Reviews for Panic
emelie.m chapter 6 . 12/2/2016
wow! is there really no more chapters coming? :( the story is amazing!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/29/2016
Hey, me again...

I just need to say about this quote, that here is a more explicit example of pushing unemotional 'manly' strength on male characters. It's quite a real life problem, and I think it would be nice if it wasn't portrayed like this in your story...

Additionally, I just have to say that I certainly wouldn't want my marriage to be to a man unwilling to show me any weakness - that's not how relationships work, and rather pushes the further relegation of the woman and the lack of emotion in men further.

Thanks! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2016
Hey, I really like your story but I feel I should point this out - the following line (copy and pasted from this chapter) is an unfortunate display of sexism that detracted from my own reading experience of the chapter...

"While she was as intimidating as any men in the village, when it came to the men in her life, she was a woman through and through."

It displays a very sexist generalisation that women are overly or constantly emotional, and works in a second way to subtly say men shouldn't be showing emotions. So it's both offensive to females and a perpetuate of the 'manly' state of not displaying emotion. It also uses a qualifier when talking about her ability for intimidation - 'as any man' emphasises stereotypes and more sexist generalisations that. Really it should be said that Yoshino is simply intimidating.

Just while we're here, the manner in which the messenger tells Yoshino to 'get your husband' certainly rubbed me the wrong way - as though it is the male husband's business to both be the primary recipient of the news as though it shouldn't go to Yoshino. I'd certainly support both parents being present for the message, but the way you have Shikaku come in and the messenger address Yoshino and the need for Shikaku's presence feels very much like she's being relegated to a sexist archetype of wife/mother figure.

I hope you don't take this as me being offensive, I'm just intending to bring this instance of sexism to your attention, so that hopefully you might do something about it! Thank you for your time and consideration! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2016
Oh wow this is so damn tense
Sherlock's Pipe And Hat chapter 6 . 3/31/2016
I know it's probably hopeless, but I hope you update this someday.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/21/2016
Is it cancelled?
Guest chapter 6 . 2/28/2016
So good!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/28/2016
Sad that this was abandoned :( loved the shikamaru h/c
Reading Nut Cassirole chapter 6 . 12/7/2015
omg this is an amazing story so far... i really hope you havent given up on it. i would really love to see shikamaru in his mind... maybe meeting with asuma? but its your story... i just hope you update soon

keep up the good work :)
SavSilvy chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
I usually don't put unfinished fics in my favorites but I'm still trying to muster the hope that you will finish it
katie pitts chapter 6 . 7/9/2015
write the next chapter!
91Silver chapter 6 . 11/28/2014
this is never going to get finished, is it... that's to bad, it was really good.
nikole15402 chapter 6 . 9/7/2014
Awesome update
The flying Arya chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
Finish it, I beg you! It'a nice story...hope you finish it!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
Will the damage be permanent?