Reviews for HARUMONIA Kanji Te
So funny, guess the secrets out now hey? Sasuke is so cute , fainting at the sight of a naked Hinata.
SAMARA24 chapter 6 . 7/28
TERRIFIC ..
Julia Kazama chapter 6 . 7/28
Haha oh my gosh is right, Hinata! You've got a way of making Hinata "pop". I'm enjoying this!

And I'm liking the abundance of nudity. Good god. Hopefully you'll make a lemon from this series.
Lukalukageno chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
Ooo It is such a good story! I wish you would write the rest of the chapters! Please!
no ceilings chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
you are continuing this right? I've read stories with this plot before, but I have to say, I really liked your writing style best.
kandita chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
Pretty good as well:), but again more updates:)
Kaila Azroth chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
Continue on with this WONDERFUL-ASS story!
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 5 . 8/23/2010
please contin7ue! this is a great story!
HippoKrys chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
Your story is really great, funny and cute. :D Hopefully you'll update..
Dark Angel of Pain and Chaos chapter 5 . 5/19/2010
Who's d 2nd girl? OC? N btw, u havent updated in a year
math music reading chapter 5 . 6/28/2009
Well this is interesting so far, I wonder how Sasuke and Hinata are going to get together. I thought Hinata's whole "inner: you like Naruto" peptalk was uncharacteristic though. She barely knew him longer than Sasuke and didn't know anything good about him besides his looks. Keep writing!
lxl Hyuuga.Hinata lxl chapter 5 . 6/27/2009
;O; please update soon! Curiosity is killing meh! lol
lxl Hyuuga.Hinata lxl chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
Wow, I wonder who Hinata is going to have to take on a date... ~Quickly goes to the next chapter~
lxl Hyuuga.Hinata lxl chapter 2 . 6/27/2009
O.O Poor Hina! ~Giggles~ Dude you are hilarious! Just having mt. dew made it even funnier lmao! Onto the next chappie!