Reviews for Envy
Thriving Willow chapter 5 . 4/3/2010
It's official. This girl is psypho. And those four words are the understatement of the century. Dean to the rescue! (In my head, that last bit was in the Superman sing-song voice.)
Thriving Willow chapter 4 . 4/3/2010
In regards to this chapter: Please, just let me bash in Rose's pretty little head. Just. Really. The 'bitter' taist of Sam's drink? Pash. She's poisoning Sammy boy. That alone deserves Dean's almight wrath.

In regards to your reviews to my reviews: I'll be hush, I promise! Not a word about the sneak-peak-which was, by the way, A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I die. For reals. Seriously, my hypervenolating? I think I just broke the Nerd-ometer.
Thriving Willow chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
*Shudders* High School's a little too fresh. The overuse of 'like' still makes me want to rip out my hair. One time, I counted how many likes a girl used in one conversation. Or I tried, anyways. I stopped after I hit the seventies.

Dean almost DIED. Poor Impala. Really, with all the fanfiction bashings Supernatural gets, it should, by all means, be in total shambles.
Thriving Willow chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
Rose has become not just annoying but...scary. This girl needs major anger management.
Thriving Willow chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Blahg, I do not like this Rose girl. So I guess that means your doing something right, then. *Resist urge to smack her upside the head* (Yeah, you'll probably get random reviews from me now that I've found your pocket full of stories; I do love them so much, though.)
ziggy.uk chapter 14 . 2/10/2010
Guess they couldn't get away without speaking to the police but it was obvious that Dean didn't kill Rose, and the timely intervention of Hansen and Lopez's captain on the phone helped get them out of the Winchesters' hair! Can see why Dean and John are keeping the truth from Sam but one day he will probably find out, when he has totally recovered from what Rose put him through. Loved how you used Sam's words from Bloody Mary when Dean wouldn't tell Sam what happened! And guess it was a learning curve for Dean too about women!

Thanks for sharing your fantastic story, loved it from first word 'til last.
ziggy.uk chapter 13 . 2/10/2010
Thank goodness Dean has got Sam to talk to him a little and great that their dad has now arrived. Not good though that the police are at the door. Guess Sam will soon find out exactly what happened to Rose and why Dean was so sure she wouldn't come after them.
ziggy.uk chapter 12 . 2/10/2010
The cops have put things together quite well and it looks like Dean won't be in any serious trouble as he was rescuing his brother but Dean is taking no chances and avoiding the police at all costs. Guess he had no option but to take Sam to the clinic and at least he has had some treatment, and from his reaction when the doctor was treating him, Dean now knows a little more about how Sam was treated when held hostage by Rose. Good that John actually did the right thing when speaking on the phone to Dean, making up for his earlier mess up. Can the boys keep evading the police or will they eventually catch up with them?
ziggy.uk chapter 11 . 2/10/2010
Trust John's concern for his boys to come out as anger over the phone to Dean, probably compounding his guilt. Great that Bobby have him both barrels verbally as although John knew he had been harsh on Dean it did need saying and gave the oldest Winchester food for thought. At least Sam has calmed down a little and is more orientated now and leaving the town should help a little, even getting a hundred miles away should help more and perhaps both he and Dean can get some rest.
ziggy.uk chapter 10 . 2/10/2010
Thank goodness John has finally got Dean's messages and has now rung his son. Dean needs his father's support as much as Sam does. And poor Sammy, so disorientated by the drugs he doesn't know what is real and what is not. Not surprised he broke down in Dean's arms and that is a good thing as Dean has now realised his little brother is dehydrated on top of everything else.

Wonder though if once John gets back they should salt and burn Rose's body as she could well turn into a vengeful spirit - that's if her body hasn't been discovered as she hasn't turned up for work!
ziggy.uk chapter 9 . 2/10/2010
Thank goodness Rose turned the gun on herself, at least Dean didn't have to kill her. Think he should have spent five minutes clearing the scene before taking Sammy off in the Impala as her body is sure to be discovered and he doesn't want the cops on his tail. There again it is obvious that Rose kidnapped Sam and handcuffed and drugged him.

Thank goodness John and Bobby's hunt is now over and the bearwalker grateful that he is released from his life.

Can understand why Sam didn't want to go to a clinic but just hope Dean can patch him up okay. The main problem will probably be what the medication has done to Sam as he is certainly suffering from having been made to take it.
ziggy.uk chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
What an ending to that chapter, both Dean and Rose's guns going off. Just hope she hasn't shot Sam, or if she has that the bullet hasn't hit anything vital. And hope too that Dean hasn't actually killed Rose, just injured her slightly. And Dean is going to feel guilty that Sam has gone through all this because of Rose's obsession with him.

Trust Fred to not listen to Bobby and go off photographing the creature, getting himself hurt in the process. And at least John isn't seriously injured.
ziggy.uk chapter 7 . 2/10/2010
Not sure if I believe Rose's story about her parents being killed by a drunk driver, she is crazy enough to have kiled them herself!

Hope Sam's nightmare about John and Bobby's hunt is just that and not a vision, the part about Dean certainly was a nightmare and nothing else.

Great that Kevin has finally given Dean the information he needed but damn Shelly for telling Rose that Dean sounded angry when he phoned the diner. And now she has Sam drugged, probably concussed as well and is holding him with a gun to his head. How she thinks Dean will ever look at her now is beyond me!

And trust Bobby to come across Fred, someone who is studying bearwalkers. He could be a hindrance to them in their hunt if the doesn't want it killed.
ziggy.uk chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
Rose is definitely deluded but pity Dean didn't make more of her stricken expression or the bruise on her face, probably as he is so worried about his little brother. He will be mad as hell when he finds out Rose is responsible for Sam's disappearance. Hope he gets to question the two people in the motel he hasn't yet seen as they might have been the people who helped Rose get Sam to her car.

And John and Bobby's hunt is going brilliantly either, and John is obviously worried about his boys if he keep checking his mobile phone for reception.
ziggy.uk chapter 5 . 2/10/2010
Why oh why did Sammy open the door before making sure it was Dean. Now he is kidnapped by Rose, who had a taser gun for goodness sake, and held captive in basement. The fact that she has been on medication and still now takes some is worrying, she has problems, and certainly not good giving Sammy Xanax to keep him quiet. If Dean finds out she has Sammy there is no way he will ever look at her again so her plan is really screwed from the get-go. Just hope she has inadvertently left some sort of clue for Dean to follow.

And what a mistake John and Bobby not going back to the motel that night, John's fault, as he really does need to ring his boys. They are not safe like he thinks they are. The only good news in this chapter is that Dean has got his 'baby' fixed!
561 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »