Reviews for Envy
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
Trust Sam and John to clash a bit, they just seem to trigger each other off with their thoughts. And not good Sam getting sick again. Am really not liking Rose and her jealous streak, she really seems to want Sam out of the way but I'm thinking that he will play a part in her keeping them in this town so she can see Dean - could be wrong but if she makes him sick enough they will not be able to leave. There again if Sam is sick Dean will not want to leave him to go out with Rose.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I know you wrote this some time ago but I'm catching up on past stories that I have missed!

Great start. I may be wrong but I'm thinking that Rose somehow has something to do with Sam feeling sick, especially as it seems to happen after he has eaten (and drunk) at the diner. Could it be something in the iced tea, or am I totally on the wrong track.

And this hunt John and Bobby are going on sounds tough, not surprised Sam is worried and wants to know more about it, especially as Dean seems to have some information about it.
Frankies-Girl21 chapter 14 . 1/13/2010
i loved this story. awesome job!
LvSammy chapter 14 . 1/8/2010
wo ho! this was AWESOME! i loved it. thanks for a fantastic read. HUGS! Cant wait to read more of your stuff. This was awesome.
Lycaness chapter 14 . 1/4/2010
This was a great story. I found a link to it at spnstoryfinders over on LJ and decided it sounded interesting, so thought i'd check it out. I'm really glad I did.

I just loved those last few lines, knowing that Sam uses that same phrase in Bloody Mary (I think). :D
doyleshuny chapter 9 . 12/12/2009
This is so well written! Now you have forced me to read all your fanfics! LOL! You really did an excellent job! I have to completely agree with you about those darn Winchester boys too! They are perfect aren't they?
doyleshuny chapter 5 . 12/12/2009
Okay Rose is a freakin nut! That's great. Poor Sammy. ): Maybe Dean should be a tad more selective on his choice of girlfriends. Just a thought. Holy Cow this is excellent! I'm trying to to go "Okay just one more chapter and then it's lunch " but I can't! Fantastic Job! Great story! Excellent villian! Perfect! I love it!
doyleshuny chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
OMG She's poisoning Sammy? What a freakin hag she is! You know Dean will have to use every ounce of restraint he has in his body to keep from kicking her ass and I'm going to love it if he does! I REALLY hate her! ECELLENT JOB! EXTREMELY WELL DONE!
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 14 . 9/30/2009
This was fantastic - a real keeper, love!

Thank you! And as for that last anecdote - I totally feel where you are coming from, lol!

*HUGS*

Mandy
karina2009 chapter 14 . 7/8/2009
Very good story
your knight in tinfoil armor chapter 14 . 6/11/2009
Oh, hey, I found this thing wandering my backyard. I think it's your pride. You sure you don't want it back? ;D

And congrats on making such an awesome story! Gonna go check out more of yours, now, so, see ya!

J
K-Marie-M chapter 14 . 5/11/2009
AH! That was great! Loved this story but I would have expected Dean to have better aim.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 14 . 2/5/2009
hey TraSan great story
KatieLB chapter 14 . 1/13/2009
I spent all day today curled up with this little beauty and im so sorry i idnt review everychapter but I was too busy racing to the next chapter! Great job on this
Silwyna chapter 14 . 10/27/2008
Great story! I liked the Bloody Mary reference in the end.
559 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »