Reviews for Troublesome High
Kunochiwolfpuppy chapter 14 . 7/1/2009
i knew it was sai im smarticle like that -runs into a wall-
AustraliaLovely chapter 29 . 12/20/2008
yer mean
blazevoir chapter 29 . 11/24/2008
I regret your decision, and I wish that you would atleast write an ending. Also, please don't remove your stories, even if they won't be completed, they are still good reads. Thank you for writing this story, I have failed to find many suffiecient NaruSaku highschool fan fictions in the six or so weeks that I have just screwed away my life for the damned craving for more NaruSaku. Its almost like a drug. Anyway, aside from yours, and a handful of Harry Potter cross overs, I have found at most three high school versions, and I would regret the loss of something that is so few in number.
IAmJustAFicReader chapter 6 . 11/24/2008
your computer has a good sense of humor

~P.S. My computer thinks it's funny to shut down randomly ~

i just kinda thought that was funny
PotoPerson chapter 29 . 11/23/2008
I will respect your descision! :D

I hope you find somthing you're more into!

-Potoperson
Toreh chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
nice chapter! I don't really see why she dislikes naruto so much and he just got there. And shes violent towards him and not ino? whats up with that... She should drop kick ino... but great sotry!
Jay95 chapter 28 . 6/19/2008
HUH...it seems like something is missing.

what happened inbetween this chapter and the last chapter..

somethings missing. i hope you include it in the next chapter.

this is a really cute chapter though.

except for the sasuke part. sasuke has some serious mental issues. I cant believe that Kushina didnt seem to care that much that sasuke broke her glass table. i would have been really mad.

lol.

cant wait for the next chapter!

-jay-
alucard chapter 18 . 6/19/2008
so is it ino or temari the shikamaru likes to tell the truth id prefer temari
kyokyo123 chapter 28 . 6/19/2008
good to read more! cant wait to read more! see ya! ;P
Super Fish Face chapter 28 . 6/19/2008
Ah! You're evil, you know that? That part with the Happy Sunshine Homes was genius. XD You're amazing. You think you'll ever rewrite Dominoes?
TrishaMichellee chapter 28 . 6/19/2008
aw... i don't want it to end.. this one is the best high school Naruto thing that i've read so far... 'tears' but great chapter! But i don't really thing Hinata should hate naruto, but it works!
TheUnrealInsomniac chapter 28 . 6/19/2008
two words for you miss lex ... AW YEAH!

It would seem Sasuke has been rumbled by our lovely blonde lol.

I liked the whole NejiTenten bit very sweet.

I wonder what the exact words Naruto said to Hinata were, and i really am quite anxious for some NaruSaku moments now lol

Update ASAP

TUI
PotoPerson chapter 28 . 6/19/2008
Woah...that was kind of scary. But I love how Karina says "The happy sunshine home would love to get his hands on this one. Tsk tsk Sauske" funny stuff, funny stuff. Good luck on your quest to finish this before August 12!

Keep Writing! ;D
Kaiser Spartan chapter 28 . 6/19/2008
...oh damn Naruto's mom is awesome!
Heliosion chapter 28 . 6/19/2008
Oh my god randomness at its extreme. I just saw some things that man was not meant to witness!

Miss Random strikes again! And shes on something cause its even more random than normal!