Reviews for The Fire Lady
I love this pairing I wish it happened in the show
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
This pairing is very uncommon, and there isn't a whole lot of cannon materail to work with. You did very good and this too!
Stay fab.
KhaleeSeadra chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Cool reveal-it's perfectly set up to be a Zutara story, right up until the last line. Imo it’s a realistic depiction of the general attitude of the fire nation, and it’s neat how you managed to convey the post-war peacefulness along with the FN’s continuing faulty ideals. The line about the solar eclipses is my favorite: nice cultural touch.
Glades of Grey chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
It's not Zutara, but I actually think I might like this better! A nice little snapshot, good job!
AWW YEE chapter 1 . 3/5/2013

Ahla chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
:D Great story! :3
Goldstein-Izayoi chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Oh well, often times the best way to understand peasant is to be one yourself. Sure, she may be born in Earth Kingdom instead of Fire Nation, but the taste of being a peasant is quite an advantage Jin has over Mai, I presume.
Zhenzhen87 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This is great!
drinktea chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
This was great! I liked the perspective you chose to write this from :)
SilverRose1313 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
It's so cute! This is a great fic. I love how it captures the political scandal that surely would've taken place, but also how it ended.
Sun Daughter chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
That was incredible. Your use of detail was amazing, and it was the most perfect length to get your point across. It was absolutely beautiful... even though you did for get an " somewhere.

Haha, I like your Author's Note at the end.
fire soldier chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
good good let the zukojin flow through you

not long enough
SpyralHax chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
A nice little Jinko story. Not enough of it at the site, but even without real interaction between the two here, a nice story.
Liradawn chapter 1 . 9/17/2008