Reviews for Envy
Nessie chapter 2 . 9/30/2007
Dont know what to say. Great chappie. I really dont like Rose...I want to kick her...to poison Sam just to spent time with Dean and now he is sick(I love sick!Sam storys:)). I dont want to imagine what she will do next to take Dean away from his brother! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Xdaisy chainX chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
awesome start, loved the whole basing a fic around the croatoan quote thing

awesome, love things which tie into the show, give them a bit of backbone

anyways this looks like its going to shape up into an awesome fic

update soon!

XsarahX
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
So I've read the first chapter as promised so you know what you owe me...I'll be waiting!

Very enjoyable, love teen Winchesters. You got the broodiness and hormones down perfectly.

So a waitress poisoning Sammy to get more time withe Dean. While I admire her tenacity, it's a bit too devious for me.

I'm withholding cookies until I get my love in return.
cavetrollgrl chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
what's Rose doing to Sam? Dean'll be pretty mad if he finds out someone hurt his brother, but Rose seems too blind to figure that out. hopefully Dean'll wake up soon to facts. please keep the story coming
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Love the brotherly banter. I don't know about Sam, but if I got sick right after eating a meal at a diner I'd think twice about eating there again. I'll cut him some slack, though, because he's a kid.

Can't wait to see what Rose is up to here :)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Great start, hon! She's making Sammy sick on purpose, isn't she? Glad to see this up today!
lauriena chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
interesting... poor sammy, now the question is whats the deal with the ice tea.

cant wait to read more what an interesting setup
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
I love Teen!Winchester fics and if Sammy is hurt/sick in them then that's even better. That Rose is definitely dangerously bad news...I can see trouble ahead for Sammy and Dean. Which is always great fun to read about. LOL!

I thought the image of Sammy with his mop of hair peeking out over the top of his history book was just wonderful. Very much looking forward to reading more.
Nessie chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Fuuny...I asked if you have an idea for a new story and now you have one out. I like it a lot especially because it is a story when they are young!

What did Rose do to Sam?...I dont like her...Im sure I will have a good reason to dislike her later in your story even more!

Dean is playing the big bro role really good. I love it when he is so concerned about Sam. Cant wait for more!
Still Awesome2009 chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Rose is creepy, what did she do to sam. Update soon, want to see where this is going
MDarKspIrIt chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
OMG! What's in that iced tea? Poor Sam... sick and not even knowing why. Can't wait for more! Update soon plzz...
irismay42 chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Ooh, interesting start! I'm always a sucker for Teen!Winchesters! But what about Rose could have been hideous enough to cause the shudder in Croatoan...? Hmm I daresay we'll find out!
Wysawyg chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Man, I loved this story before you made an beta amendments and I love it even more now!

Your descriptions are just brilliant, I can really visualise the scene with Sam's head just poking out of his book and the irritable way he spears the lemon wedge (Perfect shot first time, he is a Winchester).

And the dynamic you've got between the brothers. Dean trying desperately not to worry about his father by looking after his little brother instead then Sam has to go and mess it up by fussing about their father which means Dean has to worry by proxy!

I'll try to get chapter two back to you as soon as possible so you can post the next bit!
eddy6401 chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Oh That BITCH! when Dean finds out she will pay! "sorry for the bad word, could not be helped." i like that Dean offered to stay with Sammy. i like the story but to be honest i do have a problem with Dean being so open to the idea of whoever, whenever. i dont know why but that makes me feel like Dean doesnt think he deserves better. i know about the job and what happend with Casie but you know i think Dean -and Sam- deserve so much more...
swenglish chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
MORE! I so love this start and I wanna read more...Now! LOL

You're doing a great job to build up the suspense and I keep wonderng what happends next. A tortured Sam only adds a plus to the story :) Please update soon
560 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 Next »