Reviews for The Predator and Its Prey
MildlyInsane chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I think technically Tom could have shot him when he kept coming forward after Tom told him to stay back. That's considered threatening, to me anyway... And the man did have a weapon - that baton thing... But I was specifically looking for this plot after having seen that episode, so I won't complain... It's probably a fuzzy line anyway - when it's okay to use deadly force - what's considered a threat to the officer's life and what isn't...
Ghostwriter chapter 18 . 8/10/2010
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
fan33mj chapter 18 . 7/4/2009
hey this is a great story. I would like to see it continued. You know I see the guy being getting away and coming after Tom and Doug again. Do you have any plans to continue. Well thanks anyway for sharing your story!
xofreethelightox chapter 18 . 12/27/2008
i liked it! it shows the strain of even the greatest friendships and the rewards. and the ending was cute! tied together the story meaning perfectly by capturing the innocence of the two cops. overall an excelent work!
andaere chapter 18 . 5/18/2008
I thought the ending was quite good. It wraps things up nicely and it's cute. ) Although I'm so sad that this story is over!

Congratulations!
Asher Elric chapter 18 . 5/18/2008
I think it was amusing!
LilaG chapter 17 . 5/11/2008
Aw, cute:)
Asher Elric chapter 17 . 5/7/2008
Funny. Doug and Tom are just funny like that.
firebunee chapter 17 . 5/5/2008
Glad to see all these updates! Great job!
andaere chapter 17 . 5/5/2008
I don't mind. I love this story and don't ever want it to end. )

"And this one has humour because you need that with angst or else it sucks."

OMG, I SOO AGREE! I read a story once that was complete and total angst. It was a pain to struggle through and a waste of time. On top of all that, it made me feel all depressed and angsty and emo afterward. You NEED some humor with angst, or ELSE. xD

Very good chapter, I can totally imagine the two acting like that. P

Update soon! (Please?)
tewksgirl chapter 17 . 5/5/2008
I can just see those two acting like this in my head... I always thought that they had paired those two perfectly together- quite natural if you ask me. Anyway, another great chapter as always. I found myself laughing out loud at this one!
tewksgirl chapter 16 . 5/4/2008
2 more great chapters... you have nothing to worry about. I am really enjoying this story and can't wait for more.
andaere chapter 16 . 5/4/2008
I think this chapter is quite good! It's very hard to keep all the characters in character, but I don't think Doug or Fuller were too OOC at all. )

And fast update! YAY! -cheers-

Update soon. ;)
andaere chapter 15 . 5/4/2008
Aww. Doug's such a cutie.

Poor Tom. )

Update soon! Please!
tewksgirl chapter 13 . 5/3/2008
Once again, another great chapter...I love how much Doug cares for Tom. Can't wait to read more!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »