Reviews for Envy
eddy6401 chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Oh That BITCH! when Dean finds out she will pay! "sorry for the bad word, could not be helped." i like that Dean offered to stay with Sammy. i like the story but to be honest i do have a problem with Dean being so open to the idea of whoever, whenever. i dont know why but that makes me feel like Dean doesnt think he deserves better. i know about the job and what happend with Casie but you know i think Dean -and Sam- deserve so much more...
swenglish chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
MORE! I so love this start and I wanna read more...Now! LOL

You're doing a great job to build up the suspense and I keep wonderng what happends next. A tortured Sam only adds a plus to the story :) Please update soon
carocali chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Another story! Yeah! I'm glad you've started posting!

I love where you're going with this. You've already prompted us that something goes wrong by using the quote from Croatoan, so Rose is bad news. But what is she up to?

Always happy to see something new from your pen! Can't wait for the next chapter!

friendly chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
great start. can't wait for more
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Awesome start to your story! Sounds like Rose is slowly poisoning Sammy thru his tea the way she watched it swirl down the sink-or am I reaching for things?

Can't wait for your next chapter!
Rachelly chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Oh! Intriguing and yet kinda scary! I have a feeling Rose is gonna be a whole lot of trouble for our Sammy since she has set her eye on Dean and finds Sam to be "in the way". I like how you picked up on the reference from Croatoan. Clever! Can't wait to see where this goes! Great to be reading one of your fics!
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Hey Sweets

Great to see a new story from you and what a great start to this one. Hmm Rose sounds rather nasty doesn't she. Gotta love the femme fatal ... intriguing about the hunt too, am looking forward to the next chapter.

Hugs Shelly