Reviews for Resplendence of Ebony
Alice chapter 7 . 9/9/2008
That was... indescribable.

Amazing. Superb. Brilliant.

Any words I can think of seems inadequate.

I loved it. Please write more dark stories.
clarec97 chapter 7 . 9/9/2008
Well, I got a little confuse in the begining, but I believe I get the whole story. I enjoy reading this fic, nice idea. I am happy you pair Yuuno and Hayate together, this will kill his chance with Nanoha as left open in the anime.

Great job, hope to read more of your work soon
deymian chapter 7 . 9/8/2008
OMG I OFFICIALLY LOVE YOU!
elwing chapter 7 . 9/8/2008
The perfect ending for such a well done angsty story.

I LOVED it from beginning to end - including its prequel and the alt version.

In my humble opinion it was very fitting the way you ended it.

I very thankful that you were able to complete this story.

Now my must sincere congratulations for such a wonderful story.
FuryouMiko chapter 7 . 9/8/2008
I saw this had updated yesterday afternoon, but couldn't read it until early this morning... the wait was killing me.

You left me smirking on the edge of my seat with a... well, not a good feeling, but definitely 'cool'. Good closure, though I admit I did go and read Ode to Darkness then re-read the whole Resplendence once I finished the last chapter

Of course, I wish it wasn't over, but you finished it well and it's just me being greedy ;)

10/10 for Style, as usual. 10/10 for perseverence, too. I can't remember if I already Favourited you, but I'm doing it again!
eclairz chapter 7 . 9/7/2008
i'm... speechless. -in a good way, of course-

the fic is... melancholic, as per usual. though i love it to the very end!

(OMG, i really love the part when Nanoha flirted with the soldier to make Fate's jealous! XD)

this fic shall remain in my heart for a long time, no doubt...

since it was well-written.. -eventhough u said u're bad at plot-

well, i'm also thankful for the Q and A session, really did a wonder in answering my un-ask questions~

and last but not least, thank YOU for making this fic.

Cheers!
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 7 . 9/7/2008
“They killed each other…”

I loved that last line, because lacks its original meaning. I don’t have to explain anything on that regard, because you already did on the past two chapters. Love is a mysterious thing that could bring to reality miracles, likewise could bring misery and pain. Each of them made a mistake, and paid the price with their souls. Only their empty hearts remains.

You did it well on this year; I’ve already said that on my previous posts, so I’d nothing more to add.

Thank you for not giving up on this one.
Hitokun chapter 7 . 9/7/2008
Wow. Just wow. Despite all those character deaths, this MSLN fic is just the absolute best I've read. Period. This last chapter was one hell of an ending and Vita's death was just so perfect. :D

And this couldn't have ended any other way. Perfect, just perfect...

Waiting for all the updates this whole time was certainly worth it! Hope to read more of your absolutely breathtaking works! :D
NanoFate.us chapter 7 . 9/7/2008
You did a really great job with this last chapter, and with the whole fic in general.

Usually the important characters don't die in the series or in the fics, but you basically went against everything and created a very nice villain (BTW your Takeru reminds me of Gates from FMP!TSR, he's the best villain ever, so you have here a good reference), used him to kill everyone in a very credible and meaningful way, and as a consequence Nanoha and Fate turned to their evil sides. That was something hard to achieve considering the caring personalities of the both of them, but their progression was very well done in the whole fic, and that says a lot of you as a writer...

...So Congratulations for that, and congratulations in completing this project. It was really great. I hope to see more from you, I love your fics.

Cuídate y sigue sonriendo )
ichigolynn chapter 7 . 9/7/2008
I liked this story a lot, it was well written ! :D
Astarael00 chapter 7 . 9/7/2008
-I got a mention. Cool. ;P

Mm...It's probably...bad...that I worked with you closely on this and other things, and...don't really feel I know what you're referring to. About the year, I mean. Other than rare, vague, "asjklv;rkl;" LJ posts, you tend to keep things to yourself like I do. So. Eh.

...Wait.

FOLLOW-UP STORY WITH THEM AS CRIMINALS READY GO.

No, don't give me that look. It'll work. We can make it work.

Or, y'know, I will make you make it work.

You get the idea. D
Obsessivetoapoint chapter 7 . 9/7/2008
It's so heartwrenchingly beautiful! Great job! The ending was perfect. Please continue to write wonderful stories!

Ja ne~!
Maxmilian chapter 7 . 9/7/2008
A great end to even greater fic.

It was a pleasure reading RoE and OtD.

U can't find many good fics with such dark and angsty theme as are these.

So let me congratulate u on your smashing work.

Maybe we'll hear from u in the future...

So until then...
Enraptured chapter 7 . 9/7/2008
Okay, I decided to type this despite by incoherency (Yes, I swear I am / was totally blown away by this, no joke) cause it'll be an honour to be the first reviewer for this chapt :P

Anyway, I really don't know what to say. Everything is just so... perfect. I don't even like Yuuno, but you made me sympathize with him. And IDK, you managed to make mass murderers Nanoha and Fate cool, no other word for it. They're cool, they're scary, and they're effing awesome.

Jealous Fate and teasing Nanoha was a really good read, btw, though I'd have made Fate kill the General out of jealousy :P Sigh. White Devil. (See, I'm being incoherent. You do that to me.)

Very well written, but what else is new? xD I really like the way you described Nanoha going on her mass killing rampage, with the fluttering hair and -that- smile, it creates really vivid images. :D

And you liar, you said I wouldn't cry? PAH. I'm tearing like a perfume truck just overturned, seriously. The ending part is really impactful.

YOU. ARE. BLOODY. AMAZING.

Thank you so much for this awesome story, Eagle-sama! :D

As much as I'm sad to see it end, I'm as glad to read the way it turned out. Like I said - absolutely perfect.
lil34 chapter 6 . 9/1/2008
I read the other two stories first then got to this one. Still I had forgotten that the particular person was alive in the other fic. Once that part passed and she came back I had an "a-ha!" moment then an o I know what's gonna happen now. Well played ride. If I didn't see that there was supposed to be an epilogue coming up I would have thought it was over. Now I have to read the "sequel" to this again with a new outlook. Good job.
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »