Reviews for How Far We've Come
So cute. I love it!
marchingon chapter 7 . 6/27/2009
I'm in love with this story. 3
figure in a landscape chapter 7 . 12/2/2008
I haven't been keeping up with Greys fanfic lately and only realsied now that you updated.

So happy that Mark didn't leave with that woman or was even tempted to. Glad he reassured Addison hes not going to leave her like Derek did.

Looking forward to more of this story. Please update soon.
Maddison fan chapter 7 . 3/17/2008
I competely love this story.I was defenitely hooked from the first 's amazing to see how Mark and Addie were able to work through all their issues to be your reason for why derek and meridith didn't work.I liked Dereks mothers role in proposal was the cutest scene update I'm really missing this story.
jody chapter 7 . 3/10/2008
love this story

update soon
Pitdroid chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Excellent start! I love Maddison stories, so I'm very happy about how their relationship has turned out. I feel bad for Derek, and I'm hoping he either goes back and finds happiness with Meredith, or he moves back to New York and meets someone new. Looking forward to reading the other chapters.
moreawake chapter 7 . 12/3/2007
What a cute chapter. I loved the proposal. The message on the onesie was very clever. Good luck on your school stuff :)
sively chapter 6 . 12/1/2007
Hi, I have no idea why I wasn't able to read or review this before, but I'm now glad I have. I love your take on the Derek-Mark-Addison reconciliation on Thanksgiving. Everything flowed so naturally and it was so believable, because even though it would be so hard for Derek to forgive Mark and Addison, he'd have to talk to them somehow and that holiday setting at his family's house was the perfect one. I also love you for giving Mark and Addie two beautiful kids. Gah. I cannot get enough of Maddison babies (one of which Shonda unregrettably aborted). They would be so cute and smart. A Mark Jr in Kyle was wonderful to read, and Allie seems like such a doll. I'd like to note that you writing the epilogue and then going back to the start for the next chapter was a great move. That way it makes one curious to read about how those two dealt with an unplanned pregnancy, a sort-of affair, and the hospital rumor mill but despite all that ended up a relatively sane, happy family in your epilogue. Great job :) Your characterizations are spot-on too, especially with Derek and Mark.

I can't gush enough about this fic! I really love it. PLease, please continue! :) I'd like to read more about Kyle growing up to be that cunning little Mini-mark. And it would be nice to read about how Allie came about too. Hope to read more! :)
Murgy31 chapter 5 . 11/7/2007
Mark is so great! What a wonderful chapter!
BOK chapter 5 . 11/7/2007
So cute!

I need more of this

Maddison is love
Satan-wears-prada chapter 4 . 11/2/2007
aww so sweet!
Murgy31 chapter 4 . 10/31/2007
Great chapter! I loved it!
moreawake chapter 4 . 10/30/2007
Aw... That elevator scene was lovely. And a baby shower? So cute. :) Great chapter!
Murgy31 chapter 3 . 10/26/2007
Awesome chapter!
Lu78 chapter 3 . 10/26/2007
I'm liking this a lot, please post more soon.