Reviews for Envy
JenBurch chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! The thought that Dean would even entertain the thought of being with someone who harbours such horrible thoughts about Sam makes me sick! What an evil... okay, I'm not going to get into the string of descriptions about her this time, it's exhausting - though I might pick it up after the next chapter! lol

I loved the tantrum, you painted that picture beautifully. I have to admit, it seems to be perfectly timed, too, since she was being hostile and angry in the earlier chapter and now she's blown into psychosis. It seems believable, that we're seeing little bits of her losing control in front of Dean, but still managing to hide it from him - only to, in private, blow her stack completely. It's frightening how well you've captured that, you seen Single White Female a few too many times or something? lol

Great chapter! On to read another one!
JenBurch chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Oh, I had to start reading this again because I enjoyed it so much and now I remember why! The little... ooh, that horrible woman! She's mean and evil and nasty and horrible and... mean... did I mention mean? How could she be so mean to Sammy? Our fav little brother? She's poisoning his food, I just know it! ARGH!

On for more, gotta go, another chapter... quick!

Oh, PS I loved it :)
AquarianNightSky chapter 13 . 12/16/2007
Hey TraSan,

I just found this story and got caught up. It's really good so far. THat Rose was one crazy hefier. It's sad the way she left but I'm glad she can't hurt Sam or Dean anymore. Glad John is back although I'm sure things are gonna get rocky. And as always Dean and Sam are as awesome as ever. Looking forward to the next chapter.

jenilee chapter 13 . 12/14/2007
Nice chapter. Yay John's back! Uh Oh! They've been found. This should be interesting I'm looking forward to seeing how you play this out. Can't wait.
jenilee chapter 12 . 12/14/2007
Really like the two detectives, adds to the story. Nice to see detectives written so that they're after the truth and not just jumping to the conclusion that "Dean did it" and ignoring the evidence. Great job.
Muffy Morrigan chapter 13 . 12/14/2007
Ach, how could you leave it there? Meanie. Fabulous chapter. I want more though, please? Loving this story, every chapter has so many lovely layers.

Five Impalas and into the binder too!
Manavie chapter 13 . 12/13/2007
Finally I'm able to review.

wonderful chapter. Good to have John back. Boys need him a lot. and the cops are back...Hopefully things would turn out ok

I'm so looking forward to read the next chapter. Happy writing till then!
Sam666 chapter 13 . 12/13/2007
Ut Oh ... Can't wait to see what happens next
6219834 chapter 13 . 12/12/2007
Site, won't let me post ... (chunters off into Homer Simpson type ramble)

As promised, a review! The story continues to be wonderful, with great touching moments. John is such a great character to write and include as he is everyone favourite arse, but underneath has such strength and the gift of detached devotion. You write him fluently.

I remain, as always and avid reader and promise to remain and better reviewer!

sendintheclowns chapter 13 . 12/12/2007
We...the site is accepting reviews again!

If you keep producing chapters like that I guess I can ease up on the nagging about the pace of posting :)

There is so much to admire but the paragraph that really got me was this one because it shows the depths of Sam's confusion and hurt: He didn’t remember hurting his back and that bothered him. The fact that he had injuries he could not remember getting only proved how out of it he had been at Rose’s and he wondered what else he couldn’t remember. Absently, he fingered the stitches on his arm. Another injury he could not place, but the handiwork was undeniable. Dean had stitched his arm and wrist.

And John is being downright fatherly. He even pulled back when he wanted to tell Dean he was telegraphing his weakness in protecting Sam. He must be really worried about the boys.

And then you cliffed us! Argh!
irismay42 chapter 13 . 12/11/2007
How much did I love this chapter? Let me count the ways...

Firstly, the way you flipped perspective between the boys, right after you'd had Dean trying to tease the truth of what Rose did to him out of Sam only to have Sam in turn trying to tease the truth of what he may or may not have done to Rose out of Dean was just inspired! I loved the scene with Sam in the shower trying to be all independent in front of Dean and especially Dad, and then Dean kicking the door in when he obviously had flashbacks to the empty running shower in the apartment and no Sam.

The brotherly affection you infused this chapter with was just perfect too. Loved the image of the boys sitting side by side on the bed trying to wheedle the truth out of each other!

You wrote John really well too - ultimately not a superhero, but a flawed human being who realises his mistakes but knows he can't always correct them.

Great chapter!
Xdaisy chainX chapter 13 . 12/11/2007
toh noes! its the po po

awesome chapter, loved how you wrote john. trying to care but fighting constantly with his instincts.

coolz, update soon!

Trish62 chapter 13 . 12/11/2007
You know, when you first started posting this story, I saw the opportunity for another hurt Sam, Dean protector quicky. But you've really developed it into a rich full story, one that I've really enjoyed reading. Thanks for sharing!
Nessie chapter 13 . 12/11/2007
Great chappie like always! Glad that John is back and acts like he should do it in the first place! Im also glad that Sam finally told Dean what happened...Im sure it was pretty hard to tell him that!

Looking forward to the next chappie!
rozzy07 chapter 13 . 12/11/2007
Nightmares bring fresh truths out into the mix of things here with Dean facing his own and hearing his brother's in the telling. Then Papa W turns up and thankfully acts like the father they both need, even offering up a brief moment of comfort to his youngest. Putting aside everything he finally takes charge, wanting them all to move to the sanctuary that Pastor Jim can offer only to be tripped up by that knock on the motel door and cops on his doorstep.

So I finally play catch up here and all I can say is slow tardy reviewer status aside I just love this story... so please more soon. Rozzy.
562 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »