Reviews for Ten to Three
tomboy 26 chapter 3 . 11/8/2010
I loved these.
VeelaChic chapter 9 . 12/1/2008
You perfectly captured their relationship. I just discovered Avatar this weekend, and while I watched I thought Toph and Sokka would be adoarble. I love how you portray them because it's so in tune with their characters in the show.
number1avatarfanatic chapter 9 . 3/15/2008
Great Job! I love this series of One-shots!
number1avatarfanatic chapter 6 . 3/15/2008
don't say that, I thought it was really good!
air maiden chapter 9 . 1/9/2008
Wow! This is really good! I don't care for Toph/Sokka that much, but this story kind of changed my mind!
i love snoozles chapter 9 . 12/29/2007
aw! that story is so cute. really good job.
anonymous murderess chapter 9 . 12/11/2007
may i point out that you used "world" instead of "word" in the second paragraph after Sokka's dream. other than that, i find nothing, although there just might be perhaps more. i like this series. and if you aren't aware already, the day of black sun is out and we(i) are waiting for the next episode - don't mean to be obnoxious if you have seen this already but can't come up with any ideas. keep writing!
Drelufon chapter 9 . 11/29/2007
very deep...

keep up the interesting work

ttfn
SorinDarkraven chapter 9 . 11/27/2007
please no more saddness I really like the story though
kausingkayn chapter 9 . 11/26/2007
O...darkness much

Liked it.
Mrs Pierre Bouvier chapter 9 . 11/24/2007
I really really like the idea and the content of this fic, you have no idea how happy it makes me! It is definitly going on my Alert list.
pureangel86 chapter 9 . 11/23/2007
mildly creepy in the impending doom kinda way. I love it.
writteninchocolate chapter 9 . 11/23/2007
You almost had me at tears. This was beautiful. The horror, the pain, the fear, I could almost feel it as I read. It was outstanding. I cannot put it into words how heart wrenching this was. This was the best one yet. Very very good. Tokka makes amazing fics, and so do you.
megi52 chapter 9 . 11/23/2007
This is one of the best ones you've done so far when i read it i could actually see it happening in my mind very very good

_megi
i-embrace-OCD chapter 9 . 11/23/2007
Your talent never ceases. I swear, you only keep getting better and better, and this installment held so much emotion... definitely one of the best things I've ever read. I really need to start reading more books, because the fanfiction I read is starting to surpass published literature (of course, that's all opinionated). At any rate, this was pure excellence down to the very last syllable.

The way you portray the way they dream is stunning. Every word adds to the perfect build-up of the overall piece, and everything just works... I don't even know what else to say. There are a thousand more positive comments I can make, but most of which I don't have the time nor the vocabulary to recount to you (though one of which is certainly that this is the best and most interesting portrayal of how Toph dreams, and another being that you capture the characters like no one else, in a way unique only to yourself).

Keep up the excellence!