Reviews for Resplendence of Ebony
sttmnt chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Wow, I didn't think I was going to find a fic where the angst blended with the power of love rather than one overcoming the other. As a magical girl series, sometimes I don't think the writers themselves really deal with the amount of pain these girls go through - especially for each other. The way you balanced the two while providing good characterization for both the leads was a pleasure to read. I am excited to see where you're going to take the force that is Nanoha and Fate together as they deal with such pain. Keep up the great work.
guubear chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
angry/angsty smut ftw!

poor fate, all broken. or should i say poor nanoha? ('cause she would soon experience the same pain.) the angry sex is... angry. but strangely hot. weird. it's very nanoha-like to be so accepting to fate's... *cough*

*sigh* if only they would air this instead of the strikers... strikers is good but not great. i don't feel any sympathy for the hentai villain, only disgust. (what kind of 3rd rate hentai plot is that? impregnate all the girls with your own clone? ew...)

update soon? *puppy eyes*
FuryouMiko chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
I was hoping you'd write this... the events that led up to that scene. Sort of. Going well so far. Do you have a beta? PM me if not... I'll try and let you know if I'm not going to be around if you take me up on this.

Keep at it.
shiznats chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
So, ahh..eagle-sama *bows gracefully in front of such wonderful writer* ...thank u for pointing out the review button..._

That was great...beta-ed, unbeta-ed...god, everything u write it's PERFECT...Arigatou...*fangirl squeal*
spyder chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
The angst is gut-wrenching and I love it. I've always wanted someone to write a story where the TSAB was the bad guy, so thank you for doing it. You conveyed Fate's pain so well: the loss of loss of her familiar coupled with her realization she had hurt her precious person has emotional breakdown written all over it. I'll probably be checking back everyday for an update. Great work.
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11