Reviews for The Governess
DoctorGiggelstheMouse chapter 16 . 10/27/2014
I am looking forward to seeing how this all goes from here. . .

I am terrible about not finding mistakes in my writing/typing as well, no matter how many times I read over it.
DoctorGiggelstheMouse chapter 14 . 10/27/2014
Jamil is an amazing young boy.
I wonder when Ardeth is going to realize his judgments are not correct.
DoctorGiggelstheMouse chapter 12 . 10/27/2014
Johnathon is a surprising character. He's quite an enjoyable character.
DoctorGiggelstheMouse chapter 11 . 10/27/2014
I like that you're creating your own story for the characters.
My only complaint at this point is your lack of using questions marks for questions because it's caused a wee bit of confusion for me a few times, but nothing serious. I've truly enjoyed this story to this point and hope that I continue to like it. I know there is an incomplete sequel, though, and that maybe me wary but I am reading onward anyway.
DoctorGiggelstheMouse chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
Oh... that Gabriel. I should've figured.
DoctorGiggelstheMouse chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
This all seems really well written so far.
Ebenbild chapter 31 . 7/28/2014
Hi!
I loved your story! But... can't you do me a favour and write an epilogue about the reaction of Josephine's mother and brother when she tells them that she will marry a poor warrior from the desert. I would like to read their reaction...
Well, now after my pleading on to your story. I'm not sure what to tell you about it except that you had me hooked after the first chapters. Sometimes I thought Ardeth a little bit too harsh and stubborn but I nevertheless loved your story. Well done and thanks for sharing.
Ebenbild
praywritelove chapter 31 . 10/4/2013
This is positively one of the best fanfictions I have ever read! You're right, Ardeth definitely deserved love after all you put him through. I loved Josephine and all the emotional roller coasters you put the characters on. I've read some other Ardeth/OC stories but this one is the most believable. You did an amazing capturing Ardeth and creating a character (Josephine) to be his match. Thanks you so much for uploading this. I'll surely be reading this again in the future! :-)
Janie24 chapter 31 . 9/15/2013
I love your story, It's one of the best mummy stories I've ever read :D
EmeraldHope chapter 24 . 7/2/2013
Finally! This is really good so far.
Kagome Narome chapter 31 . 2/22/2013
Beautiful story, mate. :3
Sleepyreader319 chapter 31 . 2/20/2013
Haha, they are like perfect for each other! Love it!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 31 . 10/8/2012
Update immediately, please!
bats13 chapter 31 . 9/13/2012
Wow! I loved this story so much! I especially loved the part when Josephine saw Ardeth for the first time and ran to him. I've got tears in my eyes! Great job!
ratherbereading125 chapter 11 . 8/25/2012
i am banging my head against a wall. i am just that frustrated.