Reviews for Resplendence of Ebony
30394 chapter 7 . 5/17/2010
whoa. An amazing story but also a very sad one, I cried when the Wolkenritter died T_T
Lance58 chapter 7 . 11/26/2009
whoa _ cool but all the angst makes me want to kill too :P
WatermelonBubbleTea chapter 7 . 11/19/2009
Words can't really describe what I feel about this, but I'll try:

Holy *. That's what Nanoha should've been about. This should be published as a book; in fact, it should just get animated. People should write fanfictions on this, that's how good it is. I love the plot twists, the dark atmosphere, the tension, all of it. Reading that was epic, it blew my mind, it was as if I died and came back again (I don't even think I'm making sense anymore). I'm hoping to read more amazing works like this, because this is just perfection.
TheRuinsOfRl'yeh chapter 7 . 5/8/2009
*Applauds*

Bravo! bravo!

An amazing series of works. Without compare in angst circles for the most part.

It was violent and tender like a knife in flesh. Passionate and cold like the ocean. You imbued the world itself into your work. It was everything. You sir...are a genius!

We need more Fate/ Nanoha of this calibre. need more devastation and cruelty. Keep it up!

Regards

SA
Shiisaa chapter 7 . 1/22/2009
...Wow, that was one of the most...unexpected fics I've ever read. Especially with (a very believable and excellently portrayed) Psycho!Nanoha. Hehe. Fate's always going to be the nice one, no matter what happens.

Ahh...I don't know what to say. RoE (along with WD and OtD) are simply amazing. I love your writing ;D

Now I've got to go read something sickeningly fluffy or else I'm going to go into Emo Mode.

MGLN fandom benefits from you! I look forward to more fics~
The Gambler of Fates chapter 7 . 1/20/2009
Marvelous story... I do enjoy White Devil Nanoha ever so much. This is the perfect inspiration with which to continue my own fanfic, in which the ecstasy created by such a turbulent flow of emotions can be felt once more. My thanks to you...

May we meet sometime in the shadows,

The Gambler of Fates...
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 7 . 1/8/2009
Wow, really dark story. The atmosphere is just... wow. I'm speechless...
markesellus chapter 7 . 1/2/2009
Pretty much speechless on this side. INteresting idea to actually sacrifice characters for another like Shamal and Fate. Just that whole dilemma about killing her was such a moral decision for Nanoha. As for Takeru...Bravo indeed. He was amazing. I know I'm giving praise to the villain, but for him to do this? Seriously, he's a genius! Really stark contrasts in here, in moods, feelings...with Nanoha and Fate. Great angst...with a pretty fluff ending in comparison to the rest of the story.
RetardedFool chapter 7 . 12/5/2008
after reading thousands of stories, i have to say, this is the best of all since the time when i found fan fiction. Nice.
The.Hoppy chapter 7 . 10/6/2008
You... Have spun such a tale as to hold me captive for several months, make me hopeful, astonished, horrifed, and then cast a pall over my morning and manage to depress me uterly. Thanks a lot, Ms. Author. And I actually mean that. (the song helped) That was some of the best characterisation I've read in this fandom- but the fandom's becoming a bit odd now anyway- still, you and a very few others hold it together. And that was... Well, it was really- it- huh. It was very good. And very painful. Almost excrutiating. But I guess it did its job- and even if I'd almost they both died than- than what they turned into- but maybe there's some hope in being alive, anyway?

So I went and read Stigma after writing the bulk of this review in the hopes of making myself feel better, and it worked. If I don't think of this as a sequel of any kind, that is. (I'm just happy that even if Nanoha didn't all the way understand Fate, she wanted to stay with her because Fate was /Fate/) So that's okay, then. It's unfortunate (understatement) that you're on hiatus, but I'll just continue staking you out anyway. (and I'm also going to try my hand at friending you on LJ, tho' I won't be much offended if you refuse considering I've never actually talked to you) Thanks for the stories. It wasn't always fun, but it was definitely always good.

~Naolin
Nina.Wolken chapter 7 . 9/14/2008
I got caught by the first chapter this morning and there I am, few hours later, I just couldn't stop before I finished it. Did I ever red something that dark before? I don't think so... But that was brillant. Disturbing and facinating at the same time. Great job Eagle ;)
feinoha chapter 7 . 9/11/2008
aw. SO that's the last.

Jealous Fate is so cool. I can't say that this fic is happy but it IS really good.

good job making this fic, eagle. been reading this since the start.

good luck on your next stories. :)
NanoFate fan chapter 7 . 9/10/2008
Wow! I am glad I wanted for the complete version and now that its done and I've read it, it was amazing, heart wrenching, tear squeezer and really really sad. A great story that got me in so many emotions I didnt know I had. Thank you O' amazing writer, I hope you'll write more after you've had your rest.
Generation-A chapter 7 . 9/9/2008
You are, indeed, an absolutely amazing writer. You've brought forth so many emotions with this fic alone that I can't even begin to describe it. What stands very clear in my mind right now is the final communication scene between Nanoha and Vita in this last chapter. I could not stop the tears from flowing, despite desperately wanting to because I did not want to be caught tearing up at a computer screen.

Anyway, that aside, I really liked the way you ended it off. It felt complete. Final. Closed. There's nothing more left for me to wonder about.

Congratulations for writing such an awesome fic and thank you for this amazing piece of writing. I truly enjoyed it!
EastLake chapter 7 . 9/9/2008
Ah so it is finished. A whole year. Although I personally did not come across this story till just before summer

I absolutely loved this story. It's the catalyst that launched me back into the Fanfics world. I am very very saddened to see you reaffirm your previous stance on not making a continuation to RoE/Ode to Darkness, although I also agree with your reasoning. Fate/Nanoha as criminals (especially in the image that you crafted) is just so incredibly intriguing to me, regardless of how limited the plot will be under the setting

Enough babbling from me though. Wonderful work, look forward to see future stories from you, as always.
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »