Reviews for Harry Potter: Otaku!
X-elemental chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
If only police could find muggers, rapists or child molestors(this is but a spelling mistake in the chapter) that easily. I wee-er, feel a little bit disappointed about all the innocents he must have killed.

Other than that, though...OOC indeed. It'd be nice if it was leading somewhere.
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Wao, lovely.
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Oooooo. This looks like a GREAT story.
shugokage chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Great job on this interesting twist to a common idea!
ShadowPhoenix15 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I love Your story! Please keep up the good work and update Soon!
Love ShadowPhoenix15
JPJS chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Could you continue this story? I would like to see more of this Harry. You could have him use Hibikis bakusai tenketsu to get in diagon alley
Crazed King chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Update yet?
AnimeVamp1997 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I swear, so far, this is the best 'Harry finds out about anime/manga' fic ever. Fu I love how you made him take on the powers of other characters. I do so hope you continue this because it would be very horrible and disappointing if you didn't. It's already been five years. I hope you update again.
luna sanguine chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
he should wish he had vampire powers or at least the strength and phasing and the giant guns D and maybe the teeth when he wants to be even scarier
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
this is one of the sickest ideas i have seen around... and while i normally dont do godlike, this sounds like fun! creative and funky XD
Jman12394 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
HEHEHEHEHE...

fun.
Points out typos chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
there should be a sequal to this if there isnt already
nighttheraven chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
More please :D I love how your going with the story but I really hope he doesn't get lazy and start using a peice of wood :l
he-who-is-2-lazy-2-login chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Awesome story! Just having Xellos' name mentioned in a Harry Potter story makes it worth a read. It would be awesome to see Hogwarts get Dragon-Slaved. Or Ragna Bladed. Yeah, that would be awesome. Were the mouths on his hands a reference to Copy Rezo/Zanaffar?
Kyubi9 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
HI YA! Kyubi9 here saying I really like this story and hope you update soon.

Well Thats All SEE YA!