Reviews for The Comic Book
gwen chapter 1 . 2/18
this is a great start you should continue
Sam L. Manson chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
Love this! I wanna see more Dxs and just more altogether
Watson baker chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
Don't give up the irony is good in your story! Keep writing it someday!
PsychoticNari chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
hahaha good story:) PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 2 . 7/20/2009

Maddie, Jack, Valerie, & Lancer should find out Danny's secret. Val could become his partner. Ya should include Clockwork, Dani, Wulf, Skulker, Walker, Technus, Nocturne, Box Ghost. Maybe Ghost Writer and Pandora as well.

Cujo should become Fenton Family guard dog, Dani should be adopted by Jack and Maddie, & Clockwork should become Danny's godfather. Ghost Writer could be Jazz's godfather and Lancer's friend.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 3 . 6/12/2009
enderverse chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
I always thought it would be cool if they managed to get their hands on the cartoon possibly something like technus accidentally connects their computer to the internet in a different dimension where danny phantom is a cartoon but this is awesome
GeekGirl2 chapter 3 . 3/16/2008
Please update soon! :)

It's great so far. :)

And depending on how much more of it she spies, and how much she reads into it, it could get very interesting if a confrontation happens about it... ;)
teh blumchenkinder chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
Heh, c'mon. Like we all didn't see this coming! (But hey, from here on out, things get jiggy, jive? Jive.)

Now, now I'm just dying of curiosity.
VacuumRidinDude chapter 3 . 3/6/2008
You need to update. \ please don't leave us readers hanging!
Smallvillegirl2 chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Ali-Apple chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
I love the story so far! The idea of them making a comic book is genius! Please update soon, and keep up the good work!
Monica Moss chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
This is really good, and getting better. I'll be disappointed if you don't update soon.
Spiderweb Sky chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
Hey! I know what you mean about motivation. How's this: This story is only 3 chapters in and already I love it! Please continue to write because you are wonderful. Are Danny and Sam going to finish the comic? Is anyone else going to find it? How is Maddie going to react? Please, please update soon! I love you for it!
Trisha chapter 2 . 12/20/2007
Hey! I like your style. This gives us readers a chance to look in on the moment Danny changed, and also what it's like for him to look back on it.

That being said, I don't think you should spend too much time on flashbacks, the story needs some action! Thanx for listening!