Reviews for Light Becomes Darkness
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 7 . 6/6/2012
I noticed it's been quite a few years since you've updated. I hope you come out with a new chapter soon, I'd really like to read more. :)
AngelwithDirtyThoughts chapter 7 . 3/22/2010
You need to continue this, like NOW! Seriously, this is too good of an idea to be wasted! OMG, just love it and I'm totally losing my coherency! XD

But continue it, please? : D
Crazyjess09 chapter 7 . 3/22/2010
i really hope that you update and rember it so that you cant update it pretty please
paper.creations chapter 7 . 9/25/2009
My Remy! Now he's got two people kicking around in his head. That's kind of gross. And Rogue! She needs to control that fire-cracker temper of hers.

Very interesting idea. I'm really enjoying it. So odd to see Remy with the suicide skin and Rogue with the dynamite powers. I rather like it :)

Re-post soon! Remy's gonna need to wake up. Please?

-Maggie
Valerie chapter 7 . 6/22/2009
Oh my goodness, do you know how long I've been waiting for someone to do this concept? You're doing such an excellent job with it too-I love how the characters are still *them*, just twisted a bit. I especially adore how you managed to make the Diable Blanc name work with Remy's new powers. I sure hope you continue this!
Disenchantedlock chapter 7 . 6/9/2009
i like your story so far but this chapter jumps so fast between p. i really didn't know who perspective it was on throughout the entire thing
v son sayian chapter 7 . 5/7/2009
hope you still are. I'm curious about who got hurt instead of bobby and if remy's going to wake up? if he does I can't wait to see what happens when he and rogue meet, should be interesting.
samson28 chapter 7 . 4/19/2009
Very much enjoying. Enjoying the switch and how you're involving all of the characters. :)
Jax Solo chapter 7 . 4/10/2009
-twiches- Want...more...-glomps Remy. Glomps Rogue. Glomps Henri and Mercy and Bobby and everybody!-
Red red red ribbon chapter 7 . 3/4/2009
please update soon ! :)
rocaw chapter 7 . 3/3/2009
I'm loving this AU! More, please! )
Hawaiichick chapter 7 . 2/25/2009
Wow, what a story! Love the strong brotherly connection between Henri and Remy. And Mercy's thoughts while at the hospital. I can feel the love that the "family" have for each other. He just has to pull through!
allyg1990 chapter 7 . 2/25/2009
Absolutely loved it. The detail you're putting into this is really great! :) I'm glad you're alive and kicking, can't wait for more!
ishandahalf chapter 7 . 2/24/2009
oh huzzah, very glad you're alive! and even better, that you updated. ;)

i totally love this, i really do. the imagery, and the way your words just FLOW, is simply amazing. such angst! and wow, remy and rogue haven't even met yet - i CANNOT WAIT for when they do, cuz i have a feeling that'll be even more explosive than things already are.

so, yes. fantabulous stuff. as usual, i'm eager for more! :)
tfobmv18 chapter 7 . 2/24/2009
I love it. I can't wait to see what'll happen next. Keep up the good work.