Reviews for Envy
samira parsa chapter 4 . 10/28/2010
omg cliffy! i wonder what will happen...ooOOooOo
samira parsa chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
*insert accented sing-song voice here* well somebody's got a leetle beet o' teemper

hehe
samira parsa chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
ooh. don't trust rose. don't truuuust her...
NightShadow131 chapter 14 . 8/29/2010
At first I was unsure of this story since I don't really like reading when they're younger, but... I am extremely glad I did! This is such an amazing story! And so sad! Hate Rose! It's really twisted how some people really think that way.

Ah, man. The scene at the clinic with Sam's breakdown, crying. That was just heartbreaking. Definitely one of the most emotional scenes I've ever read. You did it perfectly, though. Loved how close, and supportive you had Dean-throughout the whole fic, might I add. I also thought it was very fitting how you had John yell at Dean when they first talked. He's just too concerned, especially since he wasn't there for them. And then how you flipped it around later where John was practically apologizing to Dean for doing that, saying that he was proud of him, and he would know what Sam needed.

It's so sad that they didn't get their break from everything, and that Sam didn't even get to enjoy his last day at school! The game that they were going to would have been nice for them, lol. I just can't get over Rose... *shakes head* You know she would have definitely have hunted them down after they had left, either if it was before all this went down, or if they actually had without her stopping them. Would have just stalked Dean for who knows how long...

I also really liked the chapter titles. n.n Sorry if this is all over the place. I read this a while ago and only just now reviewed after skimming through it again. It's the thought that counts, right? n.n;
BeTrueToThyself chapter 14 . 8/9/2010
Nice story. I stayed up extra late to finish it. _ You've got some really good characterization in there. It really struck me (for some reason) when Dean said he was better than good/okay. He was adorable. Such a Dean thing to say!

And the scraped knees - "I lost my shoe." Great time for a quote! And I'm sorry, but I love that part in the episode. He just sounds like a little boy. :D
Shannanigans chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
I know this is one of your older stories, I don't know how I managed to miss it before. Wonderfully told! It's now 5am and I haven't been able to sleep until I finished this! Work won't be much fun tomorrow, but this was worth it. So well done!
SunnyZim chapter 14 . 7/17/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed this story:-) A very different type of Supernatural story as it dealt with human evil, which was very refreshing. I enjoyed seeing the interactions between John and Bobby and between John and his boys and I liked your portrayal of John. I also enjoyed your portrayal of the detectives - it was a nice touch to go behind the scenes as it were and give them personalities and make them three dimensional. And I loved the last line - nice to think of that famous Sammy quote as something he picked up from his big brother when he was younger! Good job with this one;-)
betweenlife chapter 14 . 6/10/2010
Well written. Thanks!
mel92 chapter 14 . 6/1/2010
very good, captured the characters really well, and without totally going off on a self-pity/guilt trip which some fics do that completely suffocates the reader. You made me laugh out loud too, and some of the exchanges of dialouge between Dean and Sam are like something from the actual show -i feel like i wanta quote them :D

"I'm not half as bad as Dad." Dean protested.

Sam huffed. "Dude, you're worse."

made me laugh so hard, and want to show it to my also obsessed friends.

thanks for the entertaining fic -xx
Thriving Willow chapter 14 . 4/3/2010
Yay! I loved it oh so much. Delightful.

Oh, I laughed so hard! Poor thing-I bet the bloodied knees were worth the line though. Question: Has your pride found it's way home yet?
Thriving Willow chapter 12 . 4/3/2010
HA! I still love it.
Thriving Willow chapter 8 . 4/3/2010
...I'm reviewing...I'm reviewing...because...Something important...In all honesty, I'm just gonna go hop over to the next one. This chapter was amazing-made my stomach do a few painful flips-and I'm just rushing now because I wanna keep reading.
Thriving Willow chapter 7 . 4/3/2010
Sleep is overrated? Wait, when did this happen? Why was I not told? I wish to revolt against this new-Oh, it means more chapters? Well, in that case, who needs sleep? I mean, realy.

And this chapter? It's gold on toast. Warm toast. I got so excited, I almost started yelling at the computer screen.

"Yes, Dean! Get her! Get the crazy, psycho lady!" Try explaining that to the people upstairs. Or the roommates, for that fact.
Thriving Willow chapter 6 . 4/3/2010
...Really? Bear poo? What writers do for people...Well, it makes me happy, so I have no right to say nothin'.
Thriving Willow chapter 5 . 4/3/2010
It's official. This girl is psypho. And those four words are the understatement of the century. Dean to the rescue! (In my head, that last bit was in the Superman sing-song voice.)
560 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »