Reviews for Graduation Presents
Ginny being in love with hermione means she's gay so why did she date guys?
lsass.exe chapter 8 . 12/12/2012
Very nice story. The cuteness is almost overwhelming. Great for the cold, snowy winterdays. xD
flooj9235 chapter 8 . 5/30/2012
(I'm aware I'm years late. I was craving some good Ginny/Hermione and have been combing the archives today.)

Nice job. :) I always like the "disguise" plot. The crazy ex was good comic relief, and it was just a generally well put together story. I think you missed a little something when Hermione found Harry and Draco, since they recognized her right away, though she was supposedly still disguised, but that could also be me being dense and not reading it right. Either way, it's a little late to change it, isn't it? :P

Again, nice job!
Frenchhornbook chapter 8 . 5/26/2012
i love it! The plot was great and completely believable!
SomeoneJustReading chapter 8 . 1/19/2011
Really good, maybe a small sequel would be really godd after :D
Somewhere Sky chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
Okay I was enjoying the story - but Fred is supposed to be dead if you're placing this after the last novel - I'm not sure when this was posted (if it was before deathly hollows came out or after) but just so you know - Fred is dead. Anyway, I'm enjoying it apart from that. Cheers!
Solsticio21 chapter 8 . 6/5/2010
This was the sweetest and most adventurous nigth ever! Great story, I really enjoyed! :D
schuster34 chapter 8 . 9/13/2009
such a happy funny feel good story :)

i absolutly adore it, good work :D !
freexsoul chapter 8 . 8/18/2009
Langeskyzo chapter 8 . 4/15/2009
Well, great story. There are romance and action, everything we actually need. It would have been funnier if the character of Wanda had been deepened. I see her still more hysterical and definitely insane. But you've done a good work. I appreciate your story and your style.

Bonne continuation, je lirai tes autres fanfics quand j'aurai le temps.

L'ange Skyzo.
Lilium7904 chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
Mdr! Ton fran├žais est vraiment nul mais heureusement l'histoire est bonne. Chapitre 3, maintenant.

(Lol! Your French is the worst but fortunately your story's great! Chapter 3, now.)

Ps : if you ever have difficulties with french..told someone XD
FivebyFive89 chapter 8 . 12/11/2008
Okay, reading fanfics at three in the morning leads to missing the massive REVIEW THIS STORY button, and hitting the favourites button instead . Meh, i'd probs favourite it anyway XD I really enjoyed this-imaging Hermione in that disguise was highly entertaining! :D This was funny and cute and all sorts, and you got the characters right, which is always a plus.

Hah, I'm actually writing my own Hermione/Ginny fic atm, but it's toally different to this XD

Thanks for a great read before bed-short and sweet, my favourite ...Okay, I'm just gunna go to bed and leave you in peace now...
Restless Goddess chapter 8 . 10/22/2008
End? END? Could you at least make a sequel then? *pouts*

I LOVE this story! And I keep thinking of that girl I know whenever Wanda shows up. If only she'd do something that would get her locked up...

More Hr/G please!
Restless Goddess chapter 6 . 10/22/2008
"Could you let me in?" SO priceless! More chapters please!
Restless Goddess chapter 5 . 10/22/2008
Ack, I know a girl just like Wanda! Now how come I can't tie her up and have Grawp throw her in the the Giant Squid? xD

Well done! I like it!