Reviews for Pure Gold
Miharu Nakamura chapter 18 . 11/25/2012
Oh My Gosh i love this story there needs to be more though.
tanadhari chapter 18 . 4/30/2012
So... is that the end? It kinda feels incomplete. It's an ok ending, but it feels like something's missing. I guess it's the end, because it's been like 4 years and no updates, so...
jaredxkimx4ever chapter 18 . 12/20/2011
HEY OMG i have nothing but PRAISE to sing to you about this story! and im gonna settle for writing the praise here becuz ima b honest with ya, i cant sing to save someones life so i hope i never havta lol anyway i absolutely-positively-withoutadoubt-ADORE this story! PLZ PLZ PLZ continue it! It would totally make my somewhat boring Christmas sooo much better :) once again LOVE YA and keep writing no matter what, you got talent :)
Keng chapter 18 . 1/18/2011
I'm extremely sad to realize that this exceptionally well-written fanfic (fave scene easily goes to the question game-slash-banter Blaise and Hermione had going on XD) that has kept me awake until 4 in the morning is incomplete. And that's it's been way more than 2 years since the last chapter. I really really hope you continue writing this!
random acts of kindness chapter 18 . 10/18/2009
absolutely amazing you rock please update
Saoirse Driscoll chapter 18 . 8/12/2009
HE'S AN IDIOT! And yes, that DID require caps lock. HAPPINESS IS NOT GAINED BY SCREWING WITH SOMEONE'S EMOTIONS LIKE THIS? WHEN WITH THE STUPID BOYS LEARN?

-ahem- Very sorry. Okay, so, onto the actual review.

Brillant! I love love love this story, it is awesome, and the characters are extremely flesh and blood. I stayed up far too late reading this, and for that, I blame you. However, wonderful, and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Draco Owns All chapter 18 . 8/9/2009
YA! THE REVIEW SYSTEM IS WORKING FOR ME NOW! i wanna know why this amazing story has not been updated in over a year! you cant just leave a cliffhanger like that for an ENTIRE year! Pretty Please with little slytherin and gryffindor sprinkles on top update soon!
hopelessbuthoping92 chapter 18 . 6/10/2009
omg omg omg omg!

i love how you ended this chapter, but it's been months since you've updated anything! you need to update so i'm not left hanging!
Sealedwithjustakiss chapter 18 . 5/6/2009
It's been almost a year since you updated, update please!
vampgirl09 chapter 18 . 4/5/2009
you totally ruined my day! lol. i mean i find your fic browsing a couple of days ago and quickly get addicted to the hilarious and witty plot, when i finally get to the end of what you have written ITS A CLIFF HANGER. i mean really. darn you...jk. THEN i go to look to see when it was last updated and it was LAST YEAR! gosh. your killing me here!

needless to say. i love your story and will be waiting for the next chapter that you will hopefully eventually post.
BethanyJade-x chapter 18 . 3/23/2009
please please please please you have got to finish this story. :)
hellsmile89 chapter 18 . 1/5/2009
more please
twilightsnape chapter 18 . 10/25/2008
This is wonderful! I have always thought that Dramione should have been in the books, but now fanfiction has made that pairing come alive! This story is one of the best I have read, and I hope you continue to finish it because I just cannot let go of this plot ) I', looking forward to reading your other stories and I trust that they will be as amazing as this one. Keep writing!

Mwah,
LoveMeMore chapter 18 . 8/4/2008
How could you have left it like that! I am in LOVE with this story. Your writing is wonderful, I'm jealous.:) Update really fast,ok? I will love you forever, even though I already do!

XOXO