Reviews for Devils Dance Floor
fresh-BLOOD-was-drawn-2night chapter 12 . 10/29/2009
this was a kool story so far. Btw do the cullens come back, plz update soon.
Lord Bathory chapter 12 . 6/4/2008
COOL I love this story i want more now.

And i love Bella. Shes like Ghost Rider mixed with Jean Grey with Mina Harker thrown in for fun. I live it, Shes like the avengeing angel hajhahahahahahah. So is she like the grim reaper though like she can eat the soul send it to heaven or hell COOL i want to do that this is awesome shes like a super hero. I hope she gets to see Alice and Alice freaks cuz shes hot.
watermelonflavored chapter 12 . 6/4/2008
good story its like ghost rider though.. o'well i don't understand who are they running from? it was month ago when i read the other chapters. i also don't understand why she feels she has to eat souls like b4 they challenged her is it just so she can rid the world of evil doers? (do er s)
snv3 chapter 12 . 6/2/2008
I'm glad that you were able to update. I really like this story and I can't wait for the next update.
silver drip chapter 12 . 6/2/2008
The first half of this chapter was a bit slow but I liked the ending.
snv3 chapter 11 . 4/24/2008
I like this story a lot. I hope you can update again sometime soon.
watermelonflavored chapter 11 . 4/20/2008
omg i love ur stories! u need to complete them please ur leaving us all hangin here!

if edward goes looking for "violet" will he recognize her sent? how would all the cullens take to her new life/apperence
alwaysgone chapter 11 . 11/3/2007
OMG that was great. Shoot is Edward going to go to the Volturi again and try for death? OMG or will he decide to join them now that he thinks Bella is dead and then meet up with Violet in the war? Shoot you are killing me I'm not gonna Like I ever sleep anyway. lol Update soon !
Jean Asher chapter 10 . 10/21/2007
UGH...do you have to write so well...it was bad enough that I was hooked on the other story.

Will we be seeing the Cullens?

Is there a happy ending for Bella and Edward?

Will Jack ever imprint on someone else so that he can move on?

What special powers does Mase have? He was a member on the most powerful pack of vampires..he must have a special skill. Or is it just the shape changing?
alwaysgone chapter 10 . 10/15/2007
I love it. "VIOLET." I love it. I believe you must have one hell of a imagination, memory and talent to have so many great stories and to keep them all wonderful. Please update i'm hooked.
TwlightatMidnight chapter 9 . 10/12/2007
LOOK INTO MY EYES

was the best part

i thought she was really going to kill him

can't wait for the update!
alwaysgone chapter 9 . 10/12/2007
No surprise another wonderful chapter! You just gotta love Mase. I cant wait to see what happens next. Thanks for the speedy update. Its a joy to read.
alwaysgone chapter 8 . 10/11/2007
I love it! Please update soon.
TwlightatMidnight chapter 7 . 10/4/2007
o this ia so hot cant wait for the next chapter
OrHappyEverAfter chapter 7 . 10/2/2007
This is amazing! And I love Mase, he sounds abosolutely adorable. Please update soon!