Reviews for Enough
PeydenSe7en chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Hmm... I really love your one shots and your story but then tbh I hated this one :/ I hate the fact that Sakura could forgive Sasuke after all the heartless acts he did. Even though he said 'me too.'at the end I still think that she shouldn't have forgiven him so fast. I really would've liked if Sasuke had to woo her back.
Great story though :)
Alyson1597 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Awe
rEvengeIsSwEeterThAnlOve chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
this is really good. i have read this, prolly 8 years ago?but still, i love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
m sorry but i dont thinkits u think its funny to play with hearts like that
keepwriting chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
WOW, that was awesome.
Crystal Persian chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
AW! they're reunited! uh... ut don't u think u should've had Sakura and Kara's side explained a little more? OH! Maybe u could add more, and have some fluff thrown into the next chapter!
Distant Starlite chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
cute! probably the most in character sasuke in a one-shot I've ever read! (...It's a compliment if you didn't know)
mermaidharmony chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
luv it! at first i thought they were ghosts
nanamisakurachan chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
sniff so swet
md5will chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
i love this!

so swet!
An Fox chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
i like this but , i think more details can be put into this..either a longer oneshot or 2-4 shot. no rudeness applied.-favs-
ApplelovesApples chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
love it lol
kappikahMIKEY chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
hahaha

so cute and the ending was so funny

I'm laughing a lot
bbbbbbbbbooooooooo chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
you actually made me CRY! that means that ur oneshot is the best! hope you make more!
kiba-kuns luverpoint99 chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
hay hay hay! my names b2b or musterd!(not really) im not gunna give ya my name cuz i do not no u...no offense i hope? anyway...college huh? thats kool. to tell u the truth, im only in 8th grade but have alot on my mind that i need to rant about. if u do not wish to waste time with an 8th grader and her rants, do not read this. first off, amazing story! totally engrossed dude! second, if my opinion duz not matter, take a look at my report kard! o ya! high honerz dude!(not that u kan look. hehe..) i am totally all for sasuke sakura pairing! sakura with any other is just kreepy...specially with kakashi...shiverz...o well..wut kan I do? im only a 14 year old kid who luvz naruto. o well, my goalz in life have been set already. and for me. my ma'z a total cuntrol freek and the only reeson im allowed anything to do with naruto is becuz of grades! gr...sigh. i LOVE musik. im in advanced reeding and english, art is a regular, i HAVE to play the piano...gr...o how i loathe that wretched thing! its kinda fun i gess. i ride horses tho! thats a good thing! im obsessed with horses combined with naruto and musik and drawing and READING and writing. my ma rides too. thats one thing we have in commen. anyway, my mom wants me to be an archetect but i want to be an author..authoress? o well. lets get one thing strate. just becuz i play the piano, ride horses, i love cleening stallz! weered and pathetic ne? its my tharepy frum mom. and get almost strate A'z duz not meen im a stuk up bitch. im very weerd. i like fosters home for imaginary frend's and hang out with the kids that nobody relly no's is there. not the geeks with big glasses and pants that wold give major wedgiez. no offense to anybody. im virtually invisible and have no tim to myself. privacy invasion! im home alone now tho! yay! rare...o well. i love any hard core rock musik. suprize suprize! cuntry'z awesome. anything in between'z ok. musik is my stress reliever. o well...i just realised i dumped all this onto u. I AM SO SORRY! well ill go now, ure story'z grate! keep ritin and good luk with colleage!-b2b