmo World either. Me like! Keep writing and post soon please!
Satoshi.again chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
shadow/phantomness, is this fic supposedly to be evil? cause I think it is!

this fic is one of the best including cca (card captor ashura), destiny's early life,after kanto, the end of misty etc.
hallow shadows chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
OHHHHHHH!More please!That was realy cool!and as long as Misty and Gary ar'nt acting all lovey-dovey,I don't care!ASH,ASH HE'S OUR MON IF HE CAN'T DO IT,TURN AND RUN!GOOOO ASH
Michelle Beauxduar chapter 1 . 11/3/2001
Now that is working, I can review. This is a very good beginning, and I hope you continue with it.
Dauthi chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
That was kewl! Write more!
Blackjack Gabbiani chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
Daaaamn. I expected Jirirudan to show up and pimpslap Ash (but then, Ash deserves it in general)
UltraBrattan chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
please continue or I'll use mega blast(revealed in a fanfic i'll write).
Island Child who hasnt logged in chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
Aside from a few minor inconsistencies (as in why did Misty and Brock suddenly dump Ash aside from the fact that before you turned him into something decent he's a whiny little pest) that was a really good story!