Reviews for Gaining Perspective
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
Way to go Angel! It's actually high time you did something to how they treated you... even though it is petty revenge Angel and Fred were kinda great as a couple, they're each other's peace and sanity in life.
wizmage chapter 10 . 5/24/2009
Nice!
anonymous chapter 7 . 9/8/2007
great story but i HATE fred and if you make this fred/angel i wont bother even reading this fic the pairing is just horible and fred is so annoying she totally ruins this, and angel told her he 'loves her' thats pure ridiculous seriously he is not even remotly annoyed with her for kidnaping him and forcing him to stay in that world, and what is it that wesley and cordy etc think they have done to hurt angel because i cannot think of a reason why angel would act like such a git! plus sorry ut the payout of this story is awful and the chapters ridiculously short!
Kelly White Peach Lover chapter 10 . 5/2/2005
I love this story, especailly that now Spike has a soul keep writing
Guest chapter 9 . 11/15/2002
i dont like the type, but the sory is great
Fallen Darkness chapter 6 . 11/27/2001
good so far
Baby Fred chapter 9 . 10/6/2001
?
Diamond chapter 10 . 9/2/2001
A good story. I enjoyed reading it though sometimes I needed to make sense of some parts.

Having Fred there together with Angel was great!

Also Spike with a soul - Brilliant!
Sasa chapter 10 . 8/30/2001
Awesome! I love this series, and I can't wait for there to be more
Micaela1 chapter 10 . 8/30/2001
:-D I like a lot, keep up the awesome work. It's about time Angel was trated with more respect than he's been getting. You're doing a wonderful job of having him make the change between person-being-walked-on to the person-doing-walking. The end of chapter 10 was superb...keep it up!

-Micaela
Cassie Lee chapter 10 . 8/28/2001
hehehe
M14Mouse chapter 9 . 8/25/2001
Go, Angel. Your fics rocks as always. Keep up the good work.
Sara chapter 9 . 8/25/2001
*cheers* Fuckineh! Now if one could only convince Joss to make Angel tell everyone off on the show... Hmmmmm...

Loverly 'fic, by the way. I love how you write the characters, you make it seem so realistic according to the show. Props to you!
Micaela1 chapter 8 . 8/25/2001
I like it...very good! And the point that Angel made at the end is right on the money. Keep up the awesome work, I can't wait for the next part...(there is going to be a "next part", right?)

-Micaela