Reviews for Territory
kidcrooner chapter 5 . 10/2/2014
I looooove this. I don't even know if you'll see this but I'll review just the same.

I adore this because kakashi just ups and moves in with sakura. He doesn't need a reason like and injury, a jutsu gone wrong, a mission-related endeavor. Nope, he moves in with no apparent plan b...and sakura just lets him! Ugh, i love it.

And i love their interactions too. Ugh, one of my all time favorites, dedinitely
BountyKress chapter 5 . 5/2/2014
I rage quitted when I went to go click for the next chapter and there wasn't one... ! #Y%# this story was so damn cute and amazing!
miszhatter chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Love it. So cute and fluffy.
pussiecatvampire chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
awesome
Guest chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
awwwwww
anon500 chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
Such a shame this never got finished. Talk about leaving the reading dangling :)
Karma Kat 281 chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
Cuuuute... I love a possessive Kakashi.
PassiveObserver chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
YES. Another nut who ships KakaSaku AND J/S.

darksoulwolf chapter 5 . 5/29/2010
I really wish you had not dropped this one...I liked where it was going.
miss onigiri head chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
thats scary something like that happened to me once. i was quite happily asleep then to wake up and find about three of my brothers friends stood round my bed, claiming there sleeping in my room with me, me and sakura are to alike its scary, i hit the roof
asianxsmartie chapter 5 . 4/9/2009
what happened? are you blind? dead? you didnt update in a year!

and what? this story was getting good -_-
Mary B. Wolf chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
/pokes/

Hey. I know you aren't dead. (At least, I really hope you aren't, given some of the 'favorites' in your list.)

So, if you aren't dead... may I ask why you've not updated in over a year? I would love to see this finished. Not necessarily lemon (though I know it's coming) but a wedding? I'm a sucker for weddings.

Please? And thanks.

-Wolfie-lou
dontstandsoclosetome chapter 5 . 11/20/2008
Aww, no lemon? I was soo suspecting a beatiful lemon where he shoved her sex like no on hade even done before, and there is none? A little disappointing, but I really liked the story though, but a Kakashi that struggles a bit with denial is soo much fun. Even though this story really is Kakashi being Kakashi, like no others can do.