Reviews for Resplendence of Ebony
bubble.duckie chapter 2 . 7/3/2020
That is just so effin sad!
bubble.duckie chapter 7 . 3/13/2020
Love the whole thing! Thank you!
bubble.duckie chapter 6 . 3/13/2020
Oh my god. This is unfolding faster than I can say, “what?” So sad. A lot of people died. I actually cried when Fate died.
bubble.duckie chapter 5 . 3/13/2020
can anybody pleAse just kill him now? This ass is ruining everything.
bubble.duckie chapter 4 . 3/13/2020
This chapter depressed me. What a bastardi. I am
Crying right now. So sad
bubble.duckie chapter 3 . 3/13/2020
G! That was just utterly amazing. Honestly this is now becoming my new fave again!
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 3/11/2020
That was so freaking interesting. This is my second time to read and I still like it!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/30/2018
That was a fitting ending to this wonderful story. Thank you!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/30/2018
I can believe it. Oh my God! You killed off all the characters. LOL! Well, almost all. Their efforts hopefully were not in vain. Please!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/30/2018
Like my previous review, I just love how everything you have made your villain. It’s awesome!

The part where She sacrificed herself brought tears to my eyes. I hate and love you for that!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2018
I can’t believe how I love this story. I’m just super drawn to stories like this and you write these two so beautifully.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2018
That was just so angtsy, bitter and effing wonderful. I love this chapter.l because of the drama!
Fremde Is Not Taken okay chapter 7 . 3/20/2018
omg...this is perfect. this is so beyond perfect i have no words i cant praise this enough holy shit~ so fucking good
OceanaOrleans chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
Simply amazing. I'm in awe of your writing. The song and this piece of writing, a match in heaven it is and I cried through out especially the end. I love the last sentence that your wrote ( did you know that white is just a shade of black?). Simply brilliant and I salute you for this tear bringing master piece of art. Thank you for writing this you so very much.
Arrietti chapter 7 . 5/15/2013
I teared up! I rarely cried when reading but you managed to stir up my emotions. The story was so dark and sad. Your villain was pure evil. I couldn't decide whether I hate him or like him for his horrible personality.

Great job!